Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.




Author's Chapter Notes:

This story sprang to life after I saw a handsome officer pull another car over. Naughty, Naughty Girl.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Shit. Traffic is abismal and once again I am running late for work. Not that I enjoy being there. The tasks are mundane. The pay is lousy. But hey, it’s something to tide me over until something better comes along. I hope. The car in front of me slams on brakes. Thanks for the warning buddy, I hiss under my breath as my coffee shifts and my liquid hazelnut lifeline makes a beeline for my cloth covered seats. I try futilely to blot away the stain. Since my eyes are down and my attention is on the spreading brown mass, I swerve into another lane. Now blue lights are flashing. A traveler’s worse nightmare. Tickets. Court Dates. Insurance Increases. Really? On my “salary.” I can’t just add it to the growing piles of other bills. It’s a penalty I would have to pay with my freedom. I only have $100 to my name. Shit. Fuck.

 I step out of my car wondering what the hell is going on.  The driver of this red prius is swerving all over the place.  It’s only 8:30 a.m. Surely its too early to be drunk. Maybe not. I’ve seen it all. Crackwhore teachers. Lawyers giving fellatio to their clients in the back seat. Illegal Business deals in cars with WWJD on the back of them. My whole job is being a witness to irony. Sigh. I hate my job. I sucked in my breath and walked to the car preparing for the worst. The driver had at least invited my authority by rolling down the window. I walked up to that opening, pulled of my glasses and came into contact with the most beautiful woman in the world. A beautiful angel with smooth brown cocoa skin, chocolate eyes and wavy hair. License and registration, please.

 Oh Lord, his eyes are amazing. I guiltily shift in my seat and fiddle with the requested plastic before handing it over to the chiseled frame clad in blue. Our fingers brushed for a brief moment and the heat stung my fingers like an angry bee.  Announcing the arrival of something unknown, large and powerful. It traveled from my fingertips and to my thighs like a lightning bolt travels to the hardened earth. Strikeing my body and sending silent convulsions. Relax, I warn myself. He’s an officer and he has a job to do. And he’s going to give you a ticket. That certainly ruins the fantasy. I bite my lip nervously and await my fate from this walking form of masculinity. A hardened body with sharp facial features. A hint of compassion lay buried deep beneath his ocean blue eyes. Once could get lost in those eyes or certainly drown in them.

 

I watch as she bites on her lips. They are plump and stained with a caramel gloss. Mmmm…caramel. His favorite flavor. He wanted to lick the caramel drizzle of her lips the same way he licked the caramel off an apple during the fall festival. Relax, he warned himself. He had a job to do. And he had to accomplish it professionally. If the small petite brown skin goddess knew he was contemplating the many ways to undress her with his hands and redress her with his mouth, she’d file a suit against the city. He had to bring himself back back to reality. So he ignored the softness of her curves, the brightness in her eyes and the pure femininity that was choking his senses and recited that she had failed to maintain a lane. How he did that stoically without reaching out and caressing her cheek was beyond him. 

Her face had been haunting him since he walked up to the car and he wished to kiss it and claim it as his forever. Instead he walked to his car to run her license.  It gave her name and address. Maya  Johnson. She lives had 1391 Hazlebrush Ave. He knew the area well. It was an area in transition and he patrolled there few nights a week.  He allowed his mind to wonder and contemplate stopping his patrol car, getting out and strolling through the doors and relieving the stress of his nighttime stakeouts. He shook his head. He couldn’t believe he’d allowed himself to go there. He couldn’t believe his pants were straining at the thought of mapping every mole, line, dip, and dimple tattooed on her skin. And adding a few tattoos with his mouth and hands. On her breasts, hips, stomach, cave of womanhood. He was going to need a minute.  He was supposed to be giving her a ticket, not contemplating giving her a mind-blowing orgasm.

What’s taking him so long? I wonder if he’s found something wrong. Sigh. My boss is going to freak. The hour has been well spent and I should have been in the office thirty minutes ago. She should have been making copies, answering the phone and filing records. Instead she was filing memories. Memories of blazing blue eyes.  A chiseled chest. Spiky blond hair. Thighs resembling tree trunks. Lord have mercy. Although she was afraid of the consequences, she secretly begged for him to lay down the law. Laying down. Face down. Private to mouth. Mouth to Mouth. Pelvis to Pelvis. Abdomen to back. Sweat rolling. Hips rolling. Mouths groaning announcing utter gratification.

 “I’m only going to give you a warning.” Came the words that interrupted her daydream.  Relief came crashing over her. Funny how day had turned into wet. Moisture. Her whole body became aware of him and her eyes offered him gratitude. At that moment their eyes locked. Ocular windows to a growing need. An igniting desire. Each party took the other in. Each taking part of its own fantasy. Different fantasies, but both having the same common goal-the union of chocolate and vanilla flesh. Colliding and erupting into a moment of bliss.

 Officer Bradley’s eyes reflected  pulling her out of the car and asking her to spread for a thorough body cavity search. Body cavity searches require the entry of searching devices. Devices designed to seek, find and explore the depths of the body. Depth unknown to most people. He would start with her breasts, rubbing the smooth orbs until its peak rose up in protest . He’d calm its cold fear by bathing it in the warm courage of his mouth .  Then he would run his hands down the taught abdomen and then further and further until they disappeared under the band of her slacks.  His hands would soothe, caress and titillate the throbbing bulb hidden from view by layers. Lace.  Khaki. 

She would of course whimper and he would give orders. Demands. Requests. Instructions. If his little violator was obedient he would reward her with kind words whispered against the walls of her woman hood, right before he dipped his tongue deep inside its recesses. If she failed to comply he would extract his handcuffs and pull her into the caged back seats. Metal clinking metal. His hardened cock connecting with her sensitive fless. His body instructing her over and over again until she begged for a release. And a release he would give.

Maya’s eyes shined with desire. Her mind recalling his scent and her groin responding to it swiftly. She thought of zones. Erogenous in nature being awakened. Teased and aroused with firm hands. With length. Girth. Tongue. Lips and teeth. She thought of begging him to free her from the bondage of ticket fines. On her knees she’d beg. He’d hear her out. Her mouth would work constantly to encourage and influence his head. Blood would rush. Plush lips would pucker. Up and down her mouth would roam. Feasting on phallus. Tickling testicles. Grazing girth. Suckling shafts.  Her mouth would speak her protest over and over until he moaned in agreement to her plea. Then masculine hands would push her on the pavement and a hardened uniform would cradle her from behind while hips sang a rhythm of settlement and acquiesce. Her hips would perform a similar rhythm. His thrusts hard and authoritative, but in direct contrast to gentle groping hands. Molding themselves to her skin until they were joined together. Cemented. Glued.  Finally their agreement would culminate with a toast. Their bodies bubbling over like champagne. Right. There. On. The. Street.  But still tucked safely in an alley. So that they could have access to a wall. The graffiti providing the backdrop, concrete providing the support usually assigned to mattress springs. It was in this setting he would drive into her and she would push back. Two forces driving together. Both bodies suspended in time. Suspended from their unfulfilling jobs.

These two minds may have been flooded with these thoughts. These two eyes may have spoken them into life. But as the two exchanged the paperwork and bid each other goodbye. Both mouths remained silent as to their invitation into reality.






Chapter End Notes:

What do you think?