Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Happily engaged! Yeah right...




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


After announcing their engagement to the press Harry and Tina could not afford to appear in public looking anything but perfection. Tina soon went into 'Wedding Mode' as Harry called it. She was bombarded left and right about converting to the Church of England, so she was attending catechism, while also choosing her coat of arms. Henry bought Tina a chic condo in the fashion corner in London, she was often spotted with Kate shopping for little things. Harry and Tina could barely sit down to eat dinner without her mother or Kate calling with something about the wedding. At this point Tina wanted the wedding to pass and get it over with. Finally with some time to themselves Harry decided to arrange for their engagement photos to be taken. He selected a private island off England, and they opted to go for a regular feel for the photos. Tina wearing a simple yellow dress while Harry wore a yellow polo and khaki shorts. They decided to choose only three poses to be used in the wedding programs. Harry's personal favorite of him and Tina walked hand in hand looking at each other, the second was of Tina holding Harry's face while giving him a big kiss on the face. Lastly, the most intimate picture they felt, they selected the photo of Harry resting his head on her shoulder as Tina smiled with her eyes closed.

"I really love that one" Harry said pointing to the last picture

"It looks like you're giving me a hickie" Tina said laughing

"Do you want one. Because I can give you one, trust me" Harry said attacking her neck.

"No thank you Harry" she said with a laugh "Can you help me with my coat of arms..."

"Sure, I was hoping you'd ask me..." he said before her cell phone rang "take if you must"

Tina looked down and saw Tiffany's number, "Hey Tiff we're taking our engagement photo's...what's up.."

"Your mother wants to know when the wedding is taking place"

Tina looked at Harry and started hysterical laughing "to be honest Tiffany, we have yet to announce a date..." Harry looked back her wide eyed and grabbed his phone and started checking possible calendar dates. "Yes..I'll call you back with a date" Tina said hanging up.

"Harry..." Tina said with a laugh

"May 31st 2013 is our wedding date." Harry said 

"Did you just pick that...."

"Yes, it gives you...6 months to plan for our wedding. You better hurry." he said as he texted their PR the date to announce to the public.

"How could we forget that..." Tina said raking her brain

"Too busy being bridezilla I see..." Harry said playfully smacking her arm

"Don't start with me Henry" Tina said smacking him back

"Ouch.. Oops I almost forgot, Oprah is doing a special segment on us and she's flying here to do an interview.. She'll be here in February just to give you a heads up" Harry said with a kiss to Tina.

"I'm sure I can handle Oprah" Tina said walking with Harry back to their plane.

After landing back in London they greeted the crowds and both went their separate ways to their homes. Harry called Tina and asked if she wanted to work on her coat of arms tonight. She said yes and soon enough her and harry were in her condo together.

"OK so you're coat is essentially meant to represent you basically by just glancing at it. What would describe you in a coat..." Harry began

"It'd have to be in red white and blue...Honoring America, we'd have to write something in French, can we have an eagle.." Tina began spewing out ideas.

The two didn't finish till 4 AM. Tina's completed coat of arms consisted of an eagle, an olive branch symbolizing her fathers work at the UN, 4 stars symbolizing her brothers, 2 doves, above the olive branch symbolizing her parents and in French at the bottom was written "The Coat of the Thompsons'"

Tina looked back at Harry and began tearing "It looks perfect" she said. Harry kissed her forehead and brought her to bed. "You look perfect" he said he tucked her in bed. "I'll sleep on the couch...Goodnight"






Chapter End Notes:

This book will really be going in depth the whole wedding process, the next few chapters are ALL about the wedding. the drama will come, just wait.... 

review review review