Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

General Hospital and One Life to Live do not belong to me.  Okay so this is a sequel to Possession (about time right?) and the second story in the Night Sins series.  It's an alternate universe type thing, so be prepared for the old rules not to apply.  The dead (on the show) shall live and the living shall be a tad different than what you might be used to.  Oh and there's a lot of the freaky, naughty, sexin' going on.  As usual.

Case in point--Eva herself.  I call her TREW with a twist--that bad ass girl she was when she first came on the show. This series is about her being even bad asser.  The Baddest Bitch if you will.  Those of you that read Possession, know what I"m sayin' right? Right????

Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy!





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


The Cast

Picture

 Evangeline Williamson

 

 

Picture

Lorenzo Alcazar

 

Picture

 Ric Lansing

 

Picture

Samantha McCall

 

Picture

Talia Sahid

 

Picture

Lainey Winters

 

Pictures

 Lucky Spencer

 

Picture

 Alexis Davis

 

Picture

Jerry Jacks

 

 

Picture

Spencer Truman

 

Picture

Faith Truman

 

Picture

 Dara Jensen

 

Picture

 Zander Smith

Picture

Layla Vickers