Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

You know people say that the city is the worse place to live, but I say….. BULL SHIT! In my opinion big cities don’t have anything on the Deep South. Yes the city has their freaks and share fair of heinous mother fucking crimes. That being said you tell me why in the hell does every deranged psycho demonic serial killer live in some remote suburbia or the country.

 

You know why all this shit happens to people who live in the south, because no one can hear your screams in the middle of the woods. Yes, it’s true every state has their share of horror stories, but none as gory, ghastly, or horrific as that of the tale I will tale you.

 

It starts off with Three Couples, all of them unaware of the danger they are in, as they indeluge themselves in a horror freak show marathon on the night of All Hallows Eve.

So let me explain my horror theories with you, than you can be the judge of my sanity….

 

State: Texas-Movie…“Texas Chainsaw Massacre” ...key word for me, “Saw” do I really need to explain that one.

 

State: West Virginia-Movies; “U turn” ….In breed’s who killed to feed and mate. “Dark Harvest” & “Camp Blood” dark title and killings always happens some place in the middle of nowhere.

 

State: Nebraska-Movie; “Children of the Corn” ….isolated community of Galten. Why must there always be some small or Two-story home in the middle of the cornfields?

 

State: New Orleans-Movie; “Interview with a Vampire” …If you believe in vampires, voodoo, and cult hexes-I mean really the way they pronounce the name of the state, “Naw Leans” makes me scream hell nah I'm staying out of that state…because nothing on me is Lean. I’m P.H.A.T. you know, “Pretty Hot And Tempting.” They would enjoy craving my plump rump up into a roast, ‘fo sho.’

 

You are probably wondering where I am going with all this?

 

Well it all started on a trip an old dilapidated farmhouse, to be exact at Brock‘s Great-great aunts house deep in the heart of North Carolina that no one had lived in for years.

 

Brock thought since his family kept the house up to date and used it as a vacation home 5yrs, it would add some creepiness to our movie marathon of horror films for the weekend.

 

So me and my friends: Jake, Ricky, Pamela, & Dee-Dee all decided that it sounded like a cool thing to do. Besides we all wanted off campus from the weekend and all we had to do was BYOB (bring your own beer), food, and your creepiest or favorite horror movie with you.

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

I havent posted a story in years so you can thank ms. Junebug for pushing me and my beta reader Aj. This maybe just a one shot short posting, so the chapters will be short as wel, but I hope you enjoy and tell me what you think. i promise as soon as i figure out how to post pictures i will have visual adds of my characters soon.

Thanks for your time.

Cma