Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Justin Timberlake’s goal was to steal the heart of long time friend Beyoncé Knowles.  After doing so life couldn’t get any better in his eyes, but living in a world where nothing good ever lasts and your privacy is a rare commodity can wear and tear at any strong foundation.  Not allowing drama to destroy what God put together Justin and Beyoncé come out stronger then ever and ready to take a huge step in their relationship. With their story book ending an arms length away Justin is devastated to learn his biggest nightmare could very well be his reality, and finds him self asking can heaven wait?





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

Please keep in mind that I still consider myself a beginner all though I have written some here and there.  I really do love comments.  They help me with ideas and improving my writing. I'm a big girl so I can take some criticism.  This is only my main character page.  I should be posting the first chapter soon. Just drop a line or two letting me know you're interested in the idea.  I have a lot of places I'm going to take this story and I can't wait to get

started.

  

Justin Timberlake - Producer/Singer/Songwriter/Actor 

 

Beyoncé knowles - Singer/Songwriter/Actress 

 

B. Scott -  Internet Personality and long time friend of Beyoncé's. 

 

T.I. - Rapper/Actor, Justin's friend

  

Trace Ayala - Justin's bestfriend and clothing line business partner. 

 Ciara Harris - Singer/Dancer  

There will be plenty of other characters throughout the story. Please remember to drop a line and to let me know you're interested and I'll post the first chapter soon.