Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hi I'm Back with The Coffee Girl. I know its been a while but here it is, But this is how this is going to work if I get up to 10 reviews or more each time i post a chapter I will post it every friday or sooner.




Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Hi I'm Back with The Coffee Girl. I know its been a while but here it is, But this is how this is going to work if I get up to 10 reviews or more each time i post a chapter I will post it every friday or sooner.

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

I'm the most hated man to probably walk this planet. My job is not to services other people needs.My needs or mine and mines alone, I'm deemed as killer .I have taken husband, boyfriends, fathers and sons and has not taught about those lose souls once.

I was taught kill or be killed and that is how I live .... To kill

When you walked across me Calivino Basilio Marino you are walking past the devil himself. Life to me is just like wind it comes in it goes. I grew up to become like my father a killer. Living in the outskirts of Italy he taught me, how to survive and he did it well.

 

Flash Back

 

"Si prega di non" the boy beginnings to beg for his life as he is down on his knees pleading with the man right in front of him. The man looks at the person in front of him trying to plead, he puts his hands together as if he is praying to the gods above hoping to escape with his life.

"Il tuo dio non ti salverà" the man says to him. Staring at the barrel of the gun knowing that his time was over. Tears staining his ivory colored skin. He moves to stand but is pistol whipped with the gun. Falling to his knees holding his cheek from where his face meet the gun.

"Ci dispiace, ma il figlio è non servono a me se non si può consegnare" the boy look at him before wiping his eyes. Looking at the older man in front of him. Clenching his fist together. Getting a cold glare in his eyes.

The man smirks at the boy." Now see son you that look in your eyes is a man wanting to kill, the man showing No fear to face death, that's the face of the devil." the boy continues to look at the man he called a father. " Come on son" he says as he heads for the exit, as the boy begins to follow his father stops.

"Oh yea." his father says and then turns around and shoots his son in the arm.

"Don't you ever look at me like that again ragazzinoa." he says to his son as he is holding the arm that he was shot in and the hot tears down his eyes.

 

Flash Back eneded

 

Now that he was gone I was the one in charge now. "The Devil" they called me. I was name that after my father passed away. To have seen his son become the monster he was but only better. It Was Ironic Because he was the man that taught me almost everything I knew, but I perfected it better then he ever could.

"Calvino What would you like me to do with this guy." said one of my men.

It was a middle age man that was brutally beated with blood gushing all over his

face and cuts all over his body covered from head to toe in blood

"So you where working for the De Luca did you not think you would be found out."

"Please! I had no choice I needed the money for my family." The man said as he pleads for his pathetic life. He beings' to cry I take the Pistol out from behind my back pants and begin to load the gun.

"I-I can tell you what you want to Know about the De lucas when the next attempt will be who's trafficking the drugs and where there being sent to just please don't kill me." he pleads one last and final attempt.

"Your information is not needed or nor do I care but, I hate your kind you are no good to me you're a ratto your life is worthless you are as good to me as I am to you."

Bang Bang

The blood splatter all over the walls the blood dripping from his now detach head. The smell of gun residue and blood was now in the air I was so a custom to the smell that it was almost oxygen to me. Taking my pistol and putting it a way nod for my me to clean up.

Ottenere questo Trash fuori di qui ( Get this trash out of here) I say as I turn to leave.

 


 

 

"Shit shit shit I'm late for work" I say to myself I look for my other shoe that is no where to be found. Then I remembered that it was in the closet .

"There they are right where I say they where." I say to my self. I Look at my watch to see that it was firth teen minutes past twelve and I was very late. I get my keys lock the door and hurry to work. My job was at least firth teen minutes and I would walk to work, but I was already late and I need to catch a cab.

I hail a taxi for him to come. I hop in the back of the taxi and told him my destination. Twelve minutes later and I was at work I threw the money at him and told him to keep the change and I get out. I walk into work when I hear my boss.

"Kimberly why are you so late? she says to me.

"I'm so sorry I'm late its just I over slept and I had to study for class." I say to her while putting on my smock.

"Well Miss Kimberly at least call to say your going to run late because to day has been a pretty hectic day and I'm running short on workers." she say to me while turning to leave. I get my pad and pencil ready and head out to the back into the front part of the café where all the crazy customers where at.

"Hey Kimberly" I heard someone said my name and I turn to see it was Jenney coming to me.

"See you finally made it here." she says to me.

"Yeah, I over slept and I really had to study for school." I say to her explaining the reason for why I'm late.

"Well its time for you get to work it pretty busy and there's a lot of angry customers waiting." said jenny as she walks away and go into the kitchen. It was time for me to get to work. About a hour later the café was kind pack and still busy but not as busy as before.

"Here you go sir your soup and salad." I say to the man very nicely and then I pick up his other plate that I assumed that he was done with. I continue to stack the plates on my tray until a spoon falls on the floor.

"Shit." I say to myself knowing as I was going to have to pick it up. I carefully try to pick it up until I see a man bending down and reaching for it. I look at the man pick it up and hand it to me. I take the spoon out his hand and thank him.

 


 

A couple hours later taking another customer order I felt this strange feeling that I was being watch. I know that its crazy to feel like a paranoid freak but I could not shake the feeling that someone was looking at me.

 

"Hey! Kim can you bring this food to that table over there."

 

I Grab the plates and bring them to the table when I felt that feeling again of being watch but this time I felt the stare as if was almost touching me. I turn to look behind me but there was no one there. Except a few customers walking out the door.

 

"God I need to stop watching Horror movies at night." I said to myself.

 


 

It was about a week ago when I went to that small little café my taste for coffee was more greater then my taste for blood. Upon entering the small café it was full of people and the smell of coffee. When entering you could see the waiters running around trying to please there customers and setting plates on the table

 

I sat at the table nearest to the window because it was better to be far away from people. I watch the people in the small café eat there little meal.

"What can I get for you sir?" said this brunette waitress with long hair.

"Coffee dark, two sugars."

"Would that be all for you sir?" she says as jotting down in her little pad to take orders.

"If I would had ask for something else would I not have ask and have my coffee out here in the next 5 minutes are else you won‘t have a happy customer because I hate to wait?" I say as I look at my watch then back at the waitress.

I could see that the waitress was getting nervous.

"Oh sorry, let me go get your coffee sir." then she left fast in a hurry.

A minute are so later I see a women.

Not just any women she was one of the Waitress, I had not seen her before I enter here so where had she come from? My eyes did not falter away from her smooth dark Skin or look away from that smile. As she continue to take orders

I felt her aura from where she was standing it had the presents of a good girl or a beautiful person as they say, but good or beautiful meant nothing to me it was just another word that had little to no value. Yet she held all those words in her present.

My eyes would not leave her ever little movement she made my eyes followed. This feeling that came to me was so foreign so unfamiliar and I hated it. If I am not in control of my feelings for a women that I have only seen for a couple of minutes then what else do I not control.

My angry was slowly start to risen and my heart started to beat faster.

Who was this women and why did she make me feel like I had no control over myself. For that she would pay for unknown ability.

"Here Is your Coffee Sir." she sat the coffee in front of me.

"Take it back I know longer want it but, Who is she?" I say nodding to the women.

"I am not liable to tell you anything sir its apart of our policy that we don‘t give information about our workers."

I Grab the women arm roughly and brought her closer to me and begin to whisper in her ear. " I'm not asking , but you are going to tell me who she is this is not up for discussion tell me as much as you can 

About her or else." I say before I let her go.

She nodded her head slowly.

"Her name is Kimberly Stone and that's about all I can give you I don't really talk to her and I'm not in here personally life."

I get up and head for the door I take one last look at the girl name Kimberly and from that moment on her faith was sealed.

 






Chapter End Notes:

I know short but it had to be done like that so. Read and rate and Review and yeah errors I will work on that I have trouble so don't hate me to bad

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.