Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I really have enjoyed Knox and Lucy so far and I am anxious to see how their story ultimately ends, although I know it will be a HEA.  I am looking forward to posting and your critiques.  A  special thanks and shout out to all the talented authors out there who have given me the courage to put my words out there. Sharing like this is intimate, frightening and cathartic. 





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


What is an A-/B+ triple threat celebrity doing community service in Podunk, Arizona on trumped - up drug charges do when he spots his new neighbor, the sexiest MILF he has ever seen,  bending over in her True Religion Daisy Dukes fighting some pretty stubborn weeds?  

Knox Beau Bloom simply buys some high-powered binoculars, gives into his dormant voyeuristic tendencies, and devises a plan to have her tugging on a part of him rather than some recalcitrant crabgrass. The part of him that up until he had seen her, had been “broken” for damn near  a year.

Lucinda Grace Esperanza, Lucy G as the rags had named her, is making changes. The forty year-old divorced socialite packs up Ally Grace, her nine year-old daughter and leaves DC for a new beginning… in a cul de sac in Waterfall, Arizona, a fictional  town about  30 miles from Phoenix.

Since college, Lucy has spent most of her adult life as clichéd wealthy and very privileged party girl. Her life had been a stream of fucked up relationships, bad decisions, drugs, alcohol and sex that and a penchant for professional ballers.  She thrived on the attention and drama that came with it…parties, booty calls, fights with wives and girlfriends and unfortunately a broken heart, spirit and body from an abusive ex-husband.   

It is in Waterfall where she is determined to let go of the pain of that hellacious marriage, past deeds, guilt, all “that shit” as her therapist had told her that was preventing her from being the best Lucy for Lucy and the best mom to AG.  Waterfall was touted for its healing spas and feng shui.  And that’s what Lucy concluded that she needed…to have her life feng shui-ed. Get her Karma and Ch’i in working order,  and all that other Eastern Ghandi-Dali Lama-Budda type stuff that would move her to another plane and a deeper whatever…Granted, her mother told her that just needed Jesus.

But when she looks up from her weed struggling and sees the most beautiful sex-on-a stick man in world walking towards her with a self-assured swagger and bottles of water, the only things she wants to let go are her clothes.