Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hello readers! This is something that we wrote doing a round robin. Please let us know what you think. Warning- this story contains adult language, sex, violence and death. If you are not old enough to read this or if this offends you, please leave now! Thanks for giving us a chance and enjoy!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.




Author's Chapter Notes:

Kristen Hunter

Kristen Hunter

 

Alexander 'Al' Tolroy

Alexander 'Al' Tolroy

 

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


"Oh shit!" was all Kristen Hunter could say as she walked into the bar and saw it was jam packed with customers. She rushed into the break room, locked her things in her locker and got back out behind the bar to begin her shift. As she was serving customers, she suddenly felt a pair of eyes on her. Looking toward the door, Kristen noticed a man but not just any man. A man who immediately captivated her attention. He was very tall, slightly tanned skin, dark hair and beautiful gray eyes. He sat at the bar watching her move gracefully mixing drinks for the other customers. 'Mine' is what he said to himself mentally and at the same time Kristen shivered. Kristen finally made her way over to the gray eyed stranger. Just looking into his eyes made her panties wet. This man just radiated sex and when he looked her up and down she could have sworn she felt her whole body being caressed. She finally spoke,"What can I get for you?"

 

"I'll have a Tom Collins easy on the lemon with just a bit of Pear juice and a little conversation, if you have time. I'm trying to take it easy tonight and enjoy myself." he replied with a sexy smile.

 

"I'm not sure if I have pear juice but I'll see what I can do." said Kristen.

 

"That's good enough for me Miss......"

 

"Kristen! My name is Kristen." She blushed, realizing how eager she sounded.

 

"Hello Kristen. My name is Alexander Tolroy. But you can call me Al." he said to the blushing barmaid.

 

"Nice to meet you Al! I'll be right back with your drink."

 

This was Al's first time at this Bar and he liked the atmosphere. He was hoping to just play the background tonight. Kristen came back with a big smile.

 

"Tom, easy on the lemon, with pear juice."

 

"Cool. Thank you. What do I owe you, Kristen?"

 

"Well, since you're new here it's on me." Kristen said with a wink.

 

Al sipped his drink and replied, "It's good! Just how I like it. Thank you, Kristen. Is there any way I could get that conversation now?"

 

"Not now because it's still busy but it will slow down in a little bit. We should be able to talk then. Don't move from this spot, k?" Kristen said in a sultry voice.

 

"I wouldn't even think about it." he replied, also in a sultry voice.

 

As Kristen stepped away from Al to serve another customer, she decided to put an extra sway in her full hips because she knew he was watching. Al felt his pants getting tight just from watching Kristen's thick hips and ass sway as she walked away from him. 'She's perfect. Exactly what I'm looking for...' he thought as she smiled over at him while pouring a draft for a customer. Kristen was medium height with chocolate colored skin. Her hair was dark and curly, past her shoulders. Her eyes were dark brown and her smile was beautiful and contagious. All in all, he thought she was gorgeous.

 

 

As time went on, the bar's activity began to slow down and Kristen and Al began their conversation. As the hours passed, they talked as much as possible about everything from their families to politics, enjoying each others company. It was finally close to closing time and a drunk and unruly customer began arguing with Kristen because she refused to keep serving him.

 

"I'm sorry, Joe. You've had a few too many and I'm cutting you off. Why do you let me call you a cab?"

 

 

"Just do your fucking job, bitch! Bring me another whiskey double right now or I will come back there, slap you around and remind you of your place!"

 

Right after Al heard him say that, he moved with inhuman speed, slamming the drunk guy's head on the bar then lifted him up so his toes were barely toughing the floor. The man trembled in fear as he looked into Al's cold as steel eyes and peed himself when Al said to him in a low and dangerous voice...

 






Chapter End Notes:

Dun dun dun!!!!! Please let us know how we did and if you want more. Rate and comment please!