Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here we are ladies. You can put the bricks down now! :))

This is Part II of Voyeur. If you haven't read it - you probably should.

We pick up where we left off.

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

The Facts in the Case of the Two Man Stool 

Boon's POV

 

They slipped into each others lives easily. There were still unanswered questions, things that nagged at him in times of idleness, but he was happy. Boon stayed with Hanna some nights. Hanna stayed with Boon others. They went places together, he listened to her rants, she treated his work related wounds.

 

Spending time with Hanna was something he never tired of.

 

"This sculpture is really coming together Boon."

 

Hanna stood in front of the half wood, half metal structure soaking in its details. Boon, who was staring at a piece of wood as if to make it levitate, ceased his artistic prophetic powers and glided up behind her. His arms wrapped around her waist and his nose skimmed across the base of her neck.

 

"You have your own stuff to do, don't you?"

 

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" She turned in his arms.

 

"Never," he bend his head to partake of her lips but was interrupted by a wrap at the door. Boon let go and walked into the hallway, "Come in."

 

A second later Aster came into view. He shuffled down the hall in jeans, flip-flops and a loose fitting shirt with a very open and long V-neck. The guy was forever handsome. The little voice started to nag him again, but he forced a smile.

 

"Aster"

 

"Boon," his looked more genuine. "I came to see Hanna, but she's not there. Thought I'd stop by."

 

"Aster?"

 

He felt her behind him, her hands clutched at his shirt. He stepped aside.

 

"There you are." He swept passed them both and entered the workroom. "This is your home away from home."

 

"I like being with Boon." She linked their arms.

 

"And no doubt, Boon likes being with you. Isn't that right man?"

 

It had been a few weeks since Aster walked passed Hanna and waved at him up in his perch. Apart from the conversation that day, the first time they made love, they had not spoken of him. He was sure it was his own insecurities that prevented him from broaching the subject and Hanna talked about things when she was ready. Otherwise, if asked, she gave short vague answers. He wondered why he was here now and what he was trying to accomplished with this line of questioning.

 

Boon squinted his eyes a second.

 

"Hanna is always good company. What's up?

 

He unlinked their arms and walked back over to his piece of wood.

 

"You came to see me Aster?"

 

Hanna walked up to Aster, but didn't touch him. They looked at each other, a telepathic conversation. Aster pulled out a pack of cigarettes and put two in his mouth. He dropped Hanna's gaze only to light them. He took a deliberate drag and handed one to her. She looked at it in conflict then took on long desperate draw. She closed her eyes, held it, then blew it out the window. She opened her eyes and carefully shaved off the burnt end and handed it back.

 

"Boon doesn't like it when I smoke." Aster took it back. "What did you want?"

 

"To see you, talk to you, see how you were doing. I can still do that can't I?" He turned to Boon, "You don't mind, do you?"

 

Yes I fucking mind. "Its up to Hanna who she sees."

 

"How very benevolent. You're a good guy." He turned back to Hanna. "I think I'm going to get my break soon." He sounded normal, almost childish. "My firm has been invited to make submissions for a new apartment building."

 

"Yeah?" Hanna smiled, her face brightened encouragingly.

 

A self-consciously goofy one spread across Aster's face too.

 

"They are demolishing the existing building and will construct a new one. I've been down to look at the space. Its small, between two other buildings. The most important part will be the facade, good window placement and the individual apartment layouts. The boss asked me to submit a design." 

 

He puffed on his cigarette and just as he blew it out, Hanna flung her arms around his neck.

 

"Aster, that's wonderful." 

 

Boon noticed the slight torment in his smile as he returned her hug with one arm. He let her go when she pulled back. 

 

"We should celebrate with beer." This was obviously something very important, Boon didn't want to be a killjoy.

 

"Yes, I'll go get three." Hanna quickly left the room. Boon watched her go.

 

"She looks good." Boon turned back to Aster who blew smoke out the window then flicked his butt in the same direction. Before he could answer she returned and handed each one a beer. They toasted to Aster's possible success and Hanna asked him myriad questions about the project. He left after that.

 

His presence irritated Boon, a mood foreign to him. He wasn't sure if it was envy, jealousy or the change in his demeanor when he spoke to Boon. Aster had two faces. He wasn't sure which was real. The boyish innocence that manifest itself whenever Hanna had his attention, or the arrogant rogue present at all other times.

 

 

 

Hanna's birthday was fast approaching and she was gearing up for a party.

 

"It won't be anything special, just friends, a little food and booze. I don't even think I will decorate or anything." 

 

Boon sat in the middle of Hanna's kitchen in a chair with a towel wrapped around his neck. Two inch strands of hair fell to the floor as she sliced through it with a pair of sheers.

 

"Not even balloons?" He was very relaxed. Hanna's touch was gentle as she moved her hands through his hair. She stepped round front and combed it over his face.

 

"No." She cute the perimeter up to his nose and then blended it in with the rest of his hair. She removed the towel and let it drop to the floor before combing it away from his face with her fingers. Then she grabbed his face and lifted it. "Will you come to my birthday party Boon?"

 

"Yes"

 

Hanna attacked his lips. God. His hands stayed in his lap as she devoured him mouth, yet welcomed her thighs when she straddled his lap. The short baby doll housedress rode up around her hips and he slid his hands under it and the edge of her underwear, pulling her to him.

 

He wondered if she found him as inescapable as he found her.

 

Hanna kissed his upper lip, then the tip of his nose and up its straight. He licked out his tongue for any surface of her skin until he found himself nestled in her chest. He rubbed his lips against her breasts through the material, his fingers fanning across the middle of her back. Pressing.

 

"My bed, take me."

 

He stood and she tightened her thighs around his waist. Boon cradled her by her lower back and crossed the short distance from the kitchen to her room. Inside, he lifted her dress over her head and lowered them to the bed. His shirt and shorts followed then undergarments were painstakingly peeled off.

 

Boon sat on the bed Indian style crapulous as she moved over him on her knees. His eyes dropped to her breasts sumptuous and enticing before him. He rested his hands on the sides of her ribcage and hungrily took one in his mouth. He sunk his teeth in slightly then laved his tongue around it in circles.

 

He was rewarded with a gasp and shaky sigh. 

 

She bent over slightly and he felt her hands touch his rod, now twitching for the soft folds of her sex, the slick wetness, the licentious contractions. She eased down and his mouth reluctantly let go of its meal. 

 

Hanna's body began to pull him in and he arched his hips impatiently. She move up and down his length, gripping him viselike, rocking him deep inside her pelvis precious. 

 

All he could do was hold on.

 

At some point as he floated, suspended in this euphoric heaven, his back hit the bed. He closed his eye and groaned. He felt her hands on his abdomen and grabbed her wrists. His eyes opened to Hanna writhing on top of him, the afternoon sun glowing on her skin. Her hair a mass of sun sparked auburn ringlets reaching down to his chest as her head bent forward. 

 

She cried as she worked.

 

Boon tilted his pelvis to meet her.

 

"Hnnn"

 

She hit the spot.

 

Fuck

 

"Haaa"

 

She hit it again.

 

Fuck, the room turned to pen&ink.

 

His back arched off the bed.

 

"Hanna"

 

Hanna!

 

Han...na

 

 

 

Boon shuffled around on the bed and realizing he was alone pushed up on his elbows. He sept his hair out of his mouth and from around his neck and blinked. He stretched naked on the bed then stood and tugged his boxers up his legs.

 

He stalked down the short hall and saw Hanna on the floor of her kitchen.

 

Her hair piled on top of her head.

 

Her baby doll dress hanging loosely on her body.

 

His hair in the trashcan a few feet away.

 

Scrubbing.

 






Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!

Please excuse errors...