[Reviews - 20] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Meet Ryan a dreamer whose dreams-life has been on hold for some time now, and is starting to believe that love; love is only for fairytales and dreams are just for kids...

That’s until Mr. Right, a shy northerner with a heart stopping smile, stumbles into her life and waltzes into her heart. Enters her old crush, the Lady’s Man that never really noticed her but that’s okay, because he’s not the one who gives her butterflies anymore, or so she thought…

But what happens when Mr. Right is just right for now and not the one she always dreamed of?

Has life put love on reserve, again?

Or has her prince charming always been there and he’s just now noticing her…

love


Rated: Teen or Above
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: Original Character(s)
Classification: None
Genre: Comedy , Drama, Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Original Characters
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 7472 Read: 17645
Published: 29/12/08 Updated: 16/01/09
Story Notes:

"Yes, I'd like to make reservations for two..." - Reservations for Love

Story Banner: http://www.geocities.com/loveonreserve/rflee.jpg 

Cast : http://www.geocities.com/loveonreserve/Castofrfle.jpg

pics for ryan from: http://laurenlondon.net/

1. Love is for fairytales and dreams are for kids... by classicbeauty [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (314 words)

This is purely fictions, all ideas and characters belong to me.

2. A lil taste of freedom and a stomach full of butterflies... by classicbeauty [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (1229 words)

Thank you so much for the reviews, it meant the world to me. I would have updated sooner but my new laptop (bareily two weeks old) crashed on me Monday afternoon. Bad harddrive, go figure. So I had to trade it in for a new one. Part of me is excited cause this ones better then the other one but another is disappointed cause I lost everything on the other. So it was a win lose type of thing.

But here is chapter one, i hope everyone likes it, its alittle small but the chapters will be longer at the story grows. thanks again for the support!

Please enjoy, Dani

3. On your way to somewhere, that is bigger or better... by classicbeauty [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (2644 words)

Once again thank you so much for the reviews and for continuing with me as i write this story. This means the world to me, you just dont know.

Enjoy,

Dani

4. He was what I fantasized; He was what I dreamed… by classicbeauty [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (3285 words)

Thank you to everyone who read or reviewed, it ment the world to me! I know I'm late with this chapter but life got in the way. but i was able to put it aside for the past two nights. i hope you like, please enjoy.

dani