Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

Shards of Nightshade is an original work of fiction. Please do not post or copy to any other website.

 

Shards of Nightshade©2011 by C.E. Givens...Elizablu




Author's Chapter Notes:

Whadido, chicas?! This piece will be a one hitta-quitta, but that doesn't mean that you won't hear of these people again. So remember the names...This subject maybe alittle raw for some...so I'm giving you a warning...for the slight weak of heart...

Please excuse the errors!!

OH...I have a question for you...after reading this I want y'all to answer this question for me. So check the end notes below and let me know what y'all think. Thanks!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

 

 

 

 

Not all monsters sports claws & fangs.  After ten years of abuse, she finally finds the courage to fight back...she has more to think about than herself.

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

QUESTION: In your opininon...was Tam's demise supernatural or otherwise? (that rhymed?!) I had a couple of people read it and their answers were split down the middle. So I wanted to ask you.

This one-shot has been bugging me for the past few days so I decided to give it life...hoped you enjoyed it...despite the darkness of it. I had to get it out of my head because it was interfering with the other updates... Now I'm off to work on those...DEUCES!!!