Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi all! Here goes Chapter 3. I'm enjoying the response to the story. Hopefully, I'll get creative inspiration and write seven chapters tomorrow. It's kinda late so I'll probably get a late start tomorrow. Oh well, enjoy though!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


"Ma-marry you?" squeaked Leah. "Marriage, baby, I don't know about all that, we're too young to get married."

"You're about to turn eighteen next week; I'm already eighteen. What's the problem? I want to marry you and then go to military. It's better that I go already married; I don't want you to wait for me. It wouldn't be fair," Kevin responds.

"What's not fair is you changing all of our plans without discussing them with me. What's not fair is you going off to the army. What's not fair is expecting me to marry you before I finish college!" Leah responds, incensed and defensive.

"Baby, baby, calm down. I want to marry you. I want to make you mine completely. I also want to live with you. But this is also practical; there is a chance I could get sent somewhere...dangerous. I want to protect you, and if something should happen to me I want to die with no regrets."

"Die?? So now you plan on dying on me? What the hell, Kevin? What kind of proposal is this?" Leah shouts angrily.

"Lee- just think about it okay? This, this isn't how I planned on doing the proposal; I just couldn't wait to ask you. Think about it for me. I have to go, my grandma is comin' over for dinner," Kevin tellls Leah. He kisses her softly on the lips as he gets up to leave. She nods in response.

Leah thinks to herself "Proposal? Marriage? Forever? Completely? Death? What is Kevin thinking? Why? I'm too young for this! I have so many plans. What if he dies? What do I do then? Screw you, Kevin!"

Meanwhile, Kevin is driving home. He suddenly bangs his hands hard on the steering wheel. He is frustrated. "I didn't mean to propose to her like that! I'm so stupid! Romance, candles, dinner, a nice ring. That's how I should have done it. She won't want to marry me if I don't. That's what I gotta do. Next week, at Sculpture Garden," Kevin deliberates out loud.





Chapter End Notes:

I hope you liked it. Please rate and review. Shout out to my beta Noah! Also, how does one go about creating a banner? Thanks.

bekahgirl2