Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
alright i am back. there are only two more chapters after this one. Excuse my mistakes and there is a wee bit of a sexual reference in this chapter. oh and check  out my trailer for the story. i will try and post pictures and another chapter soon.... anyway enjoy!!!


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 9 

Can I touch your legs, Do I make you sweat? 

 

We finally got to our destination: England-home to bad teeth, yummy accents, and royalty. It was raining, but that was to be expected. Any who once we touched down in GB, we went straight for one of the HQ’s we had in the area.

 

We passed by all the favorite monuments: Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, the Eye, but we finally made it to the building we were looking for: an AIG agency building. The building looked normal enough, but its basement held one of the biggest information databases in Europe.

 

Getting in was easy enough, I mean hello- we are super agents, plus showing a little thigh never hurt anyone. Now the hard part was getting to the third level in the basement, level A346. We first had to override the locks on the elevator so that we could get down there. Then we had to pass three security checks, find the room, and override its security system. All in all the process took thirty minutes, when the door to A346 popped open, I couldn’t be happier. The room as small and narrow but littered with computers. There were the big data servers in the far back of the room that were hooked into four modems by the door. Victoria and I took the computers furthest from the door and got to work. It took another thirty minutes for the computers to start working correctly.

 

“Alright, I’m in” We chirped at the same time was we clacked away on the keyboards. We sailed through the encryptions and searched through mainframes in silence looking for any files labeled Blackhart, Guild, or Quest.  Once we found the files we would move them to a newly created file folder. Within five minutes we figured we had enough info, so we each took a flash drive out of our pockets and plugged them into the computer. We waited in silence as the files wrote themselves on the drive.

 

Suddenly the air grew tense. At first I thought it was anticipation for finally having the tools needed to finish the case, having failed to see a soft white smoke began to filter the room. When I began coughing, I realized something was up- I never got sick.

 

“Shit! Cass!” Victoria exclaimed as she jumped from her seat and frantically began searching her pockets. She produced two small air filters and two sets of nose plugs. She quickly placed her set on before she aided me. After a few deep breaths of now drug free air, I turned my attention to the computers. ‘ 80% left’

 

I quickly ripped the drives from the computers, tossing one to Victoria while fixing her with an intent stare. She gave a quick nod back, before she turned around and began to royally fuck up the computers and the servers, All the while I found a loose ceiling tile, and began crawling to glory. Every Fifty paces I would slightly move a tile over to see if the room was empty. After two hundred and fifty paces I finally found an empty room. I moved the tile to the side jumping down gracefully and lightly into the room, without making a sound. I quickly moved the tile back and fixed my outfit, before exiting the room. I hustled down the hallway and out of the building, never looking back for a second. Once I was outside, I walked at least three blocks before I hailed a taxi. The black Austin FX4 pulled up, and I quickly got in. “Heathrow, Please” I called from the backseat winded, clutching the lone flash drive in my hand.

 

-o-

 

So in my need to get out of dodge, I traveled to Canada. In a small cottage on the coast of Nova Scotia, I spent hours upon hours shifting through the info on the flash drives. As it turned out Medina was right on something’s. Quest was an AWOL government project and there was another hell raiser out in the middle of Siberia.

 

The rest was either too heavily encrypted, or was just vague mentionings of the whole operation. And to top that off, I got a very interesting email from Viper. I read over the thing with growing trepidation- Viper had seen us in Holland. In no certain terms, the half Frenchman alluded to my presence in Europe- a fact which I denied. I mean it was an email which meant it was easier for me to lie to him now on paper than in person. I told him loosely of my travels in Auzzie-a-go-go and Brazil. I also requested that we meet soon so we could finish this case.

 

By nine that night, not only did I have a slight headache, I was in the mood for two bottles of vodka, hot sex, a tub of ice cream and a nice deep sleep. Deciding to go to sleep, I was about to make my way to my bedroom when there was a knock on my door. Grabbing a gun and steeling myself, I went to a window and looked out…

 

…It was Lee. Sighing in relief and exasperation, I threw open the door to glare at that smirking idiot, my head starting to pound softly.

 

“What in the hell are you doing here, or better yet how da hell did you find me?!” I whined, yelled, and groaned. Alistair laughed. “Well hello to you too, Aren’t you going to invite me in?” He questioned, an amused eyebrow raised, testing my will power.

 

I reluctantly moved aside to allow my parasite entrance. “Nine mill, my dear? I figured you would have your beloved Kalashnikov with you.” Alistair stated as he moved across the threshold and into my barren house. He looked around the small living room and tisked. “Cassia, darling, we can not have our house look like this when we get married, I mean look at this bloody dump. It’s a wasteland.” He lectured as he walked around inspecting everything.

 

I moved back to my couch and buried my face into it, trying to calm my nerves, my head, and block out all of that incessant chatter. “Don’t you have a job to do?” I questioned, mumbling abet into the couch. Alistair paused mid inspection, his back tensing slightly as he reached for some knick-knack on an end table “I hear you have been quite the busy little bee, breaking into your HQ like that.” He stated his attention never leaving the thing in his hand, while his voice grew empty and dark.

 

I froze. Slowly I got up from my place on the couch, headache be damned, and my eyes wide and wild. “How did you find out about that” I asked my voice deadly, neutral, and cold. Alistair chuckled, but it was uncharacteristically mirthless. “My Love, the underworld knows everything, But don’t worry no one important knows.”

 

‘Except you’ I thought while I grimaced and berated myself for not covering all of my bases. Alistair moved over to the couch and grabbed my hand. “Don’t feel beat yourself up about it, love, why don’t we go do something to get your mind off of this. Hmmm, I know lets go out.” The man rambled while rubbing soft circles on my hand.

 

Retching my hand from his grasp, I gaped at Alistair as if he told me he was a vampire. Then I proceeded to shake my head so fast, I thought it was going to fall off. “No, no, and Hell no Alistair. I refuse to go anywhere with you.” Alistair laughed (the sound was seriously starting to get on my nerves) and he regained his grip on my hand.

 

“Come on, I’ll take you to this sweet little restaurant and then we can go dancing. We can finally spend quality time with each other.” Lee reasoned, looking at me with big wide eyes.

 

I glared at him again. “I said no Alistair.” I sneered, folding my arms

 

“Well then, I was going to tell you the information that I went to Hell and back to get just for you about Quest.” Alistair said, his voice doing that annoying going-higher-and-trailing-off thing. I growled in anger at his ability to manipulate the situation. The angel and devil on my shoulders waged a war with each other till one side finally yielded to the other.

 

“Let me go get dressed” I said through gritted teeth. As I left for my room Alistair decided to give me one last statement.

 

“Oh and wear something sexy”

 

Fucking Idiot.

 

-o-

 

Alejandro Medina was feeling quite upset. First was that little presentation with the ‘child prodigy’, then there was that botched attempt on her life that resulted in the death of four of his men, four civilians, two police officers, injuries of countless others as well as the destruction of a hotel room.

 

In his glorious Hell VIP room, Medina had taken to drinking copious amounts of wine, sex, blood drinking, and the useless slaughter of people, all to the sounds of classical music. Medina sighed as he stood by his fire place gazing into the inferno.

 

“Hello little brother”

In shock, Medina quickly turned around to face the sight in front of him. Sitting on his couch, caressing a glass filled with some red liquid, as well as his assistant cheek, was the thorn in his side.

 

“Quest, how are you my dear? I trust that the years have been good to you. Have you found your dear Alexis yet?” Alejandro asked with false politeness.

 

Quest’s eyes narrowed into angry blue slits, her hand that was on the assistant moved from the cheek to the neck. She gripped the girl’s neck hard enough to bruise while her fingernails slowly began to grow. Quest pressed her nails into the girl’s neck hard enough to draw blood. She focused her attention on the sacred sheep in her grasp.

 

“You forget yourself, Medina. No amount of medals will save you from me. I will find Alexis, with the help of the child prodigy, whom you failed to kill” She stated matter-of-factly, her hand leaving its home on the assistant’s neck and moving to ghost over the girl’s heart. Quest smiled at the trembling assistant, her fangs winking in the light and her eyes never leaving the girl’s body.

 

“But first, I need your help”

 

-o-

 

Dinner with Alistair turned out to be a rather dull affair, or at least it was on my part. I was dressed in a low cut fitted little black dress and that dog Alistair was eating it up like the pervert he was. Every time I tried to ask for the information, he diverted to subject, using pet names and other petty affectionate advances to curry my favor.

 

By the time the dinner half of the date was over and done with, I was well through a bottle of wine and on my way to getting drunk. We left the restaurant, some cheesy Italian restaurant, and went to some club. It was one of those basement affairs with too loud music, cheap booze, and enough body heat to sweat your perm out.

 

I was lit enough to have a good time, but not enough to have a good time with Alistair. I headed straight for the bar, with Lee’s ass trailing right behind me like a puppy. “Vodka tonic, hold the tonic” I slightly slurred to the bartender.

 

The bartender eyed me vaguely, before he turned to get to business. When the drink came to me, Alistair tried to keep it from me but with a few well placed slaps, kicks, scratches, and growls, I got my elixir and took a hardy swig of it.

 

Suddenly the song that was playing changed from some fast rap song to a slower, sexier rock song. Being in the state that I was in (i.e. sloppy drunk) I figured it was time for me to dance. I slapped my glass back on the table and moved towards the crowd.

 

However before I could go Alistair grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into him, his grey eyes wild and searching deep into mine. “Where are you going?” he asked in a clipped tone.

I looked up at him with hooded eyes. “I wanna dance” I slurred in what I drunkenly thought was sexy. “Dance wif me.” I whined running a lone finger down his chest. Alistair gasped at my boldness, loosening his grip on my arm. Taking advantage of this, I moved my wrist from out of his grasp and moved closer to the crowd. Feeling rather brazen I turned around to smirk at the stunned man.

 

“Come and get me.”

 

-o-

 

“Come and get me”. She set his blood on fire with those words. Hell those dangerous little sounds coupled with her outfit and her drunken compliance made him want to take her out to some dark alley behind the club and fuck her nice and rough. He would have her screaming his name was he pumped out of her, marking her with his teeth and his seed. And before either of them could climax, he would sink his fangs into that gorgeous chocolate neck of hers making her his forever. His pants grew tight at the thought of possessing her, finally.

 

For years he waited for this moment and he wasn’t going to disappoint. Years of flirting, enduring her yelling and at times bad attitude, having to see her in those sexy outfits and not being able to act out on it- oh he was going to get his, and he was going to take his sweet time.

 

He could smell her, that teasing sent of vanilla and coffee beans. He knew where she was and he would play her game. Walking with a swagger that only he could possess, he made his way through all the club goers to get his prey-no not prey, mate.

 

In the dead center of the dance floor, he saw her and his breath seized in his throat. While she was the most alluring creature he had seen ( her black mini dress dangerously hiked up, exposing a little more than mid thigh than necessary, her full figured body winding to the music, her face slack with the pleasure she received from dancing), she was grinding, no damn near fucking some punk who wasn’t him.

 

A red glint tented his eyes, and the more he eyed the situation, the angrier he got: the little shit got bold and decided to place his unworthy hands on a woman that didn’t belong to him. Alistair was a possessive man, he wasn’t afraid to admit that- it came with the territory of being a vampire, but it took all the self control he had not to rip Cass away from her partner, kill him, and claim her, smearing  the blood from her fallen companion all over her, letting her know who she belonged to.

 

Calmly, Alistair made his way to cassia and with a well placed glare, his unnaturally red eyes striking fear in the other man, he replaced Cassia’s partner. Placing his hands on her waist, Alistair drew his prize closer to his body. She gasped and tried to move away but he tightened his hold on her, his arms like steel on her body. He moved his mouth to her ear, his hot breath making her shiver.

 

“Found you.”