Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My poem. Written by me. Please don't copy or past unless my permission is granted 

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


My boyfriend just got a baby, and it was not for me.

The love of my life just got his first child and wished it was mines.

I ‘m really upset at myself for being so stupid and opening my heart and soul to him.

Thank God I had enough common sense to not give my body also.

What can I do, we love each other. Literally love each other.

Waited so long for each other, that it’s so hard to leave now that your mine and I’m yours

I don’t want to be the next girl. I want to be his only girl

What can I tell him? “Congrats on being a daddy, how does it feel?”

Then he tells me “Good but I wish it was you because you would have never leave me.

“Be the best daddy you could be, no one deserves to live without their daddy”

I really thought this was the beginning of true love.

His response “True Love Never Dies It Only Get Stronger with Time” Bold shit

Now he’s at expert at love. Nigga please.

I knew what I was getting myself into when I agreed to be with you, but I did not know I would have to go through this.

To make matters worse you didn’t tell me that your ex was pregnant, I heard it. Asked you and you told me, then told me you don’t think it’s your because she slept with a lot of people.

Turns out now it’s yours with your last name, and now you have the responsibility to deal with.

Will this bring a gap between us?

I don’t want to leave you, that’s the last thing on my mind, but I’m not cable of sharing

I’m greedy and sharing was never often enforced or used in my vocabulary.

Baby I just want to be your one and only, the only one that can make you smile, the only one that understands you.

Damn this is bittersweet.

Somebody is always bound to get hurt and I guess it just had to me.

So I’m going to put on my big girl panties and stand next to my man like I have been doing.

This is just a yellow light in the traffic stating caution.

From now on I will proceed with caution.

I know you’re not going to let this stop your ever dying love for me so why should mines stop.

I plan to keep you forever and if we could get through this then, I can handle anything.

I hope… 






Chapter End Notes:
REVIEW!