Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is all from my own mind. All characters belong to me, and are my property. I LOVE the idea of busted romance cliches, so this is my submission. I hope you enjoy.





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


    “So tell us again how this happened?” The EMT was trying not to laugh, I was having a hard time not laughing myself. If I hadn’t been afraid I was going to be in a whole heap of trouble, I would have laughed myself.


    “We were--” I cleared my throat, and felt my cheeks flame with embarrassment.

“Ahem, we were-um- making love in the shower.” That had been every bit as mortifying to say out loud as I thought it would be. “We were-oh jesus- trying to get comfortable and the floor was slippery. He hit his head on the little soap shelf and it knocked him out.”


    I hadn’t even wanted to fuck in the shower in the first place. He thought it would be sexy to shower together, but he must never have been with a black woman because he didn’t understand my reluctance to get into my small shower together. I tried to wiggle out of the task literally and figuratively, but his lips on my neck, and his hands on my tits had caused that flutter that warmed my whole body and made me forget everything but my name.


    He had turned on the water and only broke the deep kisses he was giving me to check the temperature of the water right before we got in and to step in. I took a deep breath and followed him into the tight space while trying not to think about the fact that I had straightened my hair only that morning. It had taken a long time to do because I had wanted it to get bone straight and I almost panicked when I thought about what he might think of the smell of pressed hair that had been newly wet. His playfully impatient urging finally got me into the shower, but I let him stand under the shower head. He didn’t seem to notice that I wasn’t trying to get under the warm spray of water with him.


    He had ducked his head in the water and then shook the water off, hitting me in the face and chilling me even more. I tried to figure out how to get out and let him have his shower first, but he was pulling me to his water slicked body and it was too late. My arms wrapped themselves around his neck and I pulled him close to me. The tiny nonstandard sized tub of my charming bungalow was the last place that could fit two people, but we were somehow making it work by holding each other tightly, his mouth on mine, his erection pushing eagerly against the split between my thighs trying to bring us closer together. His hands wandered all over my wet body, and I felt like I was melting against him every one of the thousands of nerve endings in my body felt like they were on fire.


    He was whispering dirty nothings into my ear as he walked me backward which was kind of sexy, but when my back touched the cold tiles of the stall, I squirmed uncomfortably which seemed to egg him on. I hate being cold, and this motherfucker had me trapped against the freezing cold tiles licking my neck like it was a salt lick! His hands were all over me, grabbing my ass, squeezing my tits, and massaging my arms, but it was hard to let myself lose control and just enjoy being with him because I was, once again, worried about my hair. He was trying to turn me away from the wall and into the spray of the water, but his feet slipped and in a move that would have been comical if it had been in a Three Stooges short, his legs flew into the air, barely missing me as I ducked to the other side of the stall and the hair I had been so worried about getting drenched got soaked. I watched him fall on his ass, and I think he would have been alright, except that when he tried to jump up he whacked his forehead on the built in soap dish that jutted from the wall and knocked himself out cold.


    “Oh sonofabitch!” I breathed. It took me a second to take in what had happened and it took another few second to realize that he wasn’t bleeding. Or moving. “Shit, shit, shit!” I whispered frantically. I shut off the water that was streaming into my eyes and leaned over the handsome unconscious near stranger in my bathtub. He was breathing regularly, and that was good, but it could not be a good sign that he wasn’t awake yet.


    I ran out of the bathroom and ran into the living room where I had left my cell phonein my purse. Goosebumps covered every inch of my naked body as I snatched the phone out of my purse and ran back to the bathroom dialing 911 all the way back.


    I hurriedly threw on a velour jogging suit as I breathlessly gave the operator my name, address and a run down of what my emergency was and I tried desperately to put my now bushy, sopping wet hair into a ponytail.

I had just enough time to pick up his clothes and pull his wallet from his pants pocket when the ambulance whizzed up, lights and sirens blarin, but hadn’t had a chance to look inside. I hoped that he had insurance.


    I ushered them back to the bathroom and then sat on my bed nervously chewing at a hangnail on my thumb while they took his vital signs and barked short instructions between the two of them. I was sure they had more than a few questions about the naked dude in my shower, so I didn’t move until there was another knock at the door. As I walked back to the living room I thought that I should probably have thought to put a towel over him to spare him the indignity of the paramedics seeing his blue lips and his penis that had shrunken to nothing, buthe probably wouldn’t care so much about being left nude on the floor of the tub as he did about the terrific headache I was sure he was going to have when he woke up.