Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


It was almost 9 o’clock when John heard the phone ring. “Who the hell is calling me at this time of the night,” he wondered? He finished his push ups. Lifting his six foot four athletic frame from the ground, he grabbed a towel from the back of the chair to wipe his sweat drenched face and body. Sweat glistened against his White Irish tanned skin and trickled down his ripped muscles along his board shoulders. “Hello” his deep voice grumbled against the receiver.


“Johnny, baby I wanted call to tell you that I love you and to have a good time in New York. Do you hear me? Especially after the year you’ve had.” He knew that voice anywhere. It was strong and loving all at the same time.


“Hello mother” John said smiling into the phone.


“Johnny promise; me that you’ll have a good time and don’t worry about things over here because I’ve got all that covered.”


“I promise mom and I love you too. I was kind of in the middle of something when you called so can I call you back on Sunday?”


“Oh, I’m sorry Johnny; yes call me back on Sunday then son I love you J bear.” He shook his head smiling at his mother’s nickname trying to figure why she would call her 29 year grown son J bear after two decades.


“I love you too mom.” John hung up the phone and picked up his to do list scribbling “send my mother some flowers.” She was right this past year had been more then he ever bargained for. He had never spent so much time in a hospital in all of his entire life. Trying to relieve the stress that his memories had stirred up, he went back to his push ups, working his powerful arms until they started to ache. Satisfied with his workout, he peeled off his tank top, wrapped his towel around his neck, and sauntered into the bathroom. The towel dropped to the floor as John slid his tight Calvin Klein underwear down his muscular legs. The cold air hit his naked body and he shivered.


“Damn it’s late.” He said aloud as he took off his watch. Frustrated, he turned the water on stepped into the warm spray of the relaxing dual head shower spigot. Disgusted that time had gotten away from him he began to curse himself. Tonight was guy night out and once again he was going to be late. He just hoped that his brother who he told he would meet wouldn’t be to upset. John shut off the shower and stepped out. He paused and shivered as the cold air hit him again, grabbing the plush towel wrapping it around his hips, John walked into the bedroom heading straight to the dresser searching for a pair of silk boxers to put on. He looked into the closet at his extensive designer wardrobe that he now took great pride in because eight years in the past he was living out of boxes and his clothes consisted of three pairs of black slacks and black denim jeans, three white dress shirts and four everyday dark/ light blue shirts, one pair work leather boots, a pair of sneakers, and six pairs of black boxers and wife beaters.


He knew he was a blessed and changed man. He used to feel broken until eight years ago when his life took a drastic turn for the better. Finally settling on his Louie Vutton suit he got dressed and left to meet his brother at Trina’s Club in down town So Ho in Manhattan. Upon entering the club his eyes was immediately entrance by the lure of a beautiful unknown seductress that was dancing with his brother. He wanted to go over and say something to his brother just so he could slyly make an introduction but his body and feet were frozen under the entrancing seduction of watching her hips sway to the enthralling music.


He could feel his temperature rise in his loins causing a semi erection. The way she moved her hips and body beckoned unto him let a Siren. When his brother spun around on the dance floor and caught a glimpse of him he waved at him. He watched as his brother whispered something into her ear that caused her to giggle and glance over at him. For a short moment her eyes locked onto his, the smile that she gave him had his knees weakening. He had never been so jealous of his little brother before tonight and he wished that he was the one dancing with this beautiful woman. Finally he regained control of his extremities and walking over to bar deciding to have a drink while he waited on his brother to finish out his dance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Co-Co had had a long tiresome week dealing with one of her clients and was just looking for a night of fun, when her friend Trina owner of the club told her to come on down to and drinks would be on her. She decided that she would try it out. She couldn’t remember when was the last time she was in a club dancing and having fun. She was dancing with one guy when she noticed this tall, charismatic, well groomed, guy walk into the club alone. She smiled at him trying to seem interested in him she didn’t want to give off the wrong impression. Actually what kind of impression was she trying to give off she didn’t no either?


Finally making her way to the bar to enjoy a new drink called the; Hypnotic Lick’em Low. Usually she drank a dirty martini with three olives dry, but night she was in the mood for something new. Co-Co always followed the rules being the good girl and tonight she wanted to be bad just once. She always had every man's eye’s turning to stare at her, she knew this, and she was proud of it. She believed that every woman should carry themselves with pride, hold their heads up high, and never look like a struggling crack head no matter where you come from or did as a profession. She was 5'11", dark brown Carmel skin tone, with an athletic body, and long flowing jet black hair. Wearing her, Niki Lavas Cocktail dress with spaghetti straps that hugged her cur vicious body just right in all the right places she knew it would make men fall over themselves turning to so could look at her twice. She doesn't usually wear things like this but her sister Sammy insisted. Telling her to stop dressing like a nun and dress like a sexy but yet classy woman of the twentieth century.


She was about to order another drink when her eyes fell upon him again staring at her this time from the other side of the bar. Wondering why he was staring at her instead of coming over to talk to her puzzled her as she tried not to stare back. She didn’t want to seem desperate for his attention. So, she diverted her eyes to the guy next to her that was asking her to dance with him. Kindly turning down his offer she started to sip on her drink again relishing the taste of the delicious liquor that she ordered.


"Is this sit taken" said a deep slaughtery voice scaring her slightly and causing her to jump slightly in her sit as she turned around to see the most, sexiest man she had ever laid eyes on. Standing over her at 6’3'" or 6'4" with the most amazing pair of hazel eyes with a hint of blue that made her smile uncontrollably. He was wearing a smoldering black Louie Vutton suit with a medium topaz blue shirt. A few buttons around his neck remained open which gave her a nice view his very strong built chest.


"No this seat isn’t taken..." she finally was able answer.


"My name is J.C. Smith. May I ask what is your name my lady?"


“Co-Co Banal" She said hesitantly unsure if she would be talking to a complete stranger and giving him her real name too. “What are you drinking, JC?"


"Just a beer, but you don't have to buy my drink. I would rather buy you one." He said with confidence.


“Who said I was buying you a drink? I was just curious as to what you were drinking” she said laughing. As they sat there conversation and staring each other in the eye neither one of them could resist the very naughty thoughts that ran ramped through their minds. As she shifted in her sit she could feel thighs rubbing against her precious pearl causing her center to moisten. The conversation she was having with JC was taking her to amazing heights like that no man had ever done just by talking. The methodic undertones of his sensuous deep voice demanded her to pay attention to him. She was feeling slightly sexually comfortable around him. The more he talked the more she wanted to him. He thought she was elegant, sexy, and figured that she had a naughty side to her that he personally wanted to bring out of her.


"Well JC it’s been nice talking to you. But I promised a gentleman that I would dance with him before he left. So you’ll have to excuse me.” She said walking to the young man she was dancing with earlier. John watched as she walked over to his brother and his jaw nearly hit the floor. This was going to be the second time that his brother got chance to dance with her. Refusing to let the night go by without dancing with her he walked up behind his brother and moved her away from him and started dancing with her while leaving his brother stared at him with a stoked look on his face. He moved his hips in a rhythm that seemed to turn her on because he swore he could her groaning as he grinded into her. They danced three songs straight until his brother finally gave up hope on that second dance and whispered in his ear that he was calling it a night.


“Do you want to know what I'm thinking?" she whispered in his ear as her lips slightly grazed his neck.


"What would that be my sweet angel?" He whispered back into her ear while he kissed her neck tenderly.


"I was thinking that we could take our drinks and try to get a good view of New York. For the life of me I can't seem to find a great view here. Do you know a place we can go?" She unconsciously licked her bottom lip as she stared into his eyes lustfully.


"Well my dear I have a pent house suite that gives you a perfect view of anything. Would you like to see it? The view of course” He said seductively.


They hailed a cab and headed back to his hotel. The drive there was long because of New York’s Friday night liveliness. As they entered the non-stop elevator she couldn’t resist kissing him. The kiss was passionate, soft, and it ignited her soul on fire. Her body started to burn with desire as the flame between her soul and love center turned into an inferno of lust. If a kiss could generate this much intense, heat, and desire what would happen if they were naked she would wonder.


Longing to taste more of her he slipped his tongue into her mouth even deeper trying to quench his empted thrust for her. Slowly he guided his hands up her back to unzip her dress. Before to long she was standing in front of him with nothing on but her red lace up high heels with matching red Victoria Secrets bra and thong. He pulled back to marvel at her body. Having an uncontrollable urge that beseeched him he lustfully attacked her neck as he ripped off her thong, with his free hand he slide it into to raging river of moistness.


Feeling an animalistic desire course through her body she began tugging at his belt and became frustrated as she fought mercifully with it. Finally freeing him from the confides of his pants she slowly stood back to pull down his boxer. Fear, excitement, the challenge to over come her fear of having a one night stand throwing her inhibitions to the wind, and the most powerful desire of lust overwhelmed her as she stood amazed by J.C. fully erect 12" dick that was rigid, elongated, and jumped angrily at towards her as the blood pulsated through it. The river that coursed through her love center was now gushing like an open dam.


"I want to feel what its like to be inside of you so bad I can’t stand to wait any longer. But the idea of not tasting you is driving me insane." Falling to his knees he lifted her leg over his shoulder then began to feast like it was the last meal. He started with just licking the inside of her lips taunting and teasing her as he rubbed on her pearl. His side to side licking coupled with way he used his tongue to spell her name and the feverish rubbing on her swollen pearl drove her so crazy fast to her climax that she didn’t even know what hit her until her head snapped back and eyes closed shut as she tried to pant out his name while struggling t breath.


“OOOh…Joh….Mmmmm…” is all she could form. No man had ever satisfied her in that way. She enjoyed it immensely. She felt like she was about to black out two orgasms later. If he didn't let her released again she felt she would explode yet another time in his mouth. He was determined to lick and suck her dry. She had so many orgasms that she literally lost count. The man knew he had a tongue that was a gifted from God. Hearing the elevator doors open to his suite he picked her up and carried her to his bed and within a seconds he was inching into her tight sheathed warmth that hugged his member like a vise. Pumping slowly in and out of her as she locked her legs around his waist to match his pace making him dug deeper into her and harder. When he hit that G-spot he never left it. Co-Co would have never had done this if she hadn’t taking her sisters advise, but now she was glad that she did. From the moment he entered her chocolate center he worked her body over causing her to lose feeling in her legs from all the mind numbing orgasm he was producing and she loved it. J.C could feel his body finally losing the battle to hold back his orgasm and he could feel center vibrating around signaling she was about to explode again “Baby, I about cum” he announce as he grunted into her ear.


“Look at me John and cum with me” the earth shattering climax ripped into theirs souls leaving them exposed to each others lives, love, and fate.


“WOW!!” they both said at the same time after coming down from there mile sky high love session.


“I loved that we decided to do this John.” She said kissing the inside of his neck as she lay with in his arms.


“Me too Van.” He replied panting as he kissed her forehead. “Van I'm so happy we going to parents again. I hope didn't hurt the baby.” He said worried as he rubbed her slightly swollen belly that held their second child.


Van and John been married for seven years and one of their favored things to do was role play. After their five years old son Shaun Michael Mc Bain had been in the hospital this past six months because he contacted a serve case pneumonia, the doctors thought he might not make it, this really took its toll on them emotional, now that he had been successfully healthy for three months, and completely out of the woods his mom felt that they needed a break. John’s mother and his father requested that they come up to AC in there direction so that could watch there grandson and they could go into the city for a little R&R.



Chuckling at his over protective nature she knew she needed to ease his mind, “No John you didn't hurt the baby.”



“JOHN?”



“Yes, Van”



“Baby can you please take out those contacts. I wanted to see your hypnotic blue eyes.”


Laughing took them out as she requested, "Ahhh, yes that’s much better.” she whispered leaning into him to kiss him passionately.


“Mmmm…I like when you kiss me like that.” He groaned with his eyes heavy laded.


“Now tell me angel why did you choose the name JC?”



“John that's my favorite wrestlers name.” she stated laughing out loud.


“Oh okay I see and why Co-Co?” He chuckled.


“Because that’s my favorite scented lotion” she giggled.


He laughed with her, “Well next time I get to pick the names, okay?”



“Whatever you want John. Whatever, you want. Now shut up and kiss me.” Soon they wear back under the covers making love and reconnecting as soul mates do in the throngs of passion.





Chapter End Notes:
Well hope you guys like this story leave comments and reviews . Thank you.