Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


"Tell us where you want it already!"

 

Rayne placed her hands on her hips and cast a look at Adam that threatened his health. "I told you to put it down and wait a minute while I thought about it, but you wanted to be the big strong man and stand around holding it, so shut up and let me think!"

 

Sagging under the weight of the couch end he was supporting, Adam shot Lil' C a look across the length of the love seat. The smart ass had the nerve to grin back at him; his expression knowingly taunting ‘You're the one who signed up for this'. Grunting as he readjusted his hold on the couch, he knew that his little brother was right.

 

He'd been the one who had lobbied that they move in together right away. Since both had given up their apartments and already had their things packed, he'd been insistent it was fate. Her father had been downright outraged, but Rayne had agreed and they started apartment hunting right away. Well, not right away. There had been a delay as both holed up in her place with a mattress, a box spring and a whole lot of imagination.

 

Tempting as it was to think about how compatible he and his girl were in that way, his back was threatening to give out. "Rayne."

 

"Okay, okay, back against that wall."

 

With a sigh of relief, he and Lil' C maneuvered the couch into place as Lucy came into the living room. They'd barely gotten the couch on the floor when the woman flug herself onto the cushions.  Lil' C fell over the side onto the older woman as Adam straightened. Directing his scowl at his lover, he wasn't surprised when she grinned in response. "Payment."

 

Shrugging lightly she strode over and placed a willing kiss on his lips. Placing his arms around her waist, he ignored her intention of giving him a quick kiss and played his mouth over hers until she sighed in compliance.

 

Lucy cast a look at Lil' C. "Are you as over them doing that as I am?"

 

"More." Handing his co-conspirator a throw pillow, he took aim. "Hey guys?"