Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Friction: 1. The resistance encountered by an object moving relative to another object with which it is in contact. 2. A disagreement or conflict, stopping short of violence, between people, groups, or nations with differing objectives or views. 3. The rubbing of two objects against each other when one or both are moving.

Lucas had turned out to be a great boyfriend or whatever he was. They'd spent time together almost every weekend but he hadn't officially asked her to be his girlfriend and it was rubbing her the wrong way. Another thing that bothered her was they hadn't had sex since that night at the club and no matter how hot and heavy they got with each other he didn't want to have sex. Even when she tried to move them on to the next level he would in his polite way turn her down and say 'I want to take this slow'; it was killing her.

Bea was standing in the middle of her kitchen confused, like a deer stuck at an intersection. Her head cocked to the side bottom lip captured between two rows of teeth. Her fingers tapped rhythmically against her thigh covered by her favorite star and moon print pajamas. She didn't mind the reporters after the first two months seeing how they seemed to have disappeared knowing it was more Lucas' doing and not out of the kindness of their hearts. She wanted to know where they stood.

Tonight she decided she'd dress in the most provocative outfit she owned and she'd give Lucas an ultimatum. And if the outfit didn't help God help her. She was losing her ever-loving mind not in a joking way either; she was losing her mind, literally.  On nights when she questioned herself in ways deemed dangerous to her person, Nikko stayed with her talking her into sleep.

_

Nikko awoke to the pitter-patter of Bea's feet. His blond hair flared out around his head, a kink in his neck from sleeping on Bea's lazy boy. He had stayed up the whole night cussing and waiting for Bea to come home. Ma poor, Amie she isn't use to this type of attention. For the most part Lucas got most of the reporters to leave. Nikko wasn't stupid; he'd read the articles about Lucas in 'The Ledger' regarding his cutthroat strategy and his relationship durability. Lucas wasn't a man you crossed or went around in any field. Nikko made sure he told Lucas how it worked. He hurt Bea in any way and he'd face Nikko's curling iron against his scrotum.

He arose, groaning and rubbing the knot in his neck, after checking his watch which read 8:45. His curly blond hair curling around his face obstructed his vision. He stalked down the narrow hall with droopy eyes and disheveled hair. If he didn't love Bea so damn much he wouldn't be up with the birds. His hair wouldn't be a mess and Gorge would not be calling his cell phone asking where his cuff links were.

But as they say love makes you do crazy things.

__

Then again Lucas had a way of surprising her when she least expected it.

By seven Bea was at Lucas' penthouse ready to set her plan into motion. Well, she tried anyway, but she kept feeling like eight different kinds of stupid when she tried to jut her breasts out or pout like Nikko instructed. So she just went with the flow and was simply Bea.

He asked her over for a homemade dinner at his penthouse. Oh man, when he opened that door she had to bite her lip to keep her jaw from dropping. He looked smashing in his emerald silk button up with black pants. Nikko had taken mercy on Bea and helped her with her makeup and hair. He'd made her wear a red halter top dress that showed a fair amount of skin. There was a slit, on the side, that traveled up her leg stopping a quarter of an inch below her hip. Her hair was done in tiny, tight curls that made her resemble a pixie. Nikko refused to let her wear a white blazer, saying his brilliant design shouldn't be covered. She also wore a pair of red 'Jimmy Choo' medium heels. Her makeup was simply lip gloss and eye shadow. Nikko told her the less makeup she wore the less likely it was to end up all over her face when Lucas sees her and then decides to screw her brains out.

"That smells nice." She walked past Lucas. He playfully swatted at her behind as she brushed by him. She heard the swoosh of coils and knew instantly that Lucas was on the loveseat, across from the kitchen, watching her through the wide doorway. She peeked into the pots and pans stirring every now and then. She indulged in the aroma of sweet peppers and steak. She paused at the giant plate of angel hair tilting her head in question. "Luc, what's all the pasta for?"

"Well, I figured I could eat what's left over off of you." She jumped slightly. His large slightly calloused hands fell to her waist along with his lips on her neck. Not at all prepared for his move, she groaned as he sucked at the skin between her shoulder and neck. His hands came around and rested on her belly, his lips still leading their attack on her neck. And with that sexy voice of his, he whispered. "There's something I've been meaning to ask you."

"Mmmh."  She couldn't even form a coherent sentence. Her hands found the arm he had crossed over her torso nestled between her breasts and instantly locked on them. His other hand briefly left her body and cupped her breast through the material of her bra. She turned in his arms. Her breath leaving her in a staccato rhythm, her arms coiled their way around his neck, she leaned forward on her toes attempting to kiss him on the lips but kissing his chin instead."What?"

He had her on the counter before she could blink. With nimble fingers he untied her halter; large callused hands palmed her egg-shaped breasts. His hands fell to her hips and slowly pushed up the tight fabric of her dress. Stopping once the dress was bunched up around her waist; with his hips he nudged her legs open resting his groin against hers. His lips praised her face, neck, chest, setting her body ablaze. Slowly he eased her back until she was flat against the counters surface. With sure hands he caressed her legs.

With his lips he moved to her neck leaving love bites in their wake. With his large hands he cupped her breast and using his thumb and index finger he tweaked her nipples into turgid peaks. He sucked the black pearl until it glistened. With his lips he pulled it into the wet orifice of his mouth releasing it with a pop. He stepped back for a moment and just stared at her; her curls stood out in all angles. Her lip gloss was smeared across her lips and he licks his lips vaguely tasting the strawberry flavored product. She looked damn near edible lying across his counter, ready and willing for his loving.

"Sweeting." His voice was lower then usual and it was doing things to her. "Sweeting?"

It took her a second to arrange the letters in her head before she pushed them past her throat and out her mouth.

"Y-yyye...eah," Clearing her throat she said more clearly."Yeah."

"If we do this there's no one else; you're mine and I'm yours."

"No one else," she said breathlessly, trembling fingers working through the buttons of his shirt, "just you."

His fingers ran through her hair. His hand clasped the back of her neck and pulled her to him. "Good, I don't share well with others."

Then he kissed her like her was branding her. His fingers slowly worked her over. She was back on the counter; her hands in his hair, fingertips pressed against his scalp. Ripping off the rest of their clothing both bare except for the heels that still adorned her feet. She reached for them only to have him push her hands away.

"Leave them." He dropped to his knees in front of her spread legs. Kissing her calf, slowly moving up her inner thigh he licked at the little space between her thigh and core. Then his mouth latched on and his tongue did things that made her toes curl. He licked and sucked like she was his last meal and her back arched and she was robbed of her senses, in a sightless, breathless, soundless frenzy of sensation.

He rode her through her orgasm, her taste filling his mouth. She made a sound akin to a purr and he wanted nothing more than to hear it again, perhaps accompanied by his name. So he latched right back on, her back arched off the counter, the sensations attacking her already sensitized body and she just burst.

He looked up at her one more time, his eyes cast low. Her eyes were closed and her hands were playing in his dark onyx tresses. Creamy swells of milk chocolate topped with two dark peaks. He wasn't leaving the apartment for a while and if he had a say neither would she.

He picked her up and carried her to his bedroom which surprised the hell out of her. She wasn't exactly a feather but it was pleasant having someone encase her in their arms and hold her like this. Lucas kissed her, his hand pressed into the spot next to her head; the other found it's way to her Mons and played with the corkscrew curls glistening slightly from her essence. He continued to kiss her, his hand found it's way to her lips and gently massaged her. The moans coming from her were intoxicating him and he wanted to hear more. His finger plunged in moving at a slow and steady rhythm.

"Faster Luc, please!" Heeding her request he moved faster, just for her."Oh, yes! Deeper, Luc!"

Her hands found his back and her finger tips dug into the skin of his back. "Luc, Luc I'm so close!"

"That's right come for me, Sweeting." Next thing she knew she was riding his hand her hips moving to match each thrust. His lips hot on her neck and face as he cooed sweet nothings in her ear. Her eyes fluttered closed. "No, open your eyes. I want to see you come."

Her eyes opened and locked with his. Then she moaned her release, blindly reaching out for him."Lucas?"

"I'm not finished with you yet, Bella." He stood from the foot of the bed. Brightening the lights around the room the more lights turned on the more self-conscious she became. She pulled the covers from the side attempting to cover her self up with the dark duvet. Lucas fell to her side snatching the quilt from her clutched hands. "You weren't shy when I had you on my counter, why now?"

If it weren't for her aged bronze complexion he would have noticed her blush at his crude statement. He laid down beside her laying a hand across her stomach. Her body gave an involuntary shudder and he began to draw lazy shapes on her skin. She reached for the blanket only to have it pushed to the floor by his left foot. "Don't say things like that."

"Like what?" He tilted his head to the side and leaned over her stationary figure. His lips falling about her face, he kissed the corner of her mouth, pulled away from her and said. "Nah, Sweeting you have to answer the question."

"When you mention things like what happened in the kitchen."

"Why, because when I had you that counter your legs were open and you were moaning my name in that sexy voice of yours."

"Luc," she continued or tried because the next thing she knew he was on top of her. With his knee her parted her legs and settled himself there. His lips were everywhere and it took her a moment to realize she was still wearing her heels, they scratched along Lucas outer thigh when her legs wrapped around his waist. His groaned into her mouth and then he pulled away from her his hands reaching to his tiny table next to his bed her reached inside pulling out a condom.

He leaned back on his knees slipping in on. His hands fell to her hips and he slowly guided his self toward her. She could feel the plum shaped head brush against her outer lips and slowly enter. The girth of his penis stretching her as her walls clutched and pulled him in. So hot and wet just for him it everything in him not to come right then and there. Her hands reached for him, he pulled her to him, she was straddling him.  His arm coiled around her waist, his hand pushed between them stroking her clit.

"Oh, Luc, Mmmah" By then all she could do was sigh.

"That's right, just give into the feeling." His voice was husky and so low, a bedroom voice.

Slowly, she began to ride him. There faces not even an inch apart, their breath mingling. Her hands ran through his dark tresses her lips pressed against his, her tongue pushed into his mouth and began a friendly match with his. Her hands fell to his back her nails digging into the flesh leaving crest shaped indents along his shoulder and back. Her heels were lost somewhere between the change in their position.

"Touch me," a guttural demand, her hands moved of their own accord, touching his face, chest and anywhere she could reach.

He naked heels dug into the flesh above his buttocks. He held on tighter as her back arched and she curved away from him.  He stroked her nub faster and she began to ride him with increasing dominance. Her eyes open and her lips parted with breathy demands.

"Luc, don't stop." Her lips brushed past his neck. With her nose she nuzzled the underside of his chin.

"I won't," with sure hands he caressed her. Their eyes locked and their already sensitive bodies from before went on overload.  Her toes curled and her mouth opened in a moan that would leave her hoarse in the morning. Her walls tightened and he careened over the edge, her body milking him for all he was worth.

He pulled out of her throwing the condom in the waste bin he fetched the cover from the carpeted floor, pulling it over them.  His arms coiled around her waist, her head found comfort on his chest, his head resting on hers. Her hand laid just over his heart, silently she fell into sleep to the steady beat of his heart and to the hand rubbing lazily up and down her spine.

____

Bea entered her apartment at exactly 8:40 tip toed around the sleeping Nikko and to her bedroom. Changed into a new pair of clothes and then tiptoed to her kitchen. She grabbed her Taz mug from the cupboard. And set the kettle on to boil. She managed to be quiet while doing so. That was until a familiar falsetto broke her focus.

"So, did he fuck you when he saw you, like I said?"