Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story begins during to Metro court Hostage crisis. Jason is with Sam. Carly is with Patrick. Robin is alone because she sucks. Liz and Lucky. Emily and Nick are sort of together. Lots of Quatermaines and Luke and Laura and Bobby and Mike. Gia is bad ass in this story. As promised to my niece, trying to keep this one at a teen rating.


I should not do this but here’s the problem. I have writing ADD. First, I have several stories I like that I wrote in short hand. Great idea when I was in the class and before I sold the am 200.00 book, if I can decipher it.   Whip Cream and Chocolate Sauce, Fate, and Someone Worth Fighting For are taking a lot of time to untangle. Second problem, I don’t write in sequential order. Like ‘Gia’ I have the entire Stavros story wrapped up but writing the two chapters before it is taxing because I must fact check and make sure everything matches up. Third, Fans of Jasam and Liason  are working my last nerve. Sam is a good character in Gia and I keep wanting to write her as the antagonist. So, I was working on this story and put it aside to write The Girl He Never Knew and Gia. I need this story to express my hate, not so much at the couples but the annoyingly obnoxious Jasam and Liason fans. So feel my hate.


Also will be posting three stories that I need feedback on to continue.




Author's Chapter Notes:

This story begins during to Metro court Hostage crisis. Jason is with Sam. Carly is with Patrick. Robin is alone because she sucks. Liz and Lucky. Emily and Nick are sort of together. Lots of Quatermaines and Luke and Laura and Bobby and Mike. Gia is bad ass in this story. As promised to my niece, trying to keep this one at a teen rating.


I should not do this but here’s the problem. I have writing ADD. First, I have several stories I like that I wrote in short hand. Great idea when I was in the class and before I sold the am 200.00 book, if I can decipher it.   Whip Cream and Chocolate Sauce, Fate, and Someone Worth Fighting For are taking a lot of time to untangle. Second problem, I don’t write in sequential order. Like ‘Gia’ I have the entire Stavros story wrapped up but writing the two chapters before it is taxing because I must fact check and make sure everything matches up. Third, Fans of Jasam and Liason  are working my last nerve. Sam is a good character in Gia and I keep wanting to write her as the antagonist. So, I was working on this story and put it aside to write The Girl He Never Knew and Gia. I need this story to express my hate, not so much at the couples but the annoyingly obnoxious Jasam and Liason fans. So feel my hate.


Also will be posting three stories that I need feedback on to continue.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


“All right, boys and girls. Here we go. In three, two, one…” The frosted glass doors swung open. Several shots rang out. Screams were heard throughout the lobby as plaster rained from the ceiling. The masked man shouted. “Everyone stay where are you are. This is a robbery. Keep your mouths closed and it should take five minutes.”

 

Maxie stood behind the lobby desk holding her hands in the air. The thugs moved quickly through the space. “This is crazy. Who robs a hotel?”

 

Samantha McCall slowly maneuvered herself closer to the phone that was behind her. One pointed his gun at her head. “Do you want to be employee of the month?”

 

“Sorry,” She whispered holding her hands in front of her.

 

“Wonderful, you' aren’t being paid enough to risk your own life. How do you inspire such loyalty and teamwork from your employees?” The man turned towards hotel owner Carly Jax.

 

Carly looked across the lobby. “Everyone do as you're told. No heroics.”

 

“Thank you.” The masked man smiled.

 

The woman frowned as she listened to his heavily accented voice. She knew this man. “Take anything you want.”

 

 “I want jewelry, phones and PDA’s.” The crew walked around the spacious lobby gathering all the communication devices. Elizabeth Spencer stood behind Nicholas Cassadine frantically trying to send out a text. She felt a gun against her stomach.

 

“Press send cupcake and baby dies.” The masked woman said quietly.

 

Nicholas pulled Liz next to her. “She's pregnant.”

 

“Really? That fat ass wasn’t a clue.” The goon snarked.

 

“Okay, okay, all right.”  Elizabeth held her hands up.  “Just take the phone, take the phone.”

 

The young mother calmly passed her the phone. “Good girl.”

 

“Get here away from her.” Nicholas pushed the criminal from he’s sister-in-law. The goon raised her gun.

 

“Don't touch my brother!” Lulu screamed from across the lobby.

 

Alan watched nervously as the gun pressed against the young boys head. “No, don't, don't!”

 

Maxie slammed her hand on the counter. “God Elizabeth, what is wrong with you? Why are you putting all of us in danger, including Lucky's baby?”

 

One looked the girl up and down. “You're a pleasant surprise.”

 

The blonde-haired woman rolled her eyes. “Just rob us and get it over with.”

 

“I apologize for the inconvenience, darling. Excuse me.” Maxie screamed as a bullet narrowly missed Max’s head. Two snatched the gun from the guard. Something across the lobby briefly caught One’s attention. “Oh, what have we here? Lovely, a diamond in the midst of a swine pit. Excuse me. Thank you. Dispose of this, please. Thank you, phone girl –collect the valuables.” 

 

“What?” Sam asked after giving the mask man her watch and ring. He gestured to her heart shaped necklace. “Come on my boyfriend gave this to me.”

 

A second thief stalked up to her and ripped it off her neck. “No more games.”

 

Mateo rushed across the lobby. “Please listen to me, Miss McCall. They can take the necklace, but not its meaning. You have to calm down.”

 

Sam growled at the priest. “Look, if you don't get away from me, I'm going to ask if they can kill you.”

 

Father Mateo shook his head. “Violence begets violence.”

 

“That works for me.” The brown-haired woman glared at him again.

 

Two stood in front of Carly. “And the rings. The other one, too.”

 

Carly folded her arms across her chest. “No.”

 

Sonny took her hand. “Do it, Carly.”

 

The blonde was insisted. “Patrick gave me that ring and I'm going to be wearing …”

 

“Give him the ring.”  Sonny demanded.

 

“No.”

 

“Carly, give him the ring!”

 

“No! Who do you think you are? Jason.”

 

One stopped in front of them. “Is there a problem?”

 

“Yes. Take my credit cards and my cash. You can have anything you want in this hotel, but you're not getting my ring.”

 

“Well, you see, if I allow you to keep the ring, what about the other people? It would be unfair, wouldn't it?”

 

“This is my engagement ring. You have to understand.” Carly cried.

 

One aimed his gun at Sonny. “I'm afraid I must insist.

 

“Fine.” She ripped the ring from her finger and threw it in the bag.

 

One smiled under his mask. “Thank you.”

 

“Did you recognize his voice?” Sonny leaned into her.

 

“I didn't have enough time; you got rid of him so fast.” She denied but she was sure she knew him

 

Sonny rubbed his hand over his face. “Okay. No more tricks.”

 

Maxie Jones stood annoyed as the masked goon searched her. “Seriously, you took everything I have. What else do you want? Stop feeling me up!”

 

One of the robbers stood next to his leader. “The hotel phones are all turned off.”

 

One smirked. “Did you get the lobby phones, just in case?”

 

“It's all set.”

 

“Two, three, empty the vault. Take a hostage.” Their leader ordered.

 

“Hey!” Maxie screamed as three pulled her behind him. “No, wait. What are you doing? I'm sorry, okay? Please don't kill me!”

 

Carly looked at Sam who nodded as she pressed the silent alarm.

 

“All the phones have been disabled.” Five said holding the blue laundry bag.

 

“Check the lobby phones.” The man hurried to obey.

 

Did Alcazar put anything into the vault?” The mobster asked.

 

Carly shook her head. “I don't know.”

 

“Who would know?” He maneuvered himself between her and the gunmen.

 

“Marty would know.”

 

“The…”

 

“He's over there.” Despite the dire situation, Carly was becoming irritated with her ex-husband. She started to walk away from him.

 

“What…where are you going?” He grabbed for her arm but missed.

 

Carly marched up to the leader and grabbed for his mask. The man caught her hand. “Take what you want and get the hell out of my hotel.”

 

Elizabeth Spencer gasped. “Carly, don’t.”

 

“Don’t.” Robin repeated.

 

One smiled again. “I like you. You remind me of someone I care for. Well, you are paler and older but still…I take it that impulsive streak of yours gets you into lots of trouble.”

 

“I own this hotel and I'm responsible for everybody in it. I'm not going to let you hurt or bully anybody else.”

 

“What is she doing?” Elizabeth whispered. She hated Carly. The tramp needed to keep her mouth closed before someone gets hurt. Of course, she would not. Ugh, what Jason saw in the woman Elizabeth would never understand.

 

“I'm not sure.” Emily took her best friend’s hand.

 

Alan stepped forward. “Carly, are you out of your mind?”

 

One gave the man a brief look of distain. “She's hoping I won't kill any of you, which is a very dangerous assumption.”

 

 Sonny quietly made his way over the shaking manager. “What did Alcazar put in the vault?”

 

Marty shook fearfully. “What is she doing? He’s going to shoot her.”

 

“Answer the question.”

 

“A…a briefcase I think.” Marty mumbled.

 

Sonny inched closer trying to intimidate the small man. “What kind?”

 

“Um, silver with a flashing security light.” Sam pressed the second panic button that locked the safe.

 

“Don’t.” Sonny whispered.

 

“What did you just do?” One snarled advancing on the girl.

 

Father Mateo stood in front of the dark haired girl. “No, no! Please don't hurt her! She doesn't mean any…”

 

“Hey, get down!” Six screamed.

 

The butt of the gun hit his head. “Ah!”

 

“Six, enough. I'm curious. Why did you try to stop her from hitting the silent alarm?”

 

Sonny sighed. “We don't need the police. Your guys got into the vault. You'll be fine if you get away now.”

 

Two ran back into the lobby. “They tripped the alarm.”

 

“Really? Where is the brief case?” One asked through gritted teeth.

 

“Three had it; I thought he was right behind me when the vault doors closed.” He looked at One, terrified.

 

“You left the brief case in the vault?” Number one gritted his teeth.

 

Robin Shivered at his tone. “What about Maxie?

 

“She's in there with Three.” He said quietly.

 

“The vault won’t open for another twelve hours.” Carly said hurriedly.

 

“Twelve hours. That’s a long time to keep the police at bay.” Sonny took a step towards the man. Things just went seriously wrong. You still got time to cut your losses. But you're going to have to leave now.”

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

more to come.