A True Blood AU story. What do Eric Northman, Alcide Herveaux and Russell Edgington, all have in common? Answer: they all need Tara Thornton.
Categories: Primetime Television Characters: Tara Thornton
Classification: Alternate UniverseGenre: DramaStory Status:
NonePairings: Male/FemaleWarnings: Adult Situations
I have incorporated themes from 'Vampire Diaries' and 'Charmed' that readers will recognize.
1. Chapter 1 by PriscillaPal [Reviews - 5] (2976 words)
2. Chapter 2 by PriscillaPal [Reviews - 0] (3659 words)
3. Chapter 3 by PriscillaPal [Reviews - 6] (3532 words)
4. Chapter 4 by PriscillaPal [Reviews - 0] (3269 words)
5. Chapter 5 by PriscillaPal [Reviews - 0] (3735 words)
I felt some things had to be clarified about the story so far, since a few people, or maybe just one poor anonymous reviewer, seems to be lost.
I apologize for just using the initials 'AU'. That means 'Alternate Universe'. So there will be things that are very different in a story like this. Like Tara not knowing about Sam.
I also have a tendency to force my own preferences on my characters. I too would need little persuasion to sleep with a fine ass man like Alcide! So I decided to give Tara that same kind of mentality.
And poor LaFayette is just sensitive, that's all.
6. Chapter 6 by PriscillaPal [Reviews - 0] (3898 words)
In this chapter, I have brought in 'Vampire Diaries' characters, Mason Lockwood and Jules.
7. Chapter 7 by PriscillaPal [Reviews - 0] (4233 words)
8. Chapter 8 by PriscillaPal [Reviews - 0] (3594 words)
9. Chapter 9 by PriscillaPal [Reviews - 0] (3519 words)
There is a segment in this chapter, where in which Tara speaks a little Swedish. Unfortunately, i forgot some of the accents on the letters, so please excuse my ignorance.
10. Chapter 10 by PriscillaPal [Reviews - 0] (3923 words)
11. Chapter 11 by PriscillaPal [Reviews - 1] (3309 words)