Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:
My third post Suzette Jackson & Kyle Emerson's story



Author's Chapter Notes:

The beginning of Suzette and Kyle's story. Hope you enjoy.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

 

 

 

"Lord please dont let me get stuck on this country road in the middle of no where." Were the last words Suzette said from her lips before her corvette came to a stop on the side of the road. " Lord you know all things, I go to church every Sunday even when there is no potluck lord, I give my offering and give you praise please dont let that one time I cussed on Sunday erase all the good things I've done." Suzette got out of her car looking up and down the road before going back inside and pulling out her cell phone "Fuck" she screams noticing there were no bars left then looking around "Lord forgive me" sighing and taking a swig from her water bottle..Just when she was about to begin another round of begging and pleading with her creator she hears something in the distance, getting out of the car she stands on the side of the road thanking god when she sees a pick up truck approaching.

Kyle just wanted to get home its was a long day he hated going into the city, the air was to thick, the people to fake the traffic was a nightmare and not to mention all the kiss asses at the bank. Nothing more degrading than men begging for money. Turning up his favorite country station and singing along his deep voice loud and true

You might’ve run on a little tough luck baby

Don’t you sweat it

Everything is waiting inside for you

You know I got it

So come and get it

Who’s your daddy, who’s your baby?

Who’s your buddy, who’s your man?

Seeing a car on the side of the road Kyle couldn't help but wonder who it was, he was close to Yale county and he had never seen that car around these parts before. pulling up behind the car and getting out of his pick up then looking directly at the most scrumptious little thing he had ever laid eyes on.

Well shit he is a big man was the first thought running through Suzettes head. Not noticing that she said those words out loud until she heard "Yeah and I'm big all over." Looking up at his face Oh shit not blue eyes lord she was a sucker for those things....not that she would admit it out loud but damn he was about 6'2 with blonde hair under a cowboy hat, tight wrangler jeans, plaid shirt and damn those cowboy boots he was hot as hell.

While this little lady was giving him a once over he was undressing her and fucking her in his mind she looked about right to fit into his arms her body would be a nice resting place for him a wonderland of sorts. He knew she was a city girl from the way she dressed I mean high heels in the country.. She was a Yank, he'd bet his life on it.

"Are you done eye humpin me" she asks her eyebrow shooting up as if to say "Yeah I caught you" Kyle smirked "For now" Oh shit not the Barry Manilow voice that smooth sexy tone that makes a girl wanna jump his ass voice..."My car just bit the dust and I get no bars on my cell around here" Kyle shakes his head why do city folk think that they could use cell phones in every corner of the world "No you wouldn't get service here, I could give you ride into town if you want" She looks him up and down " You're not an axe murderer are you?" she watching him waiting for his answer. "Not the last time I checked no" she shakes her has "Smartass" she mumbles before going to her car grabbing her purse and laptop and turning to look at her hero popping the trunk and before she could get to the back of the car he had all her suitcases in his arms, turning to his truck and putting them into the back.

Oh lord that mans ass was so tight he could squeeze a lump of coal and shit a diamond, shaking her head to clear it of unholy and just plain skanky thoughts she smiles as he stands and opens the door for her to get into the truck. "Thank you." After putting her seat belt on she grimaces as she hears the country music blasting..before she could say anything he begins to sing his voice making her tingle..

Lay You Down

Conway Twitty

There's a lot of ways of saying

What I want to say to you

There's songs and poems and promises

and dreams that might come true

But I won't talk of starry skys

or moonlight on the ground

I'll come right out and tell you

I'd just love to lay you down

(chorus)

Lay you down and softly whisper

pretty love words in your ear

Lay you down and tell you all the things

A women wants to hear

I'll let you know how much it means

Just having you around

And darling how I'd love to lay you down

there's so many ways your sweet love

Made this house into a home

You've got a way of doing

little things that turn me on

Like standing in the kitchen

In your faded cotton gown

Oh darling how I'd love to lay you down

(chorus)

When a whole lot of Decembers

Are showing in your face

Your auburn hair has faded

And silver takes it's place

You'll be just as lovely

And I'll still be around

And darling if I can I know

I'd love to lay you down

After singing the last word he looks over at her and winks then goes back to watching the road.






Chapter End Notes:
Please review~