Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story is a branch off of Lessons to Learn, so if you haven't read that, read it first. 


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 1

Seth

“Oh, hmmm, ohhhh, Ohhhhh, hmmm, oh Seth,” a female voice whispered.

If you didn’t know, those were moans…moans from the gorgeous, naked woman that was on top of me. If that didn’t give you the answer that you were looking for, then I’ll tell you. I’m having sex, but mostly, I’m fucking. I’m fucking hot ass Melinda Santos…yeah, that’s her name. I’ve been seeing her for about a week and a half. She’s a new temp at my ad agency…tall, dark hair, just gorgeous. I saw her one day and it ended up as the typical deal with women that I see..she looked at me, I looked at her and the next thing I knew, we were fuck buddies.

“Hmmm,” I groaned as I gripped her hips as she began to buck faster on top of me. Melinda was 23 years old, hot with great man-made double DD’s. Personally, I didn’t really like fake tits, but hey, I’m a guy. If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it is a duck and her tits felt fucking awesome. Her ass wasn’t what I normally liked, but she was beautiful and she knew how to ride a dick. That’s all I needed.

“I’m coming, Seth! Ohhhh!” she exclaimed as I felt her grip me. I gripped her hips harder and plunged hard up into her, making her scream out as I groaned, coming hard. She held her head back for a minute, then she looked down at me. I grinned and patted her on the ass (the little that she had) as she rolled off of me. I disposed of the condom as she moved closer to me.

She lay next to me and ran a finger down my bare chest. I looked over at her.
“Damn, Melinda, you were good…really good,” I replied honestly as she grinned back.

“Thanks, I had a lot of help…and I do mean a lot,” she replied as she grabbed my package. I laughed as I looked at her. Sure, she didn’t have that much going on upstairs, but she had what I needed at the time…a nice body and a willing to please attitude.

She began to light a cigarette and I knew that was my signal to get going. I don’t like chicks that smoke and she knew that. She was getting pretty bold, but that was just more of an excuse to end it with her. I don’t care if you want to kill yourself, but I’m far too hot to go with you. Fuck that. I’m outta here.

I rolled out of the bed and put on my boxers and pulled on my slacks. I pulled my shirt on and stood up. I grabbed my socks and shoes and looked at her from the chair opposite from her bed. I waved my hand in the air to try to filter out her cancer causing, second hand smoke. She just dragged on her cigarette and smiled at me.

“You’re leaving already?” Melinda asked.

“You know I hate you smoking. But you were great, as always,” I replied giving her one of my heart stopping grins.

She knew the deal. I had already told her that this was not going to be anything serious. She happily agreed and told me she’d take what she could get. I also told her that I hated smoking and she didn’t do it at first. Then she began to smoke more and more and I told her that I wasn’t with that. Every time she would light up, I would leave. Usually, she would take a drag, then put it out, but not today. She must know that this is the end of the road with our little dalliance, too. I hope she realizes that she’s damaging that beautiful, young body of hers. I’ve told her several times, but she’s not the sharpest tool in the shed, if you know what I mean.

When Melinda and I began messing around, I told her that I wasn’t interested in anything serious. She stated, and I quote, “I’m not either. If you were older, maybe I would be. I’m only working here to land me one of those older guys who’ll take care of me because I do not want to work the rest of my life. I can get me something like you on the side.” Ain’t that some shit.

Besides, my mother would kick my ass for bringing home a temp who only aspires to be a trophy wife. Hey, she told me this crap. I’m not making it up.

I stood up after I was dressed, and grinned at her. She grinned back.

“It was fun, Seth. Thank you. I guess I’ll see you at work,” she replied as I walked to the door.

“Yeah. Bye Melinda,” I replied as I walked out of the door to the elevator.

Okay, you probably think I’m a dick, but I don’t do serious relationships…never have. Oh, by the way, my name is Seth Aldridge and I live in Dallas, Texas. I’m 29 years old, I have a good job, I have a nice condo (well, my older brother Jackson has a nice condo, but hey, I pay rent!) and I’m hot. I’ve always been hot. I used to model a little in college, but me convincing people to buy shit that they really don’t need (I’m an advertising exec) was a better avenue for me. I like what I do and I’m good at it. Sue me.

I know you’re probably wondering, “What’s the reason behind this no strings attitude?” It’s simple. I like it that way. I’ve never had a serious girlfriend because it’s just been easier to just have fun. I’ve never been hurt by a woman or in love. I’ve had crushes, been infatuated and been in l.ust. But usually, these entanglements last a few weeks, maybe a month at the most and the only one that lasted longer than a month was Kia Dawson in 12th grade. I know, you may think I’m a man whore, but it’s the way I am and I like it. Besides, no woman has ever really fascinated me before. Hell, no woman has made me think about her for more than 20 minutes after she was out of my presence. I figure since it hasn’t happened, it may never happen and I’m happily boning as many women as I can.

As I walked into the condo 15 minutes later, Jackson was sitting on the sofa playing Playstation 3. You would think that a guy who just got dumped by his girlfriend of 8 months for a rich football star would be sad, but he wasn’t. He was bitter, but not sad. His ego was a little crushed, but he wasn’t sad. I walked in the door and grinned.

“Hey, Paulina dropped off your stuff, huh?” I asked as I looked at the box of Jackson’s clothes and whatnots sitting next to the leather ottoman.

“Yeah, finally. So…you’re back kind of early, Seth. This must have been dumping night,” Jackson replied as I grinned.

“You know it. I’m going to take a shower. You interested in getting your butt whipped at Madden?” I asked.

Jackson laughed. “Only in your dreams, dude.” I went upstairs to my room, grabbed some clean clothes and jumped in the shower.

After I got out of the shower, I sat next to my older brother and played Playstation. My brother is a few years older than me, the same height, with darker hair and green eyes. Jackson is the type of guy that likes being with one chick. He has these relationships and I never hear him utter the L word either. He’s an attorney at some big law firm and he teaches Poli Sci at the local university. I don’t get how he does it, but he does and he likes it.

That chick Paulina did a doozey on him, though. Let’s talk about Paulina. First of all, she was dumb as dirt. Second, she was hotter than a fireworks show on the 4th of July and from what Jackson told me about the sex…well…he was, in a word…pussy whipped. Paulina was absolutely gorgeous and a total skank. She had been dating J for 8 months, while simulataneously dating him and the million dollar football player that she left him for, for 5 of those 8 months.

When I found out how Paulina did Jackson, a good dude, well, it only solidified my stance on relationships. If she wanted more than one dick, she should have just let my brother know, because he was actually faithful to the skank.

And they talk about men….tsk, tsk, tsk.
************************************************************************
Brianna

Here we go again. I’m working out with Davia, Megan, Falene and Dion and Falene is getting on my last nerve as usual.

Davia Vincent, Megan Ross and I, Brianna Mills are like the three musketeers. If you see one, you see the other. We all went to school together, gymnastics, attended Davia and Falene’s mom’s dance school together. We’re thick as thieves and totally different.

I’m the quiet, shy one, unless there is booze. When the booze is loose, so am I. I can’t shut the hell up. Megan is the momma. She always wants to be in control and she always wants to protect you. Davia, well, what can I say about Simmy (that’s her nickname.) Simmy is funny as hell, she’s really smart and she doesn’t take shit from anyone. She’s been on this anti-man thing for a year and some change and she’s been a little off kilter since she’s been, and I quote directly from her lips, “purging her pussy from penises and that her punnany is a no dick zone.” Hey, she said it, I didn’t.

Anyhow, Megan sells real estate and makes great money, Simmy’s beginning her last semester of college and going to law school and I’m a principal dancer with the Farrington Dance Company of Dallas. I also run Ms. Vanessa’s (that’s Davia and Falene’s mom’s name) dance school, DaFa Dance School. It’s a mixture of both Davia’s and Falene’s name. Cool huh?

Falene and Davia are like night and day, literally. Falene is light, caramel colored, hazel eyes, with long, honey blonde hair. Absolutely gorgeous and she knows it. Davia is mocha hued with dark brown eyes and shoulder length, black hair. Davia is beautiful, but she really doesn’t know it. She’s totally oblivious to it. Hell, if I was a guy, I’d do her.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m pretty and so is Megan, but Dion and Falene can walk into a room and if guys are talking, they shut up. Dion is like a Lela Rochon ripoff who Davia thinks has down low lesbian tendencies. I told you, Dav’s something else. Davia has that effect when she walks into a room, too, but she usually gives the guys the finger for staring at her too long. That girl is so over the top. But, I love her..

It’s funny how things change. It used to be that we would look for Falene and Dion and their friends to follow around. Now, we can’t take a piss without those two wanting to come with.

I know that I’m a grown woman, but ever since I can remember, Falene and I have always had a love/hate relationship. Don’t get it twisted. Even though there are times when I just want to yank every damn strand of thick, honey blond hair out of her head, she’s still my girl. If it goes down and she needs me, I’m there and vice versa. Just don’t let it be a day when I’ve had a little liquor in my system and she’s said something that makes no sense, and I curse her out. Like a few nights ago.

Right now, we’re all working out, our usual early morning ritual which occurs every Monday through Thursday. Falene is talking about Gregory, her fiancee’, who really doesn’t want to marry her. He’s one of those real pretty men who’s an asshole. Falene doesn’t see it, but the rest of us do, especially Dion.

“Gregory just needs more time,” Falene stated as we cycled.

“More time…he’s had 2 years. He asked you to marry him last year, but he won’t set a date. Come on,” Megan replied.

“And he told you that he didn’t know if he wanted to get married. What do you want, a fuckin’ bullseye?” Davia asked.

“The man’s telling you he doesn’t want to get married, Leenie. Cut your losses,” Dion replied.

“He still loves me, you guys. He told me so,” Falene replied.

I had to say something. I had been quiet for too long. “He loves what’s between your legs, Falene. That’s what he loves. When are you going to realize that guys who look like that only want sex?”

“Oh, something you definitely know absolutely nothing about, right Bree?” Falene asked. No, I don’t know much about sex. I’m a virgin. Yeah, a 25 year old virgin…and no, I’m not saving myself for marriage, but I want it to be with someone who I trust, who I care about. I’ve had some crappy boyfriends and I just didn’t want to give myself to a guy who wasn’t going to give a damn in a month.

“I may not know much about the act, but I know men like yours…all the men that you date look like that and then, what do they do? They get their fill of you, then they want to move on. You need to stop acting so simple and giving the booty away to guys who whisper, I love you and don’t mean it,” I replied.

“You need to mind your damn business and just give it up already. All of that sexual frustration has turned you into a real bitch,” Falene replied.

“Excuse me,” I replied and Falene and I finished going at it. That’s what happened most of the time. We rarely agreed on anything. I would get pissed off and leave or she would. Our friends didn’t pay too much attention to us. We did it all the time.

It just pissed me off. Falene was smart (book smart with no common sense whatsoever) giving, a very successful dentist and drop dead gorgeous. Where did she keep finding these $1,000 suit wearing losers who just wanted to use her for her looks? If I found love, when I found it, I just hoped that he didn’t turn out like one of Falene’s finest, that’s all.

And here’s one now. I’m in the neighborhood supermarket down the street from my apartment, trying to get a few things and walking on the other aisle, looking as good as he wants is Brad Pitt’s younger brother. He nods his head and smiles. That smile, I’m certain, has wet many a panty, including yours truly. I just nod and look away. He looks like he could be one of Falene’s boys. I can feel him looking me over and I’m looking at tampons. Shit. He’s cute…damn, he’s gorgeous. Tall, dark blond hair, blue eyes, muscular, swimmers build and that black suit…looks like it costs some money.

Aw hell. He’s scoped me.

*************************************************************
Seth
Well, what do we have here? I know what it is…a beautiful girl. She can’t be more than 19 or 20. She looks so young. Look at her….about 5’6, dark honey toned perfection, long dark hair and the most beautiful, big brown eyes I have ever seen. She had on a short leather jacket, so I couldn’t see what she was working with up top too much, but the bottom had it going on…nice round ass and hips, just what I liked. She looked a little slender, but she still had curves and a beautiful face. She looked like a Barbie doll and I wanted to be Ken. I wonder if she’d let me come and play at the Barbie Dream house with her. Shit, she was…hmmmmm.

I nodded to her and gave her one of my ladykiller smiles and you know what she did? She just nodded and kept shopping. She walked away towards the back of the store. Was she walking away from me? She was actually walking away from me. From me? Not walking towards, twirling her hair around her finger as this usually goes, but walking away. From me? Naw, she couldn’t have been.

I began to walk up and down the aisles and that’s when I saw my little caramel kiss standing near the greeting card area, oblivious to the stopping and staring men. She was pretty serious about her gift card shopping because she seemed to be totally into it.

Alright, I need something good to say. Something that she will remember.

“So, do you know someone that’s turning 30 or are you sending your boyfriend a we’ve grown apart greeting card? If you’re sending your boyfriend a card, I say good looking out,” I asked as she slowly turned around. I just stared at her perfect, pretty little face and smiled.

“Neither,” she replied, without a grin or smile as she turned back around to her cards. What the hell? Did she just dismiss me? Naw.

I walked to the side of her and looked down into her face. She continued to flip through the cards without giving me a passing glance. Unbelievable. This doesn’t happen to me…it never happens to me. I was not about to give up. I continued talking to her.

“So, if you’re not buying a card for someone’s birthday or your boyfriend, then who are you buying one for?” I asked. She looked up, gave me a small smile, handed the card to me, and walked away. It read,""I've almost decided whether or not I'm attracted to you and it's official...you're not all that! Stop stalking me! Restraining order not included."

I had to laugh at that one. It was pretty funny. She was funny. A girl that makes me laugh…interesting. I caught up to her and smiled at her while she walked to the automatic express checkout. I stood behind her as she scanned her items and laughed.

“Usually, I get a name or a phone number before I’m accused of stalking, so let’s go from there. I’m Seth and you are…,” I replied. The object of my desire turned around and smiled at me, making me walk closer to her. She grabbed her things after running her credit card and said, “Not the one. Good bye.”

Just like that, her pretty little ass dissed me. She walked out of the store without looking back at me. All I could see was that ass and those hips mesmerizing me as she left.

Damn. How did that happen?
************************************************************************
Brianna

He smelled good as hell and he was better looking up close. He was also taller than I expected. The look on his face when I told him I wasn’t the one was priceless. He’s just another pretty boy that’s used to women falling at his feet. Well, guess what? Bree Bree aint’ the type to fall at any man’s feet, no matter how big they were…or how good they filled out custom tailored suits. Whew. He was fine, but a bit presumptuous.

How are you going to flirt with a woman with a box of condoms, KY and dessert topping in your basket? He was definitely a ho, of this I was certain. As gorgeous as he was, I knew that he was. He was definitely going to be some woman’s special delight for the evening. That’s why I left as quick as I could. Being around a man like that was not what I needed. They only wanted one thing and I wasn’t with it. Not at all.