Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:
All mines...




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



You know that moment when you know you're doing something wrong and you still do it anyway.

I say it's for the experience or for the hope of learning something new.

It could be anything for all I cared.

I just wanted something unusual.

I did not care about anyone at the time; all I cared was that it was spontaneous and enjoyable.

I know selfish, but that's what you get when you deal with me.

Then I met you; eyes the color of thunder storm, hair disheveled amongst your face with little curls dropping behind your ears.

Who are you? Why are you in my life?

I hated you the first time I met you, you were so arrogant and not my type, but didn't I ask for something different.

This is what nature brought me; this is not what I meant by different.

Does this world even know me?

I kept my distance, but you always seemed to find your way around to the center of my heart.

I don't want this; mostly because in the eyes of our society it will be looked upon as unapproved.

What will my family think of me? Not that I care. I'm always the outcast.

I want you more than ever now, why because you brought a side out of me that I think was only previewed to you. And if you leave me that side will never be exposed again.

I guess the saying "You're my life. And without you there is no me".

Could it be possible that a Negro girl with thick long wooly hair fell in love with a man that was pale as sand being washed up from the crashing waves?

This was truly different for her. She thought different would come with a little reservation not wild her out.

"Will you marry me and live with me forever, and we will make each other happy for the rest of our lives"

"Yes"

Could this possibly be happening?

Our family and disowning us, throwing us away with no question.

We made each other happy, and went to live in paradise where everything is a little sweeter than home.

We made life there a happy life, and brought up our mixed offspring in the shining light with no regrets.

Together we made a concoction that was sweeter than any fruit, a fruit that was forbidden to those who don't know the true meaning of "love came in different shades".