Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

How they met.

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rod loved watching her high yellow ass jiggle as he stabbed his big cock into her sloppy wet cunt from behind.

She was tight as the fist he used to use when his wife refused to fuck him and after three kids that was often. He’d never told Holly that he’d had a vasectomy nine years ago when he’d gone to his high school reunion soon after the birth of their last child.

He’d lived in fear for a while that he had put his pride and joy in the hands of a butcher until he’d gotten an erection after the procedure had healed. Having a hitchhiker suck him off in exchange for a ride several weeks later had been a relief and he had dropped the girl to her boyfriend’s front door with a smile.

“Oooohhh yeah daddy, gimme that big dick good baby!”Carmel squealed into the pillow so that the other occupants of the no-tell motel couldn’t hear her.

Better it was her face in the pillow as it was he was afraid he would have to wash with bleach because the bedbugs would be taking up residency on him.

His wife thought he played basketball with his boys but they had all learned to cover for each other and he had an excuse for coming home hot and sweaty twice a week.

Holly had forgotten what the funk of sex smelled like because they barely had sex once a month now and he took perverse pleasure in going home to her with the smell of another woman’s pussy on him.

It happened the first time he met Carmel. There wasn’t a single bottle of water in the brown Mountaineer he drove his family to church in and he couldn’t wash his dick off.

His hard on hadn’t gone down from the time she’d come into his classroom yelling that she wanted to talk to the fucking teacher who was gonna keep her kid back and she had burst through the door wearing a clingy green thigh high dress with elbow length sleeves and brown strappy heels that showed off her thick legs, slim waist and nice sized breasts.

He hadn’t gotten up for fear of lunging over his desk after her like a hungry lion taking down prey and Rod had to keep his eyes on her face which was no hardship. Her light skin, short cropped dyed blonde hair and pretty features made her an eye catching woman; add her video vixen body and she was the exact opposite of his very proper wife.

He had wanted to put his thumping cock in Carmel Wilde’s filthy mouth to shut her up but she had stammered to a stop once she saw him sitting calmly behind his desk unmoved by her behavior.

Rod Woods knew he was a good looking man with dark hair, hazel eyes and a tall athletic body and he used it all to his advantage from the time he was old enough to flash his deep dimples at his first female.

“DJ only has me and my momma to look out for him and I don’t want to let him down.” She’d admitted.

He could admire her for that but the sexual tension had been too potent for Rod to ignore as she took the seat in front of his desk resting her full rear on the small chair and crossed her tan legs. They had eye fucked each other for the next fifteen minutes after she had managed to calm down and he had promised to take some more time with her shy eight year old son who was getting teased by his class mates.

”Thanks Mr. Woods. I shouldna barged in here like that but I just gotta protect my baby.” She had said batting her eyelashes.

She was a single mom who worked long hours at the Northridge Hospital as a receptionist and she was lucky to still have the job after her stupid boyfriend got busted selling weed to an undercover cop.

That wouldn’t have been so bad except he’d had a gun under the seat and when the officer had identified himself he had sped off and crashed Carmel’s Dodge Neon into the police car.

She had thought the vehicle was in the hospital parking lot. D’lishus would be out in another year, she had just finished paying off the fucking car but in the meantime a girl had to get her itch scratched and looking at Rod Woods under her fake eyelashes she could tell he knew how to throw some good pipe.

Her pussy was talking to her a mile a minute with all the twitching it was doing and she was gonna leave a spot on the damned chair if she sat there a second longer looking at that fine assed white man with those sexy dimples and lickable lips.

“I understand Ms. Wilde, DJ is a good kid and he just needs time to adjust to a new environment.” He had promised taking her hand.

He had barely stopped himself from pulling her to him and bending her over his office desk to fuck her pussy like a mad man from that single touch and he was pleased he couldn’t smell anything more than baby powder on her.

He hated a woman that doused herself in perfume, the powder he could explain but perfume not so much and over the years he’d learned what to tell his wife of twelve years.

He hadn’t had any hot pussy in years and this was going to be his reward for being a good boy. He had let Carmel walk out of his office watching her fine ass barely twitch and palmed his cock through front pleated pants with a lecherous smile on his face knowing he would make that his mission.

“That ass is definitely gonna jiggle for me tonight.” He said to himself going back to his desk.

He finished up the busy work he used to avoid going home in ten minutes, turned off the lights and locked his classroom door. He had taken his time walking to the main office to clock out where Mrs. Davis asked him if the parent had found his classroom.

“Yes ma’am she did. Have a good weekend.” He had said giving her a charming smile before walking to the parking lot.

He took off his navy jacket, loosened his blue tie and unbuttoned his white shirt before using the breath spray.

“Dex this is Rod. I’m on the hunt just in case Holly calls you.” He said leaving a voice mail for his friend.

This was poker night but Dex was on a business trip in Las Vegas ironically.

His timing was good because Carmel was alone on the bus stop having missed the bus that came every twenty minutes, Northridge was a fairly secluded school and the board had decided that they wanted to really start participating in sports so that meant diversifying the student body some more.

The move had started paying off and any students they had lost four years ago had been doubled when they won the high school championships in basketball, football and track and field.

He had rolled down the window, leaned over and said a line he hadn’t used in years making sure his dimples showed.

“Would you like a ride?” The question sounded innocent enough but his voice was lower.

There was a look on his face that said she could take that any way she wanted as his hazel eyes met her light brown ones. He could see her nipples getting hard and because it was late September in Weston, Virginia you could put that down to the weather but he didn’t think so.

It had been hot and sunny this morning but at nearly four in the afternoon it had turned cooler and they wouldn’t have too many warm days left. Rod could see the pulse pounding like crazy in her long neck though and he knew she was feeling him but trying not to show it.

He’d stopped the car behind a big tree in a big park he was familiar with about fifteen minutes from the school. Her eyes had been drawn to the bulge in his pants that moved insistently against his zipper and he had picked up her hand and placed it on his crotch as she began to shake.

“Oh God I’ve never done anything like this before but I’ve gotta have some of a that Mr. Woods.” She had whispered.

He’d moved his seat way back silently and she had set to work frantically on his pants whipping his buckle open and unzipping his pants. She had reached into his underwear slowly and was rewarded when she came up with a long thick cock that waved in her face like a flag with a big plum head.

Carmel had seemed mesmerized until he had shifted his hips and pushed his pants and underwear down his slim hip and she’d gone down on his cock greedily like a fat man on a plate of ribs.

She had somehow gotten herself between his legs and he was impressed with her skill as she sucked on his big hairy balls too. He had his first orgasm ten minutes later because as good as she was he was better and had control over his cock and he came when he wanted to but she had been squirming around beneath the steering wheel and he’d wanted to bust a nut before he sank into her hot cunt.

If her pussy was as good as her mouth then he was in for a treat and he wanted to get to enjoy the main course.

He’d filled her mouth with his come and forced her to swallow or choke by holding her head on his erupting cock and she had shot him a look from angry brown eyes but with his head thrown back and his eyes squeezed shut he’d missed it and only felt her throat moving on him as she had swallowed his hot seed.

"Arrrrggghhhhh." he groaned sounding like he was in dying as his strong thighs stiffened and his hands tightened on her skull.

Rod had pulled up her dress while she’d been sucking him off and revealed the g-string bisecting her juicy ass and thin push up bra that barely held her plump breasts in the waning daylight.

After she had cleaned him up with her mouth he had bent and kissed her in appreciation causing her eyes to widen. He didn’t mind it so much because it was his come but he wasn’t going to stick his tongue in her mouth.

“Get in the back seat baby this fucking teacher needs some room to work this big rod.” He’d told her.

She had hoped for some action but had more than a few one shot men in her life and she'd heard the stories about white men but he was proving them to be false.

He had good recuperative powers and Rod was already getting hard and she had looked up at him like he was Jesus come from heaven before she had scrambled into the back seat to spread her legs.

Rod struggled out of his clothes and stopped at the sight Carmel made. He couldn’t even put one of his long fingers in her when he managed to get to the back seat because she was so horny she was fingering her own cunt and he licked his lips seeing the wet finger play with her big clit and then dip into her pink slit.

He’d watched her come with a scream as he pushed her legs way back, took aim and rammed his cock deep inside her hairless pussy unable to wait any longer.

Control or not he’d nearly come again from how dripping wet her little pussy was and the fact that the heels were still on was a big turn on as her knees went up to her ears and he watched her face and chest get darker as her eyes widened.

It was a good thing because that lube allowed him to begin fucking like a maniac into her softness as she pulled on his ass wanting him to stay still so she could savor the first really good dick she’d had in a long time. He’d had other ideas though as he’d found his stroke and he’d grabbed her hands and forced them over her head.

Carmel had been helpless to do anything but take his big dick and moan and groan while he banged against her clit and reached deep to meet her spot stimulating her as she writhed like a snake under his cock.

They’d fucked like teenagers in the back seat going from one position to another like they’d been lovers for ages and she began to swear like a sailor as he took her from one orgasm to another.

Sweat rolled off his body, they had come sticking on their groins where they had been joined for hours and she was bouncing on his dick when he happened to glimpse the clock on the dash saying it was ten through bleary eyes.

Panic had set in but it hadn’t been enough for him to stop banging the shit out of the best pussy he’d had in years and he’d thrust up into her cunt even harder watching her tits shake.

He’d grabbed hold of those gorgeous globes and squeezed them before pulling on her pink nipples and felt her pussy suck his dick even harder and just like that the come was boiling out of his cock and he’d pumped until her head was banging the roof of the SUV as he came.

“Take it all you fucking slut!” he had roared as she had whimpered and done just that his sweaty hands trying to grip her ass.

With his toes curling, his spine turned to mush she ground down on him mashing her clit into his hard belly. The grip she had on his big dick didn’t let loose and whether she was that talented or just hadn’t had any in a while Carmel was as tight as when they had first started fucking.

He had finally stopped moving, his cock had shot the last wad of come, his muscles had relaxed and the soreness set in and she had slipped gingerly off his dick with a lot of moaning and groaning on both their parts.

Rod had never felt anything like it and he looked over to see her stuffing tissue between her legs, her thighs bruised from where he had held them open and her gash what he could see of it a bright pink as she winced when she finally managed to close them.

“Oh fuck! Sweet Carmel I think you rubbed off some skin there.” He said looking down at his finally deflated red cock.

He had changed into the clothes he kept in his duffle bag so he could go straight to his pickup game and he saw that she was still shaking.

“Does that mean I won’t see you again Big Daddy? I wouldn’t mind another helping of what you got cooking.” She said even as she remembered begging him to stop after her fifth orgasm.

Rod flashed those dimples at her and she felt her sorely abused pussy flutter in response.

“Call me when you heal up sweet thing. I wouldn't mind giving you another ride” He told her as she shimmied into her dress.

He had dropped her off at the little house on the other side of town that she shared with her Mom who was luckily babysitting DJ.

He had watched her waddle up the drive before turning to give him a wave and his dick twitched in his pants much to his surprise.





Chapter End Notes:

Carmel and Rod keep getting down and dirty.