Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Carmel has an unsettling visitor. Rod has regrets and makes a confession.

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


*Valentine’s Day dawned cold and bright and Carmel looked up as the front door opened and her mother came into the house.

“Happy Valentine’s Mommy.” She said quietly.

She had fallen asleep on the couch in the living room waiting for her mother to come home and left several messages on her phone but gotten no response.

Cat took off her wool coat, the white cardigan and turtleneck no proof against the brisk wind Carmel could see her nipples were hard from where she was sitting.

“The same to you baby.” Cat replied with a too bright smile.

“I thought you would still be in bed.” She continued smoothing her hands over her tan wool covered thighs as Carmel stood up.

“Obviously and I would have been but I was worried something had happened to you on these slick roads. You didn't say you would be out all night.” She told her mother and turned to go into the kitchen.

The weather had finally turned after New Years and Carmel was really grateful for the coat Rod had bought her, it did a wonderful job of keeping her warm when he couldn’t.

She slammed the fridge door shut after taking out the milk as she imagined the romantic dinner her lover would take his wife to at some fancy restaurant.

Valentine’s Day had fallen on a Saturday this year and she doubted Rod would be able to get away from Holly today as he normally did.

Carmel had come to rely on getting her dick fix and her mom would take DJ on outings around town so she could meet Rod.

They met in little no-tell motels, Carmel resisting Rod's suggestion that she go over to his house when Holly took the kids to visit her parents in D.C. for the weekends.

She knew it was wrong to be having an affair with a married man but her heart and pussy wanted what they wanted and that was Rod.

Carmel refused to violate the other woman's house though and she wasn't stupid enough to be caught in Rod's marital bed even as far gone as she was and she admitted to herself that she was out of her mind.

She hated that her time with Rod might be interrupted today by his stupid wife, but it looked like one Wilde woman had gotten some dick from the look on her mom’s face.

Apparently she wasn't the only one with a secret lover her mother had been with this man for the past ten years at least but Carmel had no idea who he was. 

Carmel hated that her mother was keeping a secret from her and had been from the time her father had died.

Newman Wilde had been a lifer in the Navy and they had ended up being stationed in Virginia when he and several others were killed by a bomb that ripped through the warship he was on in Jordan.

He had been a few months from retiring after a forty year career and her parents had just bought the house that they lived in now.

Her father had been a quiet man whom she had adored and who had loved her in his own way and she had been missing him when she had fallen for D’lishus and his bullshit as a nineteen year old freshman in community college.

$$$

Cat knew that when her daughter got that expression on her face she was thinking of Newman.

Sometimes she missed him too, but he had not been the love of her life and he had known that when he married the teenaged Cat.

She had been faithful though and mourned her husband for a year before she had restarted her relationship with her Boo.

Now she wished she hadn't been as strong cause that man knew just which button to hit and he hit it well.

Cat worked as a human resources manager for the city and she had done so since they had returned to their home state.

She had a busy and fulfilling social life and she knew better than Carmel realized about forbidden love.

$$$

"I'm sorry Carmel I should have let you know as soon as I realized that I wouldn't be home." she replied patting her hair.

“Am I ever going to meet this mystery man of yours momma? Is it the same guy you’ve been seeing all this time?” she asked knowing there would be no answer.

“You’ll find out one of these days baby. What are you making for breakfast? I’ll just go take a shower and then wake up DJ. I told him we’d go to that museum in D.C.” Cat sidestepped with a smile.

“Ok Momma I can take the hint. I’ll stop minding grown folk business.” her daughter replied letting the subject go.

Carmel made heart shaped pancakes and smiled when DJ promised her a great Valentine's present and she gave her son a kiss before he and her mother left.

Her son was a beautiful little boy and the only good thing that fool D'lishus had ever done in his life.

$$$

She didn’t get a call from Rod, but around nine in the morning she got a delivery of flowers as beautiful as the ones that her mother had received the day before from her mystery man.

She heard a car drive up just as she was finished with her shower after cleaning the house and when the doorbell pealed she was throwing on a pink bathrobe. Carmel looked out the window and seeing an unfamiliar black SUV frowned.

Their house was separated from the neighbor's by a tall hedge and she pulled the robe's collar closer to her throat with one hand before she grabbed the bat hidden behind the door.

Peaking into the peephole she could only see a man’s chest and her heart began to thud. The neighborhood was quiet but things happened everywhere even nice places like Ginger Lane.

The door bell rang again and she was shaking a little as she gripped the wood in her hands.

“Who is it?” she asked trying to deepen her voice.

“You better not have another man in there woman or I won’t be responsible for what I do.” Said a familiar voice and Carmel ripped open the door.

She couldn’t believe her eyes and her frown deepened as he pushed past her looking around the living room.

“What are you doing here? Whose car is that?” she asked closing the door behind him.

He looked down at the bat she was still holding and then back up at how gorgeous the pink color looked against her tanned skin. It felt like forever since he had seen her.

“You act like you don’t want to see me.” He said, his eyes bright as he caught a glimpse of her breast.

He looked over her shoulder and saw the two bouquets, his smile fading.

“You have someone sending you flowers?” he asked his voice hard.

Carmel couldn’t believe he was jealous and she cut her eyes at him. He acted like he had some kind of rights over her.

“And if I do? What’s it to you?” she said turning her back on him.

She didn’t expect to be yanked off her feet causing her to drop the bat and began struggling.

“What’s it to me is that this pussy is mine and no one else is going to fuck it.” He growled into her ear as he cupped her mound possessively.

He manhandled her down the hall gritting his teeth as she bumped up against his hardening cock with that fuckable ass.

He found her bedroom and pushed her onto the bed and Carmel tried to get up but couldn’t before he came down on top of her.

The neighbors wouldn’t be able to hear anything but she screamed anyway as she heard him unbuckling his belt, unsure what he meant to do but pretty sure she wouldn't like it as she tried to breath with her face pushed into her soft sheets.

He grabbed the bottom of her robe and uncovered his favorite part of her, the globes of her bottom quivering, making his dick harden to its full length. He watched as she shook even more when his hand caressed first one curvy cheek and then the other as she finally managed to turn her face.

She must have seen his intentions because the wriggled stopped for a moment before it got more vigorous making his eyes widen.

“Don’t you dare! You ain’t my father you son of a bitch!” she yelled breathing heavily.

“No I’m not your father cause if I was what I plan on doing to you would be called incest baby.” He told her in a guttural voice doing some panting of his own.

He had missed this ass so much and he bent to kiss it before he brought the belt down giving her several blows on her sassy curves and upper thighs.

She screamed, cried and begged him to stop as he explained to her what he would do if he caught her fucking around on him in between each strike.

He admired his handiwork when he was done and watched how she squirmed against the dark chocolate sheets and knew she was close to coming as her moans changed.

“Get on your knees and finger that sweet pussy baby.” He said in a hard voice.

Carmel did as he ordered not daring to disobey incase he decided to spank her again, he had never been like this and she didn’t dare provoke him. He looked like he was on something and she was a little afraid of him to tell the truth.

There was also something really hot about the entire situation. Her ass was on fire and her pussy was yammering away as she played with her clit while fondling her breasts and she felt him get off the bed.

He whistled soundlessly as he watched her, loving the sight of her golden bubble butt writhing against her hands. He bent and kissed her reddened ass and then felt the electric shock that went through her as he stuck his tongue into her little rosette.

Carmel shook like she was having a seizure and when he pulled the jeans that were falling off his ass down the rest of the way, pushed her fingers from her drenched hole and plowed into her from the back he emitted a low groan at how good her pussy felt.

“My pussy!” he roared leaning over her back.

Carmel was caught between trying to get off and getting him off of her because his pelvis was pressing into the welts that were surely rising on her skin.

None of that mattered though when he cupped a breast roughly and his other hand found her clit and began thumbing them in time to the lightning strikes of his piston-like hips.

“Oh my God yes! Fuck me, fuck me!” she began babbling as he hit her spot in more ways than one.

And then the fucking bastard stopped moving, cock and fingers.

“Whose pussy is this?” he asked, his breathing heavy above her.

The clenching of her hot tunnel was going to drive him mad and he could feel his climax looming closer.

Carmel’s head was spinning and she could barely understand what he was asking her. This was no time for Twenty Fucking Questions!

“I said; whose pussy is this?” he asked again punctuating this question with two hard strokes.

She finally engaged her brains and unglued her lips enough to give him the answer that he wanted.

“It’s your pussy daddy! Only yours!” She swore on a wail as he began moving before she could finish.

He threw his cock into her, wanting to crawl up inside her with each powerful stroke and his legs gave out as he drenched her cunt with his seed.

His hips rose and fell spasmodically as she whimpered and cried, making that sound Eddie Murphy had talked about in Raw as she came and he heard it as if in a fog, but he couldn’t even smile when he had made the sound too.

He finally levered himself off her back making her moan, pulled out of her clutching hole to watch her pink slit open and close on air and saw his white come inside of her.

“That’s right Carmel and don’t you forget that it’s my pussy because I won’t. Even when I’m with Holly.” Rod told her, slapping her ass once.

Carmel was coherent just enough to hear the regret in his voice as she lay on her queen sized bed and still shaking from one of the best orgasms she’d ever had in her life when Rod came out of the shower.

He was already dressed and he picked up her slim ankle sending aftershocks up her body as he put something on her, pressed a kiss to her sore ass and then temple, whispered “Happy Valentine’s Day.” and left.

She fell asleep as the car started and woke up wondering if she had been dreaming until she sat up and felt the stickiness and pull between her thighs and the soreness of her ass.

"I am going to kill that man." she mumbled putting a hand to her head.

She felt like she had drunk a bottle of wine on an empty stomach.

There was something around her ankle and she looked down to see the thin gold chain with tiny letters and she had to squint to read what it said.

“Mine”

$$$

Two weeks later Dexter looked at his friend, seeing that he was losing weight and not looking right.

“Hey man what’s going on?” he asked Rod concerned he was burning the candle on both ends.

He had just come from a trip to Los Angeles where he had run into their college buddy Ram. The idea of going on that Caribbean vacation with his other frat brothers was beginning to sound better and better and Rod looked like he really needed to get away.

Rod looked in on his condo whenever Dex was gone on extended trips and he had offered to pick him up probably as an excuse to get away from Holly.

They had driven from the airport and were sitting by the curb in front of Rod’s house, the windows rolled up, engine still running at one in the morning.

“I fucked up.” Rod finally said taking a deep breath.

“What do you mean you fucked up?” Dex asked puzzled watching his buddy run a hand over his hair.

“I mean I fucked up. I fell in love with her.” Rod said sounding so miserable that Dexter had to look at him twice.

“Man stop talking bullshit that’s just her sweet pussy talking to you.” He said with a laugh but Rod shook his head.

“No Dex it’s not and I don’t know what to do. I don’t love Holly and I don’t think I ever did but I don’t want to leave my kids.” He replied in a low voice.

“So wait you would actually leave Holly and marry Carmel?” he asked trying to wrap his mind around what was happening as his friend nodded his head.

“I broke the rules and gave Carmel jewelry for Valentine’s Day.” Rod confessed and dropped his head in his hands.

That was when Dexter knew his friend was serious. Every man from the time he came out of the womb knew that you didn’t give your jump off jewelry, not even the top of a soda can unless you were willing to make a commitment of some kind.

Rod had played around a little over the years but never anything like this. He had even had Carmel to his place once for dinner and Dex who was shocked by nothing had left them alone after an hour and gone over to his lover's house.

Dex had been embarrassed being in the same room with the two of them. They could barely keep their hands off each other and he had been hot and bothered by the time he got to his lady's place.

Carmel seemed to be an all right girl and she was totally into Rod, barely sparing him a glance and he had been especially charming that night.

“Holy shit you are fucked!” he said momentarily silenced and then he grinned a Grinch-like smile.

He had been waiting for a chance to tap that ass and she was gonna get it good. Little Miss Uptight from the wedding rehearsal was going to get some love from the dark side.

“So wait a minute, does that mean that Holly is fair game?” he asked the predator coming to the fore.

Rod swung his head to look at his college roommate almost reading his mind. They had been through a lot over the years and more women than most men would have in ten lifetimes but this was his wife.

“She’s fair game, and I might not love her anymore, but I don’t want her hurt. She is still the mother of my kids.” Rod warned, meaning what he told his friend.

He had ceased to be jealous over what Holly did and she could parade a truckload of men through the bedroom for all he cared but he knew that Carmel saw lots of doctors and administrators at the hospital and one of them might try to poach his woman.

It just about drove him crazy thinking about her in some of those outfits she wore. She was so sexy and he knew those motherfuckers weren't blind or gay.

“I’m not about to hurt her man, you know I ain’t into violence unlike some people.” Dex reminded him pointedly and Rod’s neck got red.

“I see you already introduced Carmel to your pimp hand. Now I know you’re serious about that girl and I can’t say as I blame you. Her momma named her right because she sure is sweet.” Dex told him with a smile, clapping him on his back.

“Keep your fucking eyes to yourself. Carmel is mine.” Rod said from between clenched teeth, turning on his friend.

Dex held up his hands as if in surrender when he saw Rod's fierce expression.

“You're woman is safe from me man, I’ve been seeing a honey myself. I’ll talk to her about your little dilemma and see what we can come up with to help.” He said as Rod got out of the vehicle.

"What the hell could you do? Short of murder my problem is gonna be in Carmel's face 24/7 in a few months." the other man said his hazel eyes dark.

Dex shrugged, "I don't know but she was telling me that this guy can get things done like McGyver or something." he answered.

“Fine but remember I don’t want anyone hurt not even that shit, he is DJ’s father. That fucking asshole got her pregnant and then nearly got her fired from her job because of his bullshit.” Rod muttered a hard look on his face.

“Hey wait a minute what’s this cat’s name and what prison is he in?” Dex asked before his friend could close the door.

“The fucker’s name is Darren Jones and he’s at Cooke Correctional. Why?” he answered with a sneer on his face.

“No reason just wondering. You take it easy man and we’ll see what we can do about that issue.” Dex promised and watched Rod go up to the house.

Movement on the top floor caught his eye and he say the curtain move before it settled.

“Oh yeah you will be getting some dark chocolate soon Miss Holly. I hope you can handle it.” He said before driving off.






Chapter End Notes:

Thanks I hope you are still enoying the drama. More to come.