Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer this is a original fanfiction. All characters and plots belong to the author. I have no relationships with creators, producers or any media franchises. 

 This is my first time posting a fanfiction on this board. Please bear with me as I learn how to do this.




Author's Chapter Notes:
Chapter one will be the introduction of the characters.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Character Introductions

Saige Mare Steel 28  intelligent, beautiful, business woman and unable to have a child of her own.

Mr. Jeffrey Ryan Steel 31 lawyer inherited his father Law firm after his parents untimely death.

Ms. Jailynn Renee Mathews 22 college graduate wants to attend Law School and needs financial assistance.






Chapter End Notes:

These are the main characters with interactions with people around them. There will be other main characters introduced later in the story its all plot driven.