Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Not my characters.  More Wihelmina? Yessssss :)




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Something about setting things on fire always seemed to put her in the mood. Maybe it was all that heat or the thrill of doing something destructive. Making people cry usually put an extra pep in her step at work. Torching someone’s property apparently added a bit of zing to her libido as well.

Of course, this time she didn’t actually burn anything. But when Daniel put a match to that stream of hairspray she’d felt the familiar urge. She could have called the mayor but he’d expect all the leather, whips and crotchless panty bullshit again. It was too much effort for a fifty-fifty chance at getting off. She needed something else, something easier. Maybe someone a bit insecure----humble men were always so eager to please.

"I’m starting to think it’s me that has the problem."

She glanced at Daniel as they walked down the sidewalk. He’d been talking for a while and she’d listened to a few "I’s" and "me’s," before drifting off.

"Really," she said.

Not too ugly. Fat men turned mean when you used their love handles for leverage.

"I mean, I’m not a bad looking guy. I’ve had my share of—"

"No," Wilhelmina said. "No, you’re very handsome Daniel."

Not too bright either. Smart men tried to think too much in bed, asked too many questions. A dim lover can only focus on one thing at a time, namely your vagina.

"I mean, I really liked being a Dad. Having D.J. made me so much more apathetic towards my father."

"You mean empathetic."

Daniel paused. "Right," he said. "Always get those mixed up."

Wilhelmina stopped walking and stared at him. Big blue eyes, too much hair gel, limited vocabulary and a tight body to play with. "Daniel, we should have sex."

"I’m sorry, what?"

"I’m horny, you’re desperate. It’s a perfect solution." She stepped to the curb and raised her hand. "I’ll get a cab."


"Wait, Wilhelmina, I think you got the wrong idea---"


"Oh please." She turned around with a sigh. "You’ve been staring at my breasts since you were fifteen years old. Do you want to live the dream or don’t you?"

Daniel hesitated. "Won’t it be awkward though? No offense, but I really kind of…." He paused. "Hate you."

Wilhelmina raised both eyebrows. "Well," she said. "We’re trying to get past that and work together. Ridiculing someone you’ve seen naked is a bit like stomping on white kittens. It’s too easy and gives the wrong impression."

"So you think if you and I…."

"Fuck."


"Right," Daniel said. "You think we’ll get along better?"

She shrugged. "I broke up your parents’ marriage and got you fired---it’s not like our relationship could get any worse."

Daniel clasped his hands in front of him and wrinkled his brow with concentration. "Okay, I’ll do it," he said. "Let’s go and…"

"Fuck."

"Right." Daniel stepped in front of her and raised his hand to hail the cab. He frowned and glanced back. "Why white kittens?"

"No one gives a shit about the black ones."

 

><

"Do you want to be on top or bottom?"

"I want to get off. Altitude has nothing to do with it."

She regretted the words as soon as she said them. She wanted him humble, not emotionally crippled. What if he couldn’t get it up?

"You really think there’s a possibility you won’t?" Daniel began to unbutton his shirt. His lips were curled in a confident smirk she’d only seen before he settled in for a game of Tetris at the office.

It was unexpected.

"My, my Daniel, I’ve never seen this side of you." She sat up on her knees and pulled her shirt over her head. She wore the La Perla push up, so she knew her tits looked amazing. His hand stilled and he stared in appreciation. "Yes, I know." She cupped them with both hands. "They’re tax deductible too."

"How," Daniel shook his head. "How old are you?"

"Did you really just ask me that?"

"Sorry." He shrugged out of his shirt. She raised one eyebrow and studied the flat stomach, the gym bunny arms. Not too muscular and not to flabby. He had what they called a trust fund body—personally trained into just enough shape as to not get winded at nightclubs. Wilhelmina took off her pants and angled her legs for the most flattering affect.

He reached for his pants and paused. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"If you ask me one more question I’m taking foreplay off the table."

 

><

She gripped the headboard so tight she broke a nail. Her back arched off the mattress, as Daniel’s tongue worked between her legs. He did something with his teeth and she yelled his name.

Which was a bit humbling.

><

 

His body was covered with sweat and he trembled with the effort not to lift his hips and thrust. He touched the top of her head as she moved up and down, whispering things that were probably a little to sweet for the moment. She hummed low in her throat and he yelled her name.

Which was great for her ego.

><

"Harder! Yes! Daniel, don’t stop! Yes! Yes! Yes! Please! Yes!"

She chose the bottom.

><

 

"God, oh God Wilhelmina, don’t…yes, like….that…"

He liked her on top.

 

><

She’d pulled the sheets up to her chin and sat staring at the wall. Daniel sat beside her, both of them silent. He opened his mouth and closed it, glanced in her direction and shifted his eyes back to the wall. He finally spoke first.

"That was---"

"Yes."

He paused. "I didn’t expect---"

"Me either."

"You were---"

"So were you."

He ran his hands up both arms.

"So this is kind of---"

"Very."

"So we’re not gonna---"

"Never happened."

"Great," Daniel said. He crawled out of bed and looked down at her. "So….did it work?"

She looked at him with narrowed eyes. "I’m not sure. Say something annoying."

Daniel crawled back into the bed. He kissed her cheek and leaned back with a smile. "You have the most beautiful eyes."

Wilhelmina sighed and tapped his cheek. "Maybe we should have gone bowling instead."