Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Nervous: 1. Uneasy, having a feeling of dread or apprehension. 2. Relating to somebody's ability to tolerate anxiety or stress.

Bea sat fidgeting with the large flower attached to her right shoulder. The dress itself was made from jade silk and stopped just below her knees. Flowers of sorts started at her knees and wrapped around the bottom trim flowing up her right side. The neckline if you could call it that, wrapped around her right shoulder, leaving her whole left shoulder bare. It was a tight form fitting dress that Nikko had designed just for her. A pair of brown and green pumps adorned her feet which Nikko deemed the 'Fuck Me' pumps.

Nikko just looked at her, gave her a cheeky smile, then applied eye shadow the color of burnt sienna. Painted her lips a dark ginger and applied an overcoat of gloss for what he called the 'Fuck Me' affect. He added bronze to the apples of her cheeks and tried to take her glasses from her but that's where Bea drew the line. She wanted to knock him off his feet not fall over hers.

Gorge had curled her hair in the Shirley Temple style but differed in the bang by flipping it out over her right eye. By the time Gorge and Nikko were finished Bea took on a whole new façade. The only thing that would hint at the demure woman behind it were her glasses that opened up to her big coffee colored candid orbs.

At six, like clock work, Lucas stood in front of her complex with a long stemmed Daisy in his hand. He led her to a grey Lamborghini and opened the door for her. He was striking in a tailored black and white Armani suit; the shirt underneath was black and reflected against his olive skin and grey eyes. He'd left the first two buttons undone giving her a glimpse of his broad chest. The man was sin on a fucking stick and she wanted to devour him.

He looked absolutely feral, predatory in the way his eyes scorched her as he mentally undressed her with those eyes. Bea instantly felt her nipples harden into turgid peaks and her panties dampen. She pressed her thighs together trying to alleviate the ache that thinking of him had caused. She shifted in her seat adjusting the shoulder away from her sensitive breast. After her haplessness with the belt she tried to push her back into the plush leather seat behind her. She stole a glance at Lucas. Only to find him looking at her as though she was something bedazzling, if she were two shades lighter he would have noticed her blush.

"Do you like Italian?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Good. I know just the place." The guttural timber of his voice stroked Bea's insides and she felt a foreign tempo contract along her inner walls and resisted latching on to Lucas' calloused hands to alleviate the ache, by pressing her palms against either side of her thighs.

____

Lucas pulled some strings and had the restaurant setup a romantic dinner for them out on the balcony. And to be completely honest the attention was going to Bea's head. Lucas had ordered everything in Italian.

 'He's bilingual that's a plus.'

Toward the end of dinner owner came out to greet them. He was handsome with dark brown eyes, somewhat stocky with curly brown hair. He greeted Lucas like a father who hadn't seen his son in ages. "Lucas it's so good to see you, and you brought a woman, Bella!"  His accent was thick and heavy as he spoke.

"Ciao Bella, may I ask what's your name?"

'Bella the men in the restaurant have been calling me that all night.' 

"Bea."

Before he could say anything a short, coffee haired woman walked up behind him putting a hand on his arm. "Cristiano stop harassing these two can't you see he's romancing her!" She introduced herself as Signora Costa, and told them their dessert would be out shortly, and then dragged her grinning husband back into the restaurant. 

By then they were having a conversation. "I tell you no lies. I took off my bra and threw it on stage."

Lucas got the biggest grin on his face at Bea's story. He couldn't imagine the demure, Bea throwing her bra anywhere, but in a hamper.

"And here I thought you were modest."

"I had a slight lapse in judgment that night." Bea grinned at him slyly."Ok, it's your turn to tell me something equally, if not more embarrassing."

"Well, let's see, when I was in college I streaked across campus." They laughed a little more when the house band started playing. He asked her to dance and of course she said alright. They slow danced Bea's arms around his neck, her head tucked under his chin; Lucas' arms around her waist holding her close to his body. She could hear the smooth tempo of his heart.

Turns out they had more in common then Bea expected them to. Lucas went to school for architecture and business. He was born in New York but grew up in England. He was a thrill seeker and skydived almost every weekend. He was an early bird and ran every morning for 3 to 5 miles. When he smiled his dimples showed. That and he spoke several different languages.

After dessert conversation just flowed between the two. Lucas learned that Bea has a degree in psychology and is currently going for her doctorate. She was born and raised in good old New Jersey. When she is thinking her head tilts to the side and she bites her bottom lip. She likes dancing for fun.

After they finished dinner they waited for the valet to come around with Lucas' car. Somehow their hands became interlaced with each other and neither seemed to mind.

"I hope you enjoyed your dinner, Signora!" The owner's wife called out from the door.

____

Lucas had a gentleman and walked her to her door. He kissed her hand, then left. Not before leaving her hot and needy. They were outside her door saying goodnight when he kissed her and it was not one of those little pecks. It was a full on evasion, his lips fell on hers in a passionate drop.

And consequences be dammed Bea was ready to do anything he asked. After there thirty minute make out session. He could have asked her to strip and she would have. But instead he pulled away from her and kissed her forehead mumbling something about 'taking it slow' leaving her hot and bothered in front of her door.

Bea entered her apartment in a dewy eyed and dazed her lips kiss swollen. She shrugged out of her dress, slipping it onto the wooden hanger hanging from the knob of her armoire. Nikko was very peculiar at how his creations had to be washed so every time he made something for her to wear. He'd demand that she put it on a hanger so he could wash it. After her shower Bea fell into her full sized bed and huffed when the shower proved useless to the ache settling between her legs. She tugged on her large nightshirt, tying her silk scarf around her head after she managed to comb her curls down to a wrap.

'Damn that sexy man'

__

His hands slid over her thighs, his lips traced her neck. Her lips parted and moans erupted from the back of her throat. Her hands fell into his dark hair fingertips stroking his scalp. Orbs oh so grey looking down at her lovingly. A raspy voice whispering promises of endless passion. Lovingly whispering, 'You never disappoint me'

Ring...Ring...Ring

Bea's replay of last nights dreams were cut short by the impatient ring of her house phone. After stepping out of the shower, wrapping a cream colored towel around her body. Slipping on her fluffy bunny slippers she ambled down the hall.

Ring...Ring...Ring

"Hello?"

"Have you read the news yet?"

"Nikko wha-"

"Answer the question, Amie"

"No-"

"Be right over." Then the line went dead. Huffing Bea's walked over to her front door snatching up the newspaper from the floor. And she nearly passed out.

'What the hell.'

About an hour later Nikko sat at Bea's kitchen table, his blond hair pulled back into a pony tail staring at the front page of the Tattler featuring a widespread of non-other then Lucas Masters the byte line read: Is New York's # 1 bachelor not so single anymore?

Displaying a picture of Lucas and Bea at 'Angelo's' slow dancing on the balcony while, looking into each others eyes. And another one with the two holding hands, while leaving the restaurant.

"He's gorgeous, you lucky tramp!" Nikko's falsetto voice yelled to her from the stove which happens to be only four feet away. Then midsentence Bea's doorbell ring, she goes to answers the door.

"I came to make sure you weren't harassed by anyone." Weird butterflies flutter in her belly at the thought of Lucas being worried about her."That won't happen again I took care of it."

Nikko watched the scene from the kitchen making oh my god gestures at Lucas' back. Doing stupid things like licking his lips or rubbing his nipples, Bea's had to bit her lips to hold back her laughter. Shooing him back to the kitchen she turned her attention back to Lucas.

Lucas stole her lips automatically turning her into a puddle of goo. Kissing the shit out of her, she wasn't holding back any laughs then. After a short tonsil hockey match and Lucas telling her he'd call her tonight. She walked him to the door in a daze then fell down to the floor after shutting the door.

"Oh, baby."

"Oh, baby is right did you see the ass he was sporting?" Nikko admired after seeing Bea frown at him. "Sorry, Amie but he is hot. If he wasn't straight I'd bag him."

"What am I going to do with you?"

"Send me on an all expenses paid cruise? "






Chapter End Notes:
I'd like to say thank you to my wonderful beta reader Lovemboth. I take creative criticism, so don't be shy.