[Reviews - 27] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

story banner 

It's All About You is a story about a young woman who has everything she wants and it is soon taken away by tragedy.  Against her better judgment she struggles with the courage to find love again, but it comes with a few obstacles that force her to either fight or flight for love.   The story that birthed the series Love Bears All.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of SparkApCider. The original characters and plot are the property of SparkApCider, and is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

Graphics by SPAC 


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Drama, Family, Friendship, Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Original Characters, Racism, Strong Sexual Content
Challenges: Song Fic Challenge, New Beginnings
Series: Love Bears All: A Journey to Love
Chapters: 28 Completed: Yes Word count: 27293 Read: 126261
Published: 24/03/09 Updated: 16/06/09
Story Notes:
Thank you for stopping in to visit the story of SPAC. It's a good wholesome tale of the struggles of love, finding, losing, and then finding it again, trusting. Trust is a huge issue with Nicole, our lead female. She tells you this at the beginning, so it's a retrospective tale.

1. The CAST by SparkApCider [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (10 words)

Welcome to the beginning.  Some faces from the soaps.  I had to represent.

I grew up watching these things, and though some characters I hated...truly, you can't deny talent is what it is!

Two "Lucky's", yes. Jacob Young and Greg Vaughan!

My favorite IR couple...NIA, repped by Marissa Ramirez & Coltin Scott

2. The PLAYLIST by SparkApCider [Reviews - 0] (21 words)

This is the playlist that I made post the stories ending.  I had a few song clips like the wedding medley and the title song appear. 

3. Prologue by SparkApCider [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (461 words)

I'd like to remind the reader that this is an account from the perspective of Nicole. And although at times you get the first hand account of the actions of others, try to bear in mind that when she's speaking about the intents of Brian, she is interpreting. This isn't Brian's speak. Go easy on him...k!

4. Chapter 1 by SparkApCider [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (2935 words)

First Chapter.

5. Chapter 2 by SparkApCider [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (1081 words)

So we've arrived to Chapter 2. Nicole has initial anxiety, but puts her toe into the water.

6. Chapter 3 by SparkApCider [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (683 words)

Here's Chapter 3...moving along!

7. Chapter 4 by SparkApCider [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (1278 words)

Introducing the drunk...

8. Chapter 5 by SparkApCider [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (875 words)

Chapter 5 has arrived! LOL! Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy :)

9. Chapter 6 by SparkApCider [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (716 words)

Chapter 6, picking up...Welcome to the Chapter ride. Hope you Enjoy!

10. Chapter 7 by SparkApCider [Reviews - 0] (917 words)

Little heat...just a lil bit to wet the appetite. Chapter 7 is here. ;)

11. Chapter 8 by SparkApCider [Reviews - 2] (1086 words)

He's got a surprise...read on to see what! Chapter 8~ Enjoy!

12. Chapter 9 by SparkApCider [Reviews - 0] (1237 words)

Welcome to Ch. 9. Enjoy the vacation! :)

13. Chapter 10 by SparkApCider [Reviews - 0] (1007 words)

Peyton's a great friend. You'll get to see more in the coming chapters, that she's a ride or die chick on the team for sure! Every one needs one like this! Pics of Nic's dress...Enjoy the read of Ch. 10.

14. Chapter 11 by SparkApCider [Reviews - 0] (1149 words)

So that's a handsome and gallant guy...welcome to the next chapter.

15. Chapter 12 by SparkApCider [Reviews - 0] (593 words)

Welcome to the next Chapter...and the other drama queen!

16. Chapter 13 by SparkApCider [Reviews - 0] (1014 words)

I like to call this Voice Mail Blues...Chapter 13.

17. Chapter 14 by SparkApCider [Reviews - 0] (660 words)

Ah...Ch. 14

18. Chapter 15 by SparkApCider [Reviews - 0] (1135 words)

Dinner with the parents...welcome to Ch. 15.

19. Chapter 16 by SparkApCider [Reviews - 0] (989 words)

Ah...boyfriend mama drama! Yell Welcome to Ch. 16.

20. Chapter 17 by SparkApCider [Reviews - 0] (632 words)

So here's Ch. 17. Hope you Enjoy!

21. Chapter 18 by SparkApCider [Reviews - 0] (1214 words)

Meeting Mrs. Mendes...Shout out to Donna Summer! The original disco queen! Love her!

22. Chapter 19 by SparkApCider [Reviews - 0] (1592 words)

23. Chapter 20 by SparkApCider [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (876 words)

Nothing ventured...nothing gained. Lovely Charlotte, NC. Welcome to Ch. 20. Enjoy the read!

24. Chapter 21 by SparkApCider [Reviews - 0] (1045 words)

So here's the next Chapter. Enjoy the read!

25. Chapter 22 by SparkApCider [Reviews - 0] (1226 words)

The cold war continues...Nicole's a champ at it. Next Ch. up.

26. Chapter 23 by SparkApCider [Reviews - 0] (1480 words)

Hi. Some really loyal readers at TST wanted a peek at the past. So I brought it in here. Hang around for the sequel and you shall see more. Final one on it's way.  For now, it's 23. Enjoy!

27. Chapter 24 by SparkApCider [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (852 words)

So it comes to an end. Thanks so much for your support with the story. I enjoyed sharing.  Here's the final installment. Wink

28. Epilogue by SparkApCider [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarhalf-star (529 words)

I decided to write the epilogue before I needled around the idea of a sequel. My readers at TST encouraged the sequel. I was having such a good time writing Brian and Nicole that I couldn't resist.