Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I wrote this about five or six years ago. it was meant to be a short fanfic story but I might decide to write a chapter two :)

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Sunset

 

 

Keesha walked downstairs, still in her tank top and shorts to start breakfast. Jade was already downstairs watching television. "Morning mom".

 

"Hey baby" Keesha leaned over her daughter and kissed her forehead "What do you want for breakfast Jade?"  

 

"Eggs mom thanks."                       

 

I'd like mine in an scrambled, thank you." Jason walked downstairs and kissed Jade on her forehead. Keesha gave him a once over glance.

 

"Okay, I didn't ask you Jason so you'll have whatever I give you." Jason looked at Jade and she shrugged her shoulder and continues to look at her show.                                                              

 

Jason walked into the kitchen behind the counter, wrapped his arm around Keesha’s waist and pulled her into a signature good morning kiss. "Jason, honey my daughter is in the next room." She glanced over at Jade, who was still watching television, then back to Jason. He just stared into her loving eyes and took in the moment.

 

"My daughter is nine years old, Keesha. She’s use to us showing affection in front of her." 

 

"Affection is fine Jay, but do you have any idea what you're doing to me right now." Keesha buried her head in the nape of his neck.

 

Jason closed his eyes and inhaled her scent as he lowered his lips to hers. He eased his hand inside her shorts and inserted first one then two fingers inside her. "I'll let go, but you owe me. Say it." 

 

Keesha’s eyes fluttered open as she lifted her head and stared into Jason's ocean blue eyes. "Excuse me, Jay?"

 

Jason seriously and lovingly looked into her excited brown eyes. "You heard me.  I'll let you go, if you'll agree that you owe me."

 

Keesha laughed out and when she saw Jason’s determined expression. She smiled to herself and thought there is no way he is going to win this one. " I don't think so Jason."

 

Jason pressed deeper inside her. She tilted her head back as she tried to maintain the last of her self-possession.

 

"Mom, my food." Jade called from the sofa, eyes still glued to her show.

 

"My daughter's hungry Keesha."

 

"Then you better let me go Jason."

 

"Say it baby." He took her earlobe into his mouth, then trailed his tongue along he lining of her inner ear.

 

Keesha surrendered to the temptation and the passion that was about to consume her and with the softest of whimpers whispered, "I owe you."

 

Damn it she thought, he won. Again.

 

Jason removed his hand and wrapped his arms around her body. " I love you, Keesha Morgan. Always."  Every time she heard those words from Jason felt like the first. "I love you too Jay." 

 

"Good. Now hurry up with my breakfast."

 

************************

                                                           

"Jade get your backpack. Jason, I don't want her to be late again."

 

"We’re riding with Sonny today. He should be here shortly. Jason didn’t have to see her face to know what expression it held. “Keesha”?

 

“ Its find Jason. I get you and Sonny. You know the whole best friend thing and you trust him with your life....blah blah I know Jason. We go through this almost everyday. I don't mind Sonny. I can’t stand him but I don’t mind him. And the only reason I don’t mind him is because Jade adores him."

 

Jason looked at his wife with pleading eyes and a devoted smile hoping to ease the newly formed tension.  Damn it worked, as always. Keesha hated that Jason soft look had such a strong mental hold on her.

 

She called out again to Jade to hurry up just as Sonny opens the door to her penthouse and freely walks inside. He knew she hated when he let himself in but it amused him non-the less to know he got to her so easily.

                           

Jade ran downstairs and flew straight into Sonny's arms. "Sonny!" 

 

"Hey sweetheart, good morning to you too." Sonny released Jade from her embrace and focused his interest on Keesha. "Hey Mrs. Morgan, any breakfast left."

 

Keesha forced a simple smirk. "Do I ever have food left? In case you haven't noticed I'm raising not one but two growing kids."

 

Jason turned his attention to her. "Cute."

 

"Yes I am cute, aren't I? She kissed and hugged Jason and Jade as they headed out the door to the elevator.

    

Sonny came along side Keesha with his arms open wide. "Where's my hug? Can't I get some love too?"

 

Keesha was already edgy from his presence. But she smiled and embraced him. Sonny snaked his arm around Keesha's waist and pulled her into an embrace that was once again extremely inappropriate.  He slipped his thumb under her tank top and began to caress the lower curve of her back with his thumb. She tried to pull away from his grasped but Sonny kept a firm grip on her waist. "Have a good day, Keesha. And yes, you are Very Cute."

 

Keesha looked over Sonny's shoulder to see Jason helping Jade with her backpack.  She wanted to call out to him. So he could see exactly who his best friend really was.  But, Keesha thought, there is a time and a place for everything and Sonny's time will ‘soon come’. He lightly kissed her cheek before releasing her on his terms. He was met with the same confrontational stare she gave him each time he’d gotten to her which he knew he did. He turned around and headed to the elevator.

 

"Sonny, elevator. Bye mom. I love you." Jade called before getting on the elevator.

 

"I love you, too. Have a good day Jade, Jase."

      

Jason looked back to Keesha and smiled as he simulated the words I love you.

 

She slowly stepped inside and closed the door behind her. She lowered herself to sit on the entrance step. It wasn't the first time Sonny had been inappropriate with her. But it was the first time he'd been so blatant with Jason standing less than ten feet away.

 

Soon, Keesha thought, Sonny would go too far. Keesha couldn't wait for that day. The day that couldn't come fast enough.

 

The day when the Son' would finally set.