Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story has extreme language, drama, and strong sexual situations.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 1

Davia

Shit, I'm late. The first day of class of my last semester of college and I'm going to be late. What the hell is going on with me today? A better question to ask would be, what's been going on with me this month? Well, truth be told, I have been having a crappy year. First, I found my boyfriend having sex with another man and another woman (you see I put the man first because he was doing the man at the time I walked in) so that really screwed me up. I thought things were going good, but apparently they were not.

Consequently, as I kicked his ass, the Negro in question gave me a revelation. He informed me as I held him in a headlock, that he was bisexual, and although he loves being with women, he thinks that he may be a little more gay than bi. Talk about trapped in the closet! What the fuck is a little gay? That's like being a little pregnant...there is no such animal! I had no idea the boy was bi...excuse me gay (I don't give a shit what he says, he's gay in my book), but I guess when a man stares at his own reflection in any available shiny surface, takes longer than you to get dresssed, gets his eyebrows and pubic area waxed (yes, that's what I said) and wears only cherry flavored chapstick, I guess I should have received an ass whipping for not following the signs.

In my defense, he was cute as hell and the sex was freakin' great. Got damn pretty boys...I always fall for their shit. This one was 6'0, honey brown with light brown eyes and black waves on his head for days. He was simply fine as hell. I should have been beat down, though. He was too pretty not to be gay. That was my bad...I slipped.
I made sure I was tested for every sexually transmitted disease known to man and some that haven't been discovered. I drove my doctor nuts, but better safe than sorry. We always packed the plastic (a good thing too), but you can never be too careful.

So, because of my lousy rendition of R.Kelly's video that just screamed my true story, for the last year and 5 months, I decided to take a little sabattical from men and I have been drama free, man free and totally dependent on life-like, battery operated, nine inch, plastic male appendages. I know what some of you are thinking...ain't nothin' like the real thing, but shit if a good dildo don't make the magic happen...you know what I mean?

To top that all off, I lost my job as a manager at Target because some uppity white woman decided to get a little politically incorrect with a sister and called me out of my name (and you what name that was). I know I've been trained to handle situations like that, but when it's actually happening, you don't have time to think...you just react...and I cursed her ass out in front of my front end staff and other customers and proceeded to tell her to meet me at 8:00pm in the parking lot so we can physically finish our conversation. She didn't come back, of course, and I was immediately tossed out on my ass. It was no big deal because I was going to quit when I started my internship anyway, so it didn't matter, but damn it if I don't miss my discount.

I wish this heifer would step to the side so I can get past her and get to my class. Why is she walking all cute and saddity to class? I know why...because the idiot decided to wear 3 inch heels while carting 15 lbs of books on her back. That makes no sense to me. If you have a 10-15 minute walk to each of your classes, why wear heels? I say, be sensible and go for the comfort, because one thing I do know...if you're attractive, you don't need to get all extra, especially at school. These guys aren't interested in your feet (I forgot there are some freaky ass guys out there who do toes, both holes and elbows, but back to what I'm saying). Most men want what's between your legs and that's about it. They don't care if you have Jimmy Choo or Immy Boo on your feet, all they want is...say it with me...pussy. Walk up, heifer. Finally, she moved out of my way. Now I can power walk all the way to class.

I hate being late. I'm never late. I don't know what happened this morning. Oh, yes I do. My silly ass older sister, who I love with all my heart, called with her never ending barrage of man problems, crying because her fiancee' told her that he didn't know if he was ready for marriage. When a man tells you to your face that he's not ready for marriage, then he's not ready for marriage. That's basic common sense. Let him go.

My sister is a little slow when it comes to the male species, which is weird because she's the "It" girl. Every boy or man for as long as I can remember always falls at her feet. Why? Because she's gorgeous, outgoing, popular, and smart...you know, the laundry list of perfect women shit. Falene (that's my sister) is the type of woman that makes you jealous when you see her. My sister, although she may be a dentist and pretty intelligent, has no common sense whatsoever. We don't look anything alike. She looks more like mama and I look more like my dad. My big brother Demetrius, who is the oldest, looks like daddy, but he has mama's coloring. The only thing we have in common are our noses and our figures. Demetrius is a 33 year old CPA who is still slutting around. He's a good big brother, and I think he has a little thing for my girl Megan, who thinks my brother is ho with a capital "H"...and she's not wrong. But, we're not going to go there just yet. Falene is 29 and I'm the baby at 25. Let's get back to Falene.

I love Leenie (that's Falene's nickname), not because she pays my phone bills and my dry cleaning bill and is basically taking care of me while I get through school (along with my big brother and daddy), but because she's my big sister, and she's the best. We literally look like night and day, but we couldn't be more close. Having said all that, she's my girl and anything she needs, I'm there, but my big sister is a ditz when it comes to men. You see Falene's countless boyfriends and male companions throughout the years have always given us roles...she's the gorgeous, sweet one. I'm the bitchy, cute one. Yeah, that's my title and they don't fuck with me. I like that.

I need to stop carrying on about all that. I don't have time to think about that right now. I've got to get to this Poli Sci class. Almost there...great, a seat right in the middle row, last seat. Great seat. I'm glad my last name is Vincent. The professor is only on the P's. Thank you, Lord.

Then, I get a good look at the professor. No...really thank you, Lord. This man is fione (had to put the "o" in it because it expresses his looks so well). He is extremely cute, gorgeous, as a matter of fact. I wonder if he's gay? I know I shouldn't assume, but you have to admit...I've been through some Jerry Springer type shit. Doesn't that give me the right to question crap like that? Yeah, I think it does. But let's get back to the cutie professor.

I don't usually date white guys, but this man was so hot. Some woman was very lucky. He was tall, lean with broad shoulders, green eyes, light brown, blondish hair that had that sexy, just got out of bed look..hot, very hot! He was wearing a cream colored, cable knit sweater with chocolate brown corduroys that screamed money...trust me, I know good clothes. He looks kind of young to be teaching, but then again, who am I to talk. I'm a 25 year old senior. But we'll get to that later.

Look at all the little hoochies sitting in the first row. Don't they have any shame? I can't front...I can't knock their hustle because if I had some hoochie in me, I would be sitting right down there with them. Good Lord, he is sexy. Mr. Jackson Aldridge. Cute name...not as cute as he is but cute. With that eye candy to look at, this semester is going to be interesting.
*********************************************************
Jackson

I really hate it when students are late...I really hate it. But, this is the first day of class, so I should expect that. I see that most of the young women in the class are sitting on the first two rows, as usual and I know why...to gawk at me.

Look, I'm not conceited, but I'm used to the reaction that I get from women. I've been teaching this class for four semesters and most of the girls sit up front and stare at me, not comprehending a word I say. Well, they can stare all they want...they won't love me long. If they don't apply themselves, they won't get anywhere in my class.

Let me just put this out there...I'm a little bitter. I recently broke up with my girlfriend of 8 months, Paulina (or Hellish Bitch as I fondly call her) about a month ago. The only reason that I was with her was because I was a little infatuated with her (she was extremely hot) and she gave great head. Great sex will make a man do stupid shit. Other than that, we really didn't have much use for one another. But the male ego is fragile, y'all know that. I was pissed even more so, because she dumped me and not the other way around. I'm not used to being dumped. That's why I was so pissed at Demona, I mean Paulina. This doesn't happen to me...ever...and I was having a hard time dealing with it.

Let me tell you why she dumped my ass. Paulina decided that I didn't make enough money for her and found her a nice, idiot Dallas Cowboy who makes 7 million a year throwing a football and now they are getting married in a month. I know...a month. She later disclosed to me that she had been seeing this guy the last five months we were dating. Cheating skank. I may be a lot of things, but I don't cheat. Okay, I had two girlfriends at a time in high school, even more in college, but that's what I was supposed to do. Hey, I had oats to sow and trust me, I did my share of sowing. But, I'm not going to regale you with stories of days long passed. I don't have that much time.

I'm hoping that my teaching and my cases will keep my mind off the cheating tramp, but everytime I turn on the TV, they're discussing Jonathan Schlosky and his beautiful fiancee'...if they only knew...golddigger and cheating cow to the core. Didn't she realize her last name was going to be Schlosky? Damn, their kids were going to get messed with bad.

This guy could barely read from what my friend Dante, who was a trainer for the Cowboys, told me. It was all about the money...women and money...most of them really did ditch the good thing for the special prize inside. But, I'm glad she did it because I would have been stuck with a materialistic, dumb (yeah, she's really stupid) cheater. Schlosky actually did me a solid. I'm going to make sure that I send them a wonderful wedding present...maybe a silver cross and a book on Catholic Excorcisms, because I am sure dude is going to need it.

I'm not poor, but I'm no millionaire. My parents are everyday people. My dad owns a small grocery store and a diner and my mom is a retired elementary school teacher. They were sticklers for education and instilled in me to do my best. I did good in school, got a scholarship to Yale, and Yale Law and now I'm back home practicing law.

I'm just a part-time adjunct professor. As I said, I'm an attorney with a big law firm in Dallas and I only teach Tuesday and Thursday evenings, from 4 to 7. How do I juggle my cases and my classes? Favor from my bosses and a little luck. I may give up my classes, but I really don't want to. I like teaching and I'm good at it. I've been asked to take on a couple more classes, but I'm not sure that's wise. I'm 31 years old and I still get a rush when I win a case or help someone who others said couldn't be helped. I love being a litigator...I handle it all...and I'm good at what I do.

Well, lookie here...speaking of late...10 minutes late, I might add. She doesn't think that I saw her slipping in here, but I did. I'm an attorney...I get paid to pay attention to detail. She's cute...very cute... chocolate skin, brown eyes, shoulder length black hair. Yeah, she's a cutie pie. Actually, she's beautiful, but there are plenty of cuties in my classes and plenty in this school. I know what you may be thinking, but don't. I don't diddle my students...not saying that I don't want to, but damn...she's pretty.

I'm waiting to see which name she's going to respond to. Then I call it. "Davia Vincent." She smiles and says here. She is an absolute PYT...and absolutely off limits. Her name is cute and sexy, though. Davia. Davia. I like that.

I don't know why, but when our eyes met, my heart began to beat out of my chest. I have got to control myself.

But...she's so cute...why did she have to be so damn cute?
*********************************************************
Davia

The hottie professor wasn't a complete prick. He went over the syllabus, discussed class decorum and rules, showed us the textbook, and told us he would see us Thursday. So much for me rushing. Shit, I could have got this info online.

As we were leaving, Dr. Delicious (that was the nickname given to him by the hoochies in the first two rows.I tried to explain that he wasn't a doctor, but those ding dongs didn't want to hear it. Even though they were idiots, I had to give it to them..the skank squad knew how to come up with a catchy name) called my name. Aw hell...it's only the first day. What could I have done?

I walked over to his desk and he smiled at the lingering coeds who slinked out of class, staring at him. Damn, he looked better the closer I got. And that cologne was absolutely heavenly. I stood up straight and he looked me square in the eye. Those eyes...Davia, calm down, slow your roll. He's your teacher. But good goobly goo...he was FINE!

"Davia Vincent, right?" Professor Scrumptious asked in a sexy, panty wetting voice. That voice should be called "The Panty Puller" because it definitely made the drawers want to come tumbling down. I need to stop.

I also liked the fact that he pronounced my name correctly...DAAVEEYA, not DAYVEEYA. Yes, another smart, pretty boy.

Aw, shit. This was not good.

"Yes, that's me," I replied, holding my handbag tightly.

He stated, "I see that you are a senior. Graduating in May?"

"Yes sir," I replied. It sounded weird rolling off my tongue, but hell, I'm a southern girl. It's what we do....ma'am and sir...it's embedded in our genes.

He chuckled and gave me a smile as he looked into my eyes again. He has beautiful eyes. Simply beautiful. Stop it, Davia.

"Please don't call me sir. I'm not that much older than you. Jackson is fine. What's your major?" Lord Luscious asked.

"Political Science with a minor in history. I'm going to Laughton Law in the fall and I'm interning at Parker and Johnson this summer," I replied with a grin and pride in my voice.

"Laughton and Parker and Johnson? The firm that specializes in Civil Rights? Well, well, well. It's not very often that I meet smart girls who want to affect change, so this is refreshing," he replied with a grin.

"Well, I'm a brilliant girl who wants to change the world, but I don't want to brag," I said as he laguhed and gave me a smile that was wreaking havoc on my senses.

"Very confident...that's a good quality," Sir Fingerlicking Good stated.

"Very honest. I'm a nerd and I'm not afraid to admit it," I replied as he laughed.

"Are you always this funny?" Professor Bootylicious asked.

"Just when I'm trying to get my professor to forget about me being late," I replied with a grin.

Mr. McFine replied, "Not gonna happen. I have a friend who worked for Parker and Johnson. He learned a lot. So will you".

"That's what I've been told. Thank you for reassuring me about my choice," I replied.

"No problem. You made a very good choice. Ms. Vincent, I saw the way you tip toed into class and I wanted to make sure you understand my policy concerning tardiness....," he replied looking at me...wait a minute...naw.

"Mr...I mean, Jackson. I am normally not a tardy student. Just had a little string of bad luck named Falene, my older sister, who distracted me with a disturbing call before class," I replied.

"I'm sorry. I hope everything is okay," Your Fineness replied with genuine concern in his voice, which was rare.

"No, everything is fine. Trust me, I'm usually Ms. Ten Minutes early. It won't happen again," I replied with a smile.

"Okay. I'm going to hold you to that. Good night, Ms. Vincent," Mr. Lord Have Mercy stated with the most devastating smile I've ever seen.

"Good night," I replied as I hightailed it out of there as fast as my sneakers could take me. I ran to my SUV like I had hot coal in my ass. Was he looking at me, I mean, really looking at me?

Let me explain something. Most white boys don't look at sisters like me. Don't get me wrong. I'm cute, but I'm a little too dark for most brothers, so you know I ain't light enough for white boys, at least that was my experience. You know how it is in the South...Light skin rules.

Was he really looking at me like he liked what he saw? Naw, it was just my imagination.

He couldn't have been.
*********************************************************
Jackson

Alright, Jackson, you can breathe now. She's gone. Whew...it's confirmed...definitely a cutie pie. What the hell did I do that for? I didn't have to call her over here to discuss her being tardy. What the hell was I doing?

She was simply breathtaking...smooth mocha skin, beautiful brown eyes and that body...what a body. The way she looked in those jeans turned several male heads...both heads...including mine. She was completely oblivious. I liked that.

But then again, it could be something else. It could mean three things:
1) Some lucky bastard had the proud title of boyfriend.
2) She was into chicks.
3) She has sworn off the male species.

Either way it went, it was a shame...a crying shame. Man, she was a cutie pie...a smart cutie pie. You don't find many females with a major in Poli Sci and a minor in History. She got into Laughton Law, one of the best law schools in the country. Yeah, she had brains. And she had a great sense of humor.

And that smile...oh, my God, she has a beautiful smile. Why was I detailing this girl's attributes? I know why and that ain't good.

Jack, what are you doing? She's your student...definitely a no-no.

What am I going to do? How in the hell am I going to deal with being in class with that heavenly lump of brown sugar sitting only a few feet away for 5 months?

Cold, cold, showers...starting now.