Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

"Yes, I'd like to make reservations for two..." - Reservations for Love

Story Banner: http://www.geocities.com/loveonreserve/rflee.jpg 

Cast : http://www.geocities.com/loveonreserve/Castofrfle.jpg

pics for ryan from: http://laurenlondon.net/




Author's Chapter Notes:

This is purely fictions, all ideas and characters belong to me.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Someday my prince will come; someday I’ll find my love…

As a child every little girl dreams of a fairytale romance, a romance that would always be kept close to her heart. Of one day meeting her prince charming, which will sweep her off her feet and she’d know it’s him the moment they meet.

Through no one informed her, when it comes to roller coaster of love, happily ever after are only for fairytales…

And for twenty- three year old Aimee Ryan this is no different, experiencing the ups and downs of a dreamer whose dreams…life has been on hold for some time now, and is starting to believe that love; love is only for fairytales and dreams are for kids...

That’s until Mr. Right walks into her life, a shy northerner with gorgeous warm brown eyes and a smile that makes her heart stumble.  Now this soon to be a senior in college is offered a chance of a lifetime to intern with her mentor at one of Houston’s popular restaurants’. 

Life is good, she's on her own doing what makes her happy with her prince charming by her side, plus the keys to her dream job all right at the tips of her fingers; now the only thing that’s on reserve are the tables at Eight O Eight every night of the week.

Enters the Lady’s Man, her mentor’s right hand man and her old crush, the one with the twinkle in his eye and cocky lopsided grin, that never really noticed her is now her teacher.  That’s okay, ‘cause he’s not the one who gives her butterflies anymore, or so she thought…

What happens when Mr. Right is just right for now and not the one she always dreamed of?

Has life put love on reserve, again?

Or has her prince charming always been there and he’s just now noticing her…

 

"Yes, I'd like to make reservations for two..." - Reservations for Love






Chapter End Notes:

When I came up with this idea it was for a original fictions, than I turned it into a au nsync fic. So to say the least Im excited to be posting my orginial idea. Tell me what you think, reviews are greatly appreciated. :o)