Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This Friday the 13th story takes place after 'Friday the 13th Pt 8: Jason Takes Manhatten'.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


The Cast:

Wesley Snipes-Dr. Eric Stallworth

Kane Hodder-Jason Voorhies

Gloria Reuben- Terri Crosby

Vin Diesel- Tariq Lawson

Tracey Bingham- Kassie Lawson

Dennis Rodman- Steele Jones

Naomi Campbell- Neena Jones

Halle Berry-Vanessa Stallworth

John Voight- Carekeeper Ray Cooper


BACKSTORY: It has been 10 years since Jason Voorhies was found torn apart in the New York Sewer system, after having been unfortunate enough to get caught down there, trying to kill two people, right when the tunnels were being flushed with toxic waste.

But who Jason was ‘found’ by, was the real question that no one thought to answer. At least not until Camp Crystal Lake is turned into a winter ski resort, run by a woman named Terry Crosby. And when she invites some friends up early to partake in the resort, the weekend before the official opening, none of these people know that most of them would not be leaving alive....

****

Terri Crosby drove her black, SUV down the road, glad that the plow had been down it. In other parts of the state the roads were icy. She began to wonder if that would keep everyone from coming to the resort.

She turned without stopping down a not-so-well plowed road at a sign that read Crystal Lake Resort. Terri had pondered keeping that name when she inherited this place from her uncle. Then again, it was the name that she suspected would bring people here, which was a mixed blessing.

It had been ten years since anyone had seen Jason Voorhies, thank the Lord! And experts said that no one could stop killing for that long, so he had to be dead. Rumor had it that the monster was killed up in New York somewhere.

Good.

When Terri finally arrived at the main house, she smiled at the site of the almost rustic like compound. The building was for staff, while the main resort/hotel was a few feet away. Terri saw groundskeeper Ray Cooper walking up. She suspected he had been making sure the ski lift was in working order. Terri parked and got out.

“How are things going, Ray?”

“This place is a death curse, Terri. Turn around and leave. Tell your friends not to come up here.” Ray said solemnly. Terri rolled her eyes!

“Come on, Ray. Jason Voorhies is long dead.”

“And as usual with Jason Voorhies, there was no body found. He could be trying to make his way back here now.”

“After ten years?” Terri asked skeptically.

Gloria Reuben


“Just when this area finally thinks that they’ve found peace from that murdering bastard, he shows up to spoil everything. Just know that. By the way, the ski lift is working great and the trails are clear. Your friends should have a good time this weekend. I’ll be back up next Friday before the grand opening to check things over again.”

Terri hugged him.

“Thank you, Ray.”

Ray nodded, just as another SUV roared up behind Terri’s. The occupants climbed out with ease and Terri saw that it was her good friends Steele and Neena Jones. Steele was a now retired NBA player. He had a lot of tattoos and was always in the tabloids for some strange crap. Neena was an ex supermodel from the U.K., who’s last job was in the JCPenney Catalog. She also had a bad habit of beating up servants. It had been Terri’s ex-husband, Dr. Eric Stallworth, that had originally been friends with the wayward couple. But since the divorce, Terri actually inherited them.

Ray walked into the compound, leaving her alone with Steele and Neena. She hugged them both.

“I’m glad you could make it, really. The roads must’ve been murder.” Terri noted. Steele nodded.

“Yeah there were a couple of people in ditches. We would’ve stopped to help but...”

“We didn’t bloody feel like it.” Neena sniffed. Terri smiled.

“It doesn’t matter. I’m glad you’re here. I have to tell you something...so just be warned.”

“What?” Neena asked with a raised brow.

“Eric asked to be included...for whatever reason. He and Vanessa will be coming with a special guest.” Terri said solemnly.

Steele and Neena looked at one another, then at Terri.

“You invited Eric, his new wife and some guest of theirs?” Steele asked with disbelief. “Why?”

“I think the guest is a patient...Eric offered to pay. And believe me I didn’t turn down the money.” Terri told them. But Neena was still shaking her head.

“I can’t believe that fire crotch he married would go along with this.”

Terri smiled. Yes, Vanessa Dorn, now Vanessa Stallworth, was a fire crotch and then some. She had been Eric’s assistant at his psychiatric practice for years. That’s probably how long they had been fucking behind her back too. When she caught them on her dining room table, after she came home unexpectantly, that was the end of the marriage.

“As long as Eric is paying for the three of them, I can put up with anything.”

“Who the hell is the third person?” Neena asked. But Steele had a theory about that.

“You know it’s probably that one guy that he’s been working with for years. You remember, Terri, there was some guy that had been torn apart by an animal or something, put back together but was so traumatized that he needed long term care or something?”

Terri shrugged. One of the many problems in her marriage to Eric, was not only his inability to keep his dick tucked in where it belonged, but he spent most of his time at his practice, trying to one up his longtime mentor, the now deceased Dr. Samuel Loomis. Neena began hopping up and down.

“I’m cold! Can we get inside?” Neena shivered.

Terri nodded, just as a small, compact car pulled up. Steele and Neena did not wait to see who it was as they hurried inside. Terri could see that the next couple were her friends, Tariq and Kassie Lawson. Terri frowned. Kassie was the one that had insisted on coming up here...but....

In a nutshell, the couple was separated, trying to work on their marriage. Problem was that they were separated because Tariq admitted to sleeping with another woman, but wouldn’t reveal her identity.

Terri knew it was Neena. God...how had she agreed to such a bad idea? Easy. She had felt that if she told Kassie that she and Tariq couldn’t come, Kassie would somehow figure out that Neena was the one Tariq had slept with. And if Steele found out...Lord...

“Hey, you guys!” Terri cried out, hurrying over. Tariq and Kassie had been HER friends before she married Eric. Tariq was a wannabee actor that now appeared in more commercials than anything else. He did one action movie once, that was so-so, but from there it had been downhill, which had been bad for Tariq’s ego. It had also made him susceptible to Neena’s advances.

Kassie was an actor as well, but seemed to do a little better in her work. When she didn’t do an occasional movie, she was the spokesmodel for a Black hair care line.

“I see Steele and Neena are here.” Tariq frowned. Kassie didn’t notice.

“They came in just before you two.” Terri said, looking from a nervous looking Tariq over to Kassie. Kassie stared back at Terri with concern.

“So...Eric and Vanessa aren’t here yet, hey?”

Terri shook her head.

“Not yet. Like I told Steele and Neena, if they weren’t paying, I wouldn’t have agreed to it.”

“Well I know it won’t be easy,” Kassie said, touching her arm. “But we’re here for you.” Kassie said, then looked up at Tariq for agreement. Tariq nodded.

“You know we are. And thanks for inviting us. Kassie and I need this time together.”

“Look, why don’t you bring your luggage in later? I’ll fix us something and we can all hang out, okay?” Terri suggested. The couple nodded and with arms around one another, they walked inside the compound. Terri sighed deeply. She was almost more afraid of the Tariq/Neena liaison getting out than...

A mini van pulled up right beside her. She could clearly see Eric and Vanessa in the front. If there was someone else there, Terri couldn’t tell.

Eric got out first and made his way over to her, while Vanessa got out and opened the side door of the vehicle. Terri’s eyes were on Vanessa until Eric blocked her view.

“Terri, you look wonderful.”

“So do you.” Terri allowed. “so what’s with all the secrecy? Who is this guest?”

Eric was about to answer when his eyes strayed from her face to something up high. Terri turned to look around and up...then gasped!

Steele and Neena were screwing right in front of their upstairs, curtainless bay window! Worse yet, Steele’s ass cheeks were pressed against the pane while Neena was grinding on him or something. Terri sighed with disgust. How embarrassing!

She looked at Eric, smiling wanly.

“Excuse me.” she told him, then hurried into the house. Meanwhile, Neena sprung up and down on her husband’s cock like it was a trampoline. She had one leg wrapped around his waist, while the other stayed rooted to the ground for support. Neena gasped with pleasure...then squeaked with surprise and stopped moving.

“Why are you stopping?” Steele asked, his tone full of annoyance.

“Look out there! Eric and Vanessa are here with some guy that’s a dead ringer for a mummy.”

Steele turned around, thus removing his buttocks from the window pane and looked out. Eric and Vanessa were standing on either side of a very tall, bulky man, wrapped in bandages. He was wearing a coat, pants and boots.

“Who the hell is that?” Steele wondered aloud.

“I don’t know but he looks like he needs to be in a real hospital.” Neena surmised.

Meanwhile, Vanessa stared at the compound, then looked at Eric.

“I disagree with what you’re doing here, Eric.”

“I know. But Dr. Loomis failed to rehabilitate Michael Myers. I won’t make the same mistake with Jason, here.”

Vanessa said nothing as she looked up at their patient. The man that had been found barely alive in the sewers of New York. Then he had been put back together, then put back together WELL, after his true identity was realized. After, he was spirited away to a psychiatric center to live. It had once been both of their dreams to return serial killer Jason Voorhies to polite society. That was what drew Eric and her together.

But now...Vanessa had not said as much to Eric, but she believed that Jason was biding his time. Eric was convinced that Jason had amnesia...that he was too traumatized to remember what a monster he had been. That if he could get his memory back and deal with the violence within him, he could be reborn.

But Vanessa stopped believing that the moment the night watchman at the psychiatric center had disappeared. That and there was no physical explanation as to why Jason couldn’t talk. And yet he didn’t.

“Come along, Jason.” Eric said, holding his arm and guiding him towards the compound. Vanessa hung back a little. Terri and everyone else in there would be PISSED when they found out who they were staying with! In fact...well...she was kind of thinking of convincing Eric to maybe leave Jason here...while they left in the middle of the night. And if Eric refused to leave...well...then then she would--alone!

Ray came out of the compound and stopped short. He had met Terri’s husband once before, a chance encounter in a supermarket. Eric seemed to recognize him as well.

“Ray? How have you been? Getting this place in tip top shape, hey?”

Ray nodded but stared at the bandaged man. His eyes were very black and...was that malice in them?

Vanessa cleared her throat and Eric looked over at her.

“This is my wife, Vanessa and this is...”

It suddenly hit Eric that he wasn’t quite ready to admit that the almost new and improved Jason Voorhies was standing next to him. That he was almost recovered from his umpteenth plastic surgery.

“This is John Doe.”

Ray raised a brow.

“You’re kidding me, right?”

“No,” Vanessa said quickly, “John lost his memory. He used to live around here and we’re hoping being here again will spur his memory.” she said. Eric gave her a sharp look. That was just a little too much information.

Ray nodded though.

“I’ve lived around here all of my life. I might know your family.” Ray said to Jason.

Vanessa piped up again.

“Yes well maybe you can help. Poor Joe was one of the few survivors of Jason Voorhies.”

Eric now gave his second wife a hard look! But Ray was extremely interested now.

“Really? Holy shit! Well...which one?”

Eric tore his eyes off of Vanessa and her big mouth, and looked at Ray.

“Which one what?” he asked of the carekeeper.

“Which time did he survive? I mean that weirdo had plenty of killing sprees.”

Then, in an odd move that surprised both Eric and Vanessa, Jason Voorhies held up both hands...seven fingers.

“Seven,” Ray said, mulling it over in his mind, “oh yeah....Terri knew the young woman that survived that one. They went to school together.” he said, just as Terri came back out. She looked at Vanessa, glanced at the bandaged man, then focused on Eric.

“That was Steele and Neena. They’re going to behave themselves from now on.”

“I doubt it.” Eric said wryly and the two shared a look. One Vanessa didn’t care for. She cleared her throat.

“Terri, thank you for allowing us to bring Joe here.”

Terri looked from Vanessa to ‘Joe’. Ray then spoke.

“Terri, he’s a Jason Voorhies survivor.”

Terri’s face changed from nonchalance to compassion.

“Oh....” she said, looking at Eric. “Why didn’t you just tell me that? Is Joe here to kind of deal with the trauma or something?”

“Something like that.” Eric murmured, now thinking that Vanessa’s lie had worked in their favor.

“Terri, he was a survivor from 87’. You know, when Tina Shepard and her poor mother came back up here that time.” Ray reminded her.

Terri nodded solemnly. Tina had went on to get a masters in psychology. Terri folded her arms. Tina, her mother, her psychiatrist and a house full of college students had been up here one summer. It was Terri’s understanding that Tina and one of the college students had been the only survivors. So who was this?

Jason suddenly groaned, as if he were in pain. Terri refrained from saying anything but she definitely wanted to know just who the hell this was!

“Terri we need to get Joe to his room.” Eric said.

“Of course. You can pretty much pick from anything. Besides Steele and Neena, Tariq and Kassie are here as well.” she told her ex.

“Well the more Joe is around people, the better.” Vanessa murmured. This time she did take one of Jason’s arms and help steer him towards the compound. Terri stared at their backs. Was THIS the patient Steele had been referring to before?

No. Steele said something about that person being eaten by animals and needing some kind of long term care. And yet...was it possible that Joe here, survived being almost killed by Jason Voorhies and was eaten by animals as well?

Ray brought her out of her reverie.

“Eric there said that Joe’s family was from around here. I think I’m going to stick around this weekend, Terri. I mean maybe I can be of some help.”

“Maybe we both can.” Terri murmured, staring after the trio. Her curiosity over her bandaged guest made her forget all of the other potential trouble that could possibly get stirred up this weekend.