Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Evangeline relaxed reading a book she picked up the other day from a street vendor called The Best Pasta Dishes Around The World when she heard the doorbell. Looking up from her book she frowned deciding to ignore it. Who would be visiting unannounced? Sucking her teeth at the persistence she suddenly understood her evening of relaxation wasn't going to happen.

Sighing she tossed the book and heaved herself out of her comfortable chair. Whoever it was would hear an ear full about this intrusion. Flinging the door open without checking she blinked surprise to see a man leaning in her doorway. His stance and confidence was nothing compared to the piercing blue stare he fixed her with.

Looking him up and down confused she realized how inappropriate the visit was. Recovering she opened her mouth to speak but he pushed past her and walked inside. It dawned on her who he was. She'd seen him three months prior at her gym. While working out on the elliptical she felt someone staring. On the other side of the gym sitting on a bench drenched in sweat in a black t-shirt and long shorts he stared at her drinking his water with a towel around his neck.

She looked away quickly and when she had the courage to look up again he was gone. Then two weeks later while in Starbucks she turned with her coffee in one hand and blackberry in the other bumping into a man in a full business suit. Stepping back embarrass glad she didn't spill it she saw it was him. He smiled at her never speaking and just moved away.

It was him she was sure of it. Outside she heard thunder clap and it explained his wet look, he must have come in from the storm. But how did he get into her building? What the hell was he doing in her living room. Damn had she lost her mind altogether, this man could be psycho. Watching him closely she kept the door open, to shocked and curious to speak. He looked around her place still silent then fixed his eyes on her. It was his stare that explained it all. Just like in the gym, and in star bucks the blue intensity of that stare made her question nothing.

The corner of his lips curled up into a devilish smile and there was something dark yet oh so delicious in the way his eyes roamed her making her hot with desire she hadn't felt since before her divorce several years ago. He nodded approvingly and shed his heavy dark coat revealing the black on black suit he wore underneath. Evangeline continued to remain locked in his gaze. She realized she was dressed in nothing but a teddy she'd chosen to relax in, amazingly she felt no shame and made no move to cover her semi nudity.

Did he walk or float? She wasn't sure but either way he moved and then the next thing she knew he was so dangerously close she felt as if his body would blend into hers. His unnaturally long thick penis pushed against his pants into her and she felt butterflies at the dark naughty thoughts that flashed through her head. Looking into his dreamy eyes she saw what he wanted her to see.

She was sprawled out across a bed tangled in dark satin sheets that was dimly lit by a candlelight glow and he was on her, taking her in ways she didn't know possible ravishing her in ways she longed for.

Evangeline.....

Hearing the voice she blinked and wondered if he spoke but he just wore the dark smile he had when he arrived. Yet he was in her head. God what was going on? Who was he and why did she like it so. His hands ran across her hips to her butt pushing her into him and the traveled up the middle of her back. Her eyes fluttering slightly she ached to no more. None of it made sense and guess what she didn't care.

Dance with me....

She didn't know where the words came from but she heard them clearly as he began to sway with her in his arms. Music that sounded ancient began to play from nowhere and she felt as if she was floating. The euphoric feeling had her sighing with pleasure as he turned her around in the room. Closing her eyes she felt the room spinning and when she opened them they were in her bedroom.

He released her and she finally found the ability to speak. "Who are you?"

Who do you want me to be...

"What do you want from me?"

Just to know you...

"This isn't happening!" she said shaking her head in disbelief not fear. The blue swirls in his eyes wouldn't allow her to fear him, but she knew she was either dreaming or something beyond her comprehension was happening to her.

I assure you it is....

Then everything happened at once. He was holding her and his tongue was parting her lips. Pushing her hands against his chest she thought to resist but to touch him was to want to him. Tasting and sucking on the nectar of his kiss she allowed him to lift her wrapping her legs around his waist. He carried her to bed kissing her deeply and came on top of her as she hit the soft pillow top mattress. His tongue darted in and out of her mouth as his hand reached to the split in her revealing teddy and grabbed the rim of her panties snatching them fiercely tearing the fabric and ripping them free.

Closing her eyes she felt him moved down her kissing the inside of her neck then pulling down the lace trim of her gown to expose her breasts for inspection. He devoured one then the other twirling his tongue around her swollen nipples as he sucked away. "John....." she moaned realizing somewhere deep inside, beyond her conscious mind she not only knew him but was waiting an eternity and several lifetimes to have him again.

"My love..." she whimpered opening her eyes. He lifted his eyes and the became blue as rain. He was back for her and she was ready.
Feeling him snatching his self free he pushed his powerfully strong love muscle through her tight throbbing vagina she shivered as she climaxed from his entry. "Yes...."

It's only the beginning love, they can't keep me from you....

She didn't understand what he meant. Who were they? Who was he? The connection began to waiver as he pushed, pumped rotated his hips and rocked her bed on its foundation. Shaking her head she tried to gain some sense of control but her body was no longer responding to her commands, it was responding to his.

Don't fight it love, let me in...

"What are you doing to me?" she whimpered as she shivered through another orgasmic rush in her pelvis. Opening her eyes he smiled knowingly and kept on with his pursuit. Pushing her thighs back he pumped away at her sliding thickly in and out dripping with her essence. He moved her tight over across him and turned her over to her stomach smoothly while still inside of her. Confused but loving the invasion in spite of herself she gripped the sheets crying out in ecstasy. Lifting her hips to receive him she took him all in with each powerful thrust moving her ass in circular motions and making him hers.

No longer fighting the desire she gave in over and over and when she could stand it no more she gave in all over again.


"Miss…you will need to pull your seat up, we're about to land..." the flight attendant said shaking her shoulder.

Evangeline opened her eyes in shock gasping. The attendant smiled sweetly. "Are you okay?"
Looking around her seat on the plane she blushed deeply as her vagina throbbed from the dream she experienced. It had to be a dream. She was flying for 20 hours straight headed to Australia. What on earth came over her?

"Yes I'm fine..." she said grabbing the arm rest and pushing her seat up from the recline.
The lady next to her looked over and smiled. "Finally we get to land...I can't take this flight any longer."
Evangeline said nothing her heart still racing. "Excuse me.." she said softly undoing her seatbelt to rise, she knew they were descending but she had to get some water on her face before the fasten seatbelt sign clicked on. Rising in her seat she turned to head to the bathroom when she saw him.

He sat three rows behind and his eyes were fixed on hers. He smiled the same sexy smile from her dream and she froze in shock. It was the man from home, the one from the gym. He was on her flight. How was that possible? Who the hell was he?

He winked at her and she turned back and plopped in her seat. "God help her she was losing her mind"





Chapter End Notes:
Well hope you guys like this one and thanks for reading it. Please leave reveiws. Also A shout out for the person who help me with this one you know who you are.