Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry, it took so long.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Desire: A craving, or longing for something. 2. Find someone sexually attractive; to want to have sexual relations with somebody. 3. A strong want for sexual relation with someone.

 

Lucas sat behind a large cherry wood desk; his head ducked low and eyes staring intently at the computer screen in front of him, his fingers moving swiftly across the keyboard. But she just wouldn't leave his thoughts. Her smooth brown skin her, the fullness of her lips, her full figured, and her endless brown eyes. He wanted nothing more but to spend the rest of the day lost inside of Bea; watching her wrath with pleasure as he coaxed the moans and sighs out of her. God, if it wasn't for his damned phone he could have spent the rest of the day learning all of her.

 

He stopped at the sound of Natalie, his assistant's voice over the intercom."Mr. Maxwell, Mr. Xanthus, is here to see you."

 

"Send him in." Lucas's finger continued to type stirring fluently across the keyword. He sat silent waiting for his friend to beleaguer him regarding his disappearance from the club.

 

Adonis Xanthus was a practical man he believed money was a necessity but the way Lucas worked himself was how did the Americans say it? The shit was bananas. He took his usual seat in front of his long time friend and business associate. Wait, something wasn't right. Adonis took a moment to observe his friend today Lucas's dark hair was pulled back into a low hanging ponytail. Wait, what is that peeking over the collar of his azure shirt; is that what I think it is? Adonis narrowed his eyes for a closer look and confirmed his suspensions Lucas Maxwell had a vibrant red Hickey. Well, someone had fun last night.

 

He couldn't stop his lips from pulling up at the corners creating a gap that showed off his pearly white teeth. This was good, no it was great.

 

Lucas' fingers stalled over the keyboard, he fingers laced together and sat under his chin, his elbows pressed against the armrest on either side of him. He could feel the indigo orbs of his long time friend bore into him.

 

The lingering stillness settled.

 

Not awkward by any means just silence perched there between two life long friends. A friendship forged by Lady Fortune's sick sense of humor and misery's exorbitant need for company. Lucas leaned back and sighed in into his clasped hands, he then ran a hand threw his hair knocking it out of his ponytail.

 

"Did you meet any beautiful women and have a world wind passionate affair?" Before Lucas could even open his mouth Adonis continued with his monologue. "Oh, how I missed the days when all I had to do was walk into a club alone and leave with a woman or two on my arm."

 

"I don't think that Briana would like that."

 

"Do you really think Briana would let me get away with that type of offence?"

 

"No she'd probably castrate you while you were a sleep."

 

"Knowing that wretched women; she'd do it while I was wide awake." Lucas smirked at that mental image of Briana, Adonis' beautiful plus sized wife; her coffee colored tresses in total disarray as she towered menacingly over he husband.

 

"But you married her."

 

"I know and I wouldn't change her for the world." His voice glossed over with absolute adoration as his lips broke into a grin. The men broke away in robust mirth, immediately calming down. "Now enough about my psychopathic wife how's New York been treating you?"

 

"Fine, actually but I can't shake the feeling that shit is just about to hit the fan."

 

"Someone had to take care of the American branch of the company."Adonis continued "and your grandfather wrote down in his last will and testament that he wanted you to take over as head of the company."

 

"Now, this is the part were you call her." Adonis stood to leave slipping on his jacket. Standing and ready to go, he walked to the door but not before telling Lucas. "Moma said she wants to see you some time this week or your ass is grass."

 Ring…Ring…Ring   

"What's his name?" Bea sat at her kitchen table, a leg tucked under her rear; making strips of confetti with a napkin. Nikko stood in front of the stove making his world famous 'French Smiles' using chocolate chips as eyes, a thin orange slice as a mouth, and powdered sugar to make frosty hair on the egg coated slices of toast.

 

"Who's who?"

 

"The guy who has you smiling like you're in a Kool-Aid commercial." Nikko tucked his blond bangs behind his ear and his sea green orbs bore into her briefly. Bea gave him a recap of her night minus the sex. Nikko glared at her knowing that wasn't the whole story and glared the rest out of her.

 

"You're telling me you were screwed ten ways to Sunday. By a man so gorgeous you have orgasms just by looking at him and you didn't ask him out to dinner or anything?" Bea went to open her moth only to be stopped by Nikko's falsetto voice."I should punch you in the uterus."

 

Bea just laughed as she listened to Nikko's triad vernacular as he swore, a few times in French. He perched a hand on a popped out hip and looked intently at her. Well, more like Nikko looked down Bea's head while Bea was stuck staring at his neck, due to their acute difference height.

 

"Slut…"

 

"Manwhore…"

 

"Tramp…"

 

"Brat…"

 

"Bully…"

 

"Ass…"

 

"Oh, yes please."

 

"Nikko you per..."

 Ring…Ring…Ring 

"I thought you weren't expecting any phone calls."

 

Bea shuffled threw her bag in search of her cell. Only stopping when she heard a 'rang' from behind her and Nikko's falsetto voice answered. "Hello?"

 

Bea eyes widened to the size of saucers as she stared at her best friend, with a look that could only be described as pure malice. She tried to take the phone only to have him evade her every attempt. She could only hear one side of the conversation and dammit, she wanted to know what was going on!

"Nikko Jorgen, yes I am."

 

"No, you called the right number."

 

"She's right here." Then Nikko threw the phone at her, barely catching it before it hit the floor. Nikko just smiled and took a long sip from her tea cup. She opened her mouth to curse at him. "He's still on the phone, Love."

 

"Hello?" She answered tentatively not really sure what to say.

 

"Hey." His voice was deep in husky as he spoke."It's Lucas, I was wondering what are you doing say around seven?"

 

"What am I doing around seven, hmm?" Nikko's eyes perked up at the conversation.

 

"She's not doing anything; I can have set and out the door be six!" Bea shot her friend a glare.

 

"I'll pick you up at six." Then he hung up. Bea frowned at the phone and then at Nikko as he sat grinning at her from her table.

 

"What time?"

 

"Six."

 

"Well, then lets call Gorge and do something about that head of yours."

 

"Hey, just got a perm two days ago."

 

"Sweetheart you're getting curls because you look sexy with them and you're wearing those red pumps; I brought you for your birthday."

 

"What have I gotten myself into?"






Chapter End Notes:
I'm somewhat scattered so it's going to take me a while to put the story in complete order.