[Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Devon did not know which was worst, the glare of the twenty-nine candles on her birthday cake or the sparkle of the two and a half carat engagement ring on her baby sister’s finger. However, as she closed her eyes to make a wish and blow out those candles, the real blow was the realization that in another year she was turning the big 3 0 and had yet to even have a genuine relationship.

Turning thirty was one thing, but turning into a young old maid was another…

Therefore, she blew out her candles and made a wish-a pact-with herself.  She had one year to today’s date to find a man to fall in love with and help her blow out that extra candle.  The challenge would be just that sweet and effortless as the cake she was cutting right now.

If only she knew, love is never that simple…

 

stories/279/images/turning30w3.jpg
Rated: Most Ages
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: Original Character(s)
Classification: None
Genre: Comedy , Drama, Family, Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Original Characters, Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 1111 Read: 2744
Published: 27/01/09 Updated: 27/01/09
Story Notes:
Something that came to me this last week and i just had to share with you all.

1. Chapter 1: Make a Wish by classicbeauty [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1111 words)

Something new i came up while working on Take My Hand, which is coming along nicely.

I own all the characters, because i made them up in my head. ;0)

Please enjoy.

Dani