Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Caleb stood outside the barn’s entrance. The grass and trees had grown up around the structure and he was sure if it was even safe to enter it. It had been a such long time since he’d even step foot in the space, that he wasn’t sure what he had hoped to gain by going in today.


Yes he did. He hoped to gain some sense of peace and calm and maybe reclaim some of his sanity. He hoped that some semblance of the Caleb that loved being in that building was stored somewhere in there with his tools and alongside all of the furniture that had yet to be completed.


People often told him that he wasn’t a craftsman, he was an artisan. His hand carved wood furniture had been in high demand, before he got caught up in the madness that surrounded him. He had a furniture gallery in Atlanta clamoring to carry his goods exclusively. He wasn’t ready for that then; he was too young and stupid to see the brightness of his future.


He looked at his hands, unsure if they could create that type of magic again. He broke his right wrist in that fight that landed him in the county jail for 32 months. Caleb was lucky and he knew it. He flexed his hands and wiggled his finger. What he did to that guy was no assault it was damn near murder. But in his defense, witnesses to the brawl all claimed that Caleb had been provoked by the victim. The judge, who was tired of seeing the Manning boys in his court room, sentenced him without even looking up from the paperwork in front of him.


But that was his life no more. One fueled by drugs and excessive drinking and causing trouble with Reed. While in prison he decided that he no longer wanted to be that out of control and reckless any more. He wanted more out of life; he needed more out of his life.


He didn’t want to wake up one day and realize that he was still lying in a hard bed in county, wearing stripes and didn’t accomplish anything with his life. Caleb had to constantly tell himself that. That was his old crazy life. Especially after now being home and forced to watch Reed’s self-destruction.


This was what he needed. His own private therapy. Caleb walked in his make shift studio. Pop had converted the old barn for his use. He ran his hands over the work tables and marveled that everything was just as he’d left it.


“I didn’t touch anything.” Pop said from the barn doors, startling his youngest. “I know how much you hate anyone messing with you tools and stuff.”


“Thanks Pop.” He tossed over his shoulder. “I have a lot of unfinished things here.”


Pop walked inside the studio and inspected the pieces that sat atop of the work tables.


“I wouldn’t call them unfinished son. They’re work in progress. Just like you.” Ernest walked over to Caleb and put his arm around his shoulders and kissed his youngest on top of his head. Something he had not done sine Caleb was probably 10. “I am so proud of the steps you’re taking, son.”


“Me too, dad.” Caleb replied and turned to hug his father.


 


****************************


“Ok so I’ve planned one banging weekend for us. First, an early dinner at Morton’s.” Jensen shot his friend a quizzical look, as if asking of all places why there.


Pushing another cocktail to his friend, Dr. Xavier Ruiz began mixing his own drink. “Dude, your dad insisted that if we were going to be out ‘carousing’ all night, then we needed to start out by enjoying the best steaks the city has to offer.”


Taking the seat next to his friend, Xavier or X as he was called by his ‘boys’, tasted the mix and was pleased with the concoction.


“Then it’s on to the Hawks/Lakers game, oh and since we have a suite, I’ve asked a couple of sweets to keep us company during the game.” Waggling his eyebrows mischievously, Jensen knew that Xavier had a long night planned for them.


He met X at a dorm party freshman year and they became each other’s shadow ever since that night. Medical school, residency roommates, travel buddies, they were party boys who took care of each other like brothers. Jensen called ‘X’ the X-man because he was a beast, when it came to partying. He was always the last man standing and no matter how shitfaced he got, he never missed a lecture. To this day Jensen couldn’t figure it out. X said that was party of his culture. His mother was afro-Cuban and his father Mexican, rum on one side and tequila on the other. He joked that he was born with a cocktail in each hand.


“After the game…well let’s just say desert, desert and more deserts. But pace yourself my friend, because we have to do this like three more times before you say I do.” Xavier warned as he answered a text message. “Chase is taking care of the one down south the week of and your dad is hosting a golf outing the day before.”


“Wow. Ok…all of that really isn’t necessary.”


“Isn’t necessary! Are you kidding me? You should have a pussy party every Friday until the wedding. Think about it Jensen. You are about to commit yourself to one pussy for the rest of your life. Life. Shit, you’re a doctor so you know that people are living longer and longer. Life…” Xavier started gargling and making choking noises to emphasize his point.


“Whatever you say X-man” Jensen rolled his eyes and laughed at his buddy. It was sad really, not only was this guy a doctor, but he was gaining a reputation of being one of the best pediatric surgeons in the south.


Xavier’s phone rang and he cursed when he read the number. That was also a possibility. Though he wasn’t on duty, he could still be called in to surgery.


Truth be told Jensen would have been happy with steaks at Morton’s and the Hawks vs. the Lakers game later on. He really didn’t care about this silly ritual that Xavier probably had planned. But the menfolk would probably riot if he attempted spoil their fun.


“So how many guys are hanging tonight?” Jensen asked, as Xavier rejoined him at the bar.


“Um, last count was 30...”


“30?” Jensen repeated in shock. He didn’t think he could name 30 guys who want to go out all night with them “30? Are you sure?”


“Well yeah, I am mean you have a ton of cousins, your brothers, our frat brothers, the guys from undergrad, med school and all the doctors who we did are residency with at Emory.”


“30?”


“Yep, 30.”


------------------------


5 beers, 6 shots and 2 long island ice teas later Jensen didn’t hate the bachelor weekend away as much as he had earlier. From their first freshman party it was clear that the X-man knew how to throw a party. And he didn’t hide the fact that he loved women, all women. So it came as no surprise to Jensen when, the limo van pulled up to ‘Chocolate City.’


Xavier quickly stood at the van’s door to give the already rowdy crowd their marching orders.


“Ok gents, we are here to help Jensen celebrate one of his last bachelor weekends. Now, for some of you Chocolate City may not be your thing, but it’s certainly his flavor; so please just indulge just a little.”


The men all broke out into fits of boisterous laughter as some ribbed Jensen about his love of all things chocolate.


“So I am going to encourage those of you who have yet to sample all of the flavors of the rainbow to keep both an open mind and an open wallet.”


More laughter filled the van.


“Seriously, we have the entire VIP floor to ourselves so let’s go house down Chocolate City with a whole lotta vanilla. And remember what happens at the bachelor party stays at the bachelor party. Who’s with me?”


The men all roared in agreement and Jensen could only shake his head at the manic display. No one would believe that most of these men where physicians, lawyers, accountants or worst professors.


--------------------


Jensen was surprised that the VIP area was divided into 4 separate rooms, each not only stocked with whatever high end spirit your palate desired, but also a bevy of beauties ready and willing to attend to your most personal whim.


The first area was a lounge where you could enjoy the show on the stage below. A ‘play room’ where most of his buddies were getting lap dance, among other things he was sure. A private pole room, where the dancer of your choice could slip and slip, spins and twirl on the pole until you were dizzy. They last room was the Ultra room and was used for private one on one entertain. The club owners were quick to point out that everything was above board, but the Ultra room was designed with celebrities in mind; as it had its own elevator that went straight down to the private garage below the building.


Beautiful women moved pleasingly from room to room; lavishing the men with attention, lap dances and in one case a much needed ear. Most of his friends had disappeared into the dimly lit rooms, even the ones who claimed that they had very little interest in chocolate, were nowhere to be found.


Standing in the door of the play room, he couldn’t help but stare in surprise at his older brother Chase, who was getting a lap dance from a gorgeous leggy caramel dancer. Jensen swore he saw his brother salivating at the stripper’s moves. She had one leg draped over his shoulder exposing her juicy fruit to his gaze. Jensen laughed, when he recalled Chase telling him that chocolate just didn’t do it for him; he smiled and surmised that perhaps caramel was more to his brother’s taste.


Leaning over the balcony looking at the dancer on the stage, Jensen watched the show for a while. There was a time when he would have had at least two dancers on his lap and two reserves. He hadn’t been to a strip club in a while and now Jensen remembered why. It only got him horned up and in the end he would be going home alone, so what was the point of it?


This just wasn’t his thing anymore, he guessed. Maybe he had finally matured? Or maybe it was the fact that he truly was in love with Maya. Being here now only had him missing her even more. He pulled out his phone to text her when Xavier quickly swiped it from his hands.


“Unless you’re about to take some shots of all this naked ass running around here you need to put that shit away.”


Pushing Jensen’s phone into his pocket, Xavier pointed out everything that was on display and was surprised to see that his friend just kept nursing his watery drink. Xavier whispered something to that very attractive cocoa glamazon standing next to him, who was combing her fingers though his wavy chestnut locks. She giggled, gave him a kiss and then sashayed over to the pole room.


“Man I can’t wait to climb that tree, dude she is 6’1” and I am 5’8”….you know what that means? I can bury my face it those fat tits standing up.” Mimicking the act, Xavier was in a fantasy world of his own.


Jensen didn’t respond, he only shook his head at his friend’s antics.


“Ok Bachelor numero uno, I got something for you man…” After getting them another drink, Xavier led Jensen to the Ultra room.


“X, man I’m cool.” Jensen argued waving off the glass Xavier was pushing into his hands. “I told you I’d come and play along but….” Pulling away from his buddy, he knew where this was going.


“What? You’re not even married yet and you’re dick has already gone limp. You know I can write a script for that right?”


“I can write my own damn scripts. Troll”


“So your dick is limp?”


“Fuck you.” Jensen laughed.


“You’re not my type; I like my studs studlier and not so waif like.” Xavier Winked and gave Jensen the once over.


“X!”


“Any who. She’s just your thing man. Petite but stacked and just the right shade.” Xavier winked. “Man, she has these fat titties, just the way you like them. Maya has fat tits right?”


“You’re an idiot, you know that right?” Jensen downed the cocktail against his better judgment and followed his friend to the Ultra room.


“In my defense…it’s that ass of hers, wait until you see it….it will drive you crazy. Oh and the tits did I tell you about the tits….” Xavier eyes were rolling around in head.


Jensen still stood in the door, unsure of his next step.


“Go at least say hello to the young lady, her name is Mocha and she is really sweet.” Xavier pushed his friend through the door. “Bro, go and enjoy your time with Mocha. She is only available by special request. So consider yourself lucky…it’s only costing me $500 for your lap dance.” Xavier laughed.


---------------------------


Jensen walked into the room and was surprised to see ‘Mocha’ standing near the bar topless. She was wearing nothing more than glittery stilettoes, a mini skirt, an ornate Mardi Gras mask that covered most of her face and a huge grin. He had to admit that she was his type. Petite but with a delicious body.


X was accurate on all accounts. Her breasts were truly a thing of beauty. Perfect and heavy half-moon shaped, with nipples that could almost pass for Hershey kisses. Her petite legs had great muscle tone and her tiny waste was accented with a navel piercing. He couldn’t see her ass from her current position but he was pretty sure that it would be as delectable as Xavier claimed.


Mocha didn’t wait for him to say anything in response. The fact that his eyes remained glued to her nakedness was all the encouragement that she needed. She moved to the light controls punched a few buttons and immediately the lights dimmed to near darkness and music began playing.


Jensen watched her movements but did not say a word. He was entranced.


“You can touch me anywhere you want to, except here.” Slowly lifting her gold lame ruffled mini skirt, Mocha revealed her smooth hairless snatch to Jensen and then gave it a soft squeeze. “Club rules….”


Jensen bit his bottom lip and he gulped audibly, as soon as he saw her puffiness. This was no good. For one, he was already drunk and he barely registered that ‘Mocha’ was speaking to him; he couldn’t shake the image of her pretty bare folds smiling at him. And second, he felt his dick stir when she cupped her snatch.


Motioning for Jensen to move to the sofa, Mocha quickly climbed into his lap once he was seated. Moving slowly to inch as close as possible as she could to his body, she smiled to herself as she felt the bulge in his pants grow with each heated movement.


Jensen closed his eyes in bliss, loving the feeling of Mocha’s ass moving in time to the music, on his lap. She was slowly causing Jensen’s defenses to fall. Her bare breasts were rubbing against his chest and though he was still wearing his shirt, the feeling of her tight nipples stabling his flesh caused his erection to stiffen more.


The sounds that escaped from his lips encouraged Mocha to give the lucky bachelor what she suspected he wanted. Slipping off of his lap so that she could lean her back into him while he played with breasts, was her first thought. But that quickly changed when she heard him groan as she stood up. Not looking back at him, she slipped off her tiny skirt to reveal her plush ass. She waited for him to touch it but he didn’t. Turning to look over her shoulder, she watched as he looked at her.


Jensen had enough sense to know that this was as far as things should go with the stripper. Getting a lap dance was one thing, but having Mocha give him a lap dance completely naked was quite another. Before he could think of what to say to her, she plunked her hot little ass back into his lap and began grinding on him, making sure that his stiffness was stabbing her hard.


Taking his hands that were resting on the cushions, Mocha brought them to roam all over her body. With his hands in hers, she brought them to her mouth and sucked his fingers as if they were her favorite cherry Popsicle on a hot summer’s day. When she felt as if she had teased his fingers enough, she placed the wet digits on her breasts urging his hands to knead and tease her mounds. Jensen pulling and twisting her nipples had Mocha sighing, whimpering and moving that delicious ass faster and harder in his lap.


Jensen knew that this was all kinds of wrong, but Mocha was working his dick like she owned it. It had been so long since….his thought died mid-stream as his mind suddenly went numb. He felt her right hand pushing his down lower over her body to grasp her thighs.


Damn, he felt it…his fingers had just grazed her wetness. Mocha quickly threw her thighs over Jensen’s, leaving her completely open and exposed to his probing. Though his face was buried in her neck and hair, his nose distinctly caught a whiff of her sweet aroma, causing him to grasp her left breasts harder.


He had to stop this. Drinks or no drinks this was wrong, this wasn’t him. Maya didn’t deserve this.


Attempting to lift his hands off of Mocha’s thighs, Jensen was shocked when he felt her petite fingers guide his to cup her dripping slit. Jensen groaned at the sticky contact and nearly came when she squeezed his hands tighter causing his middle finger to scrape her knot. The sexy little sound she made at the contact was his undoing. He couldn’t take it anymore and before he knew it, he was pushing his digits deeper into her hot tight well.


Jensen was finger fucking the stripper as if he had every right to and she was riding his hand as if it was his dick. Her moans and cries grew louder and Jensen knew what was coming, so he sped up his heated caress of her soaked slit. Feeling her walls constrict with his fingers buried deep inside her, he thumbed her clit as warm fluids began coating his fingers and hand. Watching Mocha’s orgasm had his balls heavy and ready to explode. He continued to lightly thumb her sensitive spot until her cries were nothing more than a soft whine.


Slipping his hands from her slippery heat, Jensen sunk deeper into the sofa, and then closed his eyes in shame. He had just cheated on his fiancée. But that wasn’t the worst of it. Not only had he enjoyed fooling around with Mocha, but now his dick was harder than it had ever been before. His body wanted more and she knew it.


As if reading his mind, Mocha stood up and turned to face him. Jensen didn’t meet her eyes. He couldn’t. He was so ashamed of himself. Reaching for the zipper on his pants, she leisurely unzipped it. Waiting for a reaction from him and not receiving one, Mocha unbuttoned his pants. Jensen didn’t say anything, nor did he try to stop her.


When he felt her small warm hands wrap around his dick and thumb the pre cum oozing from his slit, he moaned and thought that he would explode right then. But when she dropped to her knees and buried her face in his crotch, he felt his body shoot off the sofa at the contact. He was drowning in the sensations of her mouth working on his member and the situation was now out of his control.


***************


Jensen woke with a start and one hell of a headache. He lay in the unfamiliar bed trying to recall the events of the previous nights. He knew that he had too much to drink but surely that didn’t happen… Tears threaten to slide from his eyes as one memory in particular replayed over and over again. It had to be a dream, no correction a nightmare.


Hastily sitting up and seeking out his clothes, Jensen got out of bed. He spotted his jeans on the chair and slipped them on. He walked to the bathroom and couldn’t meet his reflection in the mirror. Grabbing his toothbrush off the counter, his hand brushed the sharp edges of the card that was propped up in front of the tumblers. His hand began shaking as he immediately recognized what it was. He read the note as his stomach began churning. Its contents seemed happy and ready to spill out onto the floor.


Flipping the card over, sure enough he was hit with the dreaded reality, it wasn’t a dream. Dropping to sit on the toilet, Jensen sat as his tears began to fall. He started to recall bits and pieces of their interlude in the Ultra room. And he vaguely remembered the heated exchange they had when she pulled off her mask, shortly after he had exploded in her mouth from the incredible blow job she gave him.


If that wasn’t bad enough, what happened after the club scared the shit out of him; she was one of the half dozen dancers invited back to Xavier’s penthouse for the after party. He didn’t need to think about much more; he clearly remembered that they spent the better part of the early morning, screwing each other’s brains out all over Xavier’s penthouse. Panic overwhelmed him as the enormity of the previous night’s events started to smother him.


Rushing from the bathroom, Jensen started yelling Xavier’s name. “X, I’ve fucked up so big man…”Jensen cried. “X, X…”


A sleepy Xavier stumbled into the living area not quite sure what all the noise was about. “Damn right you have, it’s not even noon yet and dude, I have company.” Xavier pointed down the hall way to the master bedroom in an attempt to quiet Jensen’s yells.


“No X, that stripper last night….”


“Yeah I know.” Xavier smirked, “You two seem to hit it off pretty well. I mean at least from what I could hear down on this end.”


“Oh shit, this is bad…”


“What? Bro, no worries. What happens at the bachelor party stays at the bachelor party right?”


“X!” Jensen yelled with his hands in his face.


Wiping the sleep from his face, Xavier finally looked at his friend. He finally noticed how agitated Jensen was. His friend’s eyes were wet with tears. Whatever it was, it was serious.


“What is it? What’s wrong?” Xavier’s grey eyes searched Jensen’s for a hint of what was causing his friend’s distress, but Jensen only shook his head and rubbed his temples.


Jensen suddenly remembered all of the things that they did in the Ultra room. He remembered the heated argument that they had, right before she dared him to be a man and take what he wanted. She wanted him and he was hard and ready. Against everything that believed in himself, ignoring the love he felt for Maya, he fucked that stripper right there against the wall of the strip club. With her legs dangling over his arms and begging for him to fuck her harder, Jensen did just that without much thought of repercussions.


Repercussions….will be of gigantic proportions once Maya finds out, Jensen thought. Raking his hands through his hair, attempting to calm his frazzled nerves Jensen took in a deep breath and slowly exhaled.


“What’s wrong?” Jensen mocked with red rimmed eyes, tossing the card to X.


Xavier caught the card and read the six little words that had the power to crush so many lives, ‘My sister is one lucky girl….’


“That stripper, Mocha…her real name is Jasmine and she is Maya’s sister.”


Plopping down on the nearest chair, the only thing that Xavier could offer his friend was an ‘oh shit.’