[Reviews - 30] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Melanie's life was finally coming together. Her business was thriving and she is engaged to be married in two weeks on Christmas Eve. Everything is wonderful,easy and uncomplicated until her past walks through the door.


Rated: Teen or Above
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Drama, Family, Friendship, Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Original Characters
Challenges: Tis The Season Holiday Challenge
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 8649 Read: 9174
Published: 15/12/08 Updated: 18/12/08
Story Notes:

This is in response to the December Challenge.

Thanks to IDJunkie for the beautiful banner!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Cast of Characters by Harlen Winters [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (10 words)

Please check out the soundtrack to "The Wedding" over in the Chamber Forum in the Author's Soundrack section. I hope you enjoy it!

2. Chapter 1 by Harlen Winters [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4234 words)

3. Chapter 2 by Harlen Winters [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4405 words)

Please check out the soundtrack to the Wedding over in the Forum!