Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Yes

  

“I really had a nice evening Travis,” Martha said smiling as they made the short walk from the driveway to the front door of her house.

 

“I did too,” he answered as they paused at the door.  As he waited for her to dig her house key out of her purse, he took a moment to let his gaze slide over her body.  She was wearing a simple black halter dress that had been driving him crazy all night.  The dress emphasized her amazing figure, the swell of her hips, the roundness of her breasts, the smoothness of her dark chocolate skin.  It stopped a little below her knees allowing him to view the sexy shape of her legs that were enhanced by the black strappy stilettos she had on.  Her jet black hair framed her beautiful face in a bob that flirted with her shoulders. 

 

“I found my key Travis, you can stop staring at my butt now,” she said jokingly as she handed him her key.

 

“And what a magnificent butt it is,” he smirked taking the key from her.

 

“Travis,” she squeaked her mouth dropping open in shock.

 

“You know it looks good, otherwise you wouldn’t have taken pleasure in tormenting me in this dress all night,” he added pushing her up against the door, “Invite me in,” he whispered his lips inches from hers.

 

“I don’t know Travis.  I am teaching ballet to three year olds in the morning, I need to get my beauty sleep,” she said shaking her head trying not to get lost in his whiskey brown eyes.

 

“You know you want to let me in.  Just say yes,” he whispered his lips lightly teasing hers. 

 

 “I don’t think so, maybe some other night,” she protested trying to fight off the heat she felt flowing through her body.  Damn him, he smelled good, he looked good, and he knew it drove her crazy when he teased her lips like this. 

“Come on Marf, it is still early, and I don’t want the night to end just yet,” he replied changing tactics by kissing her on her neck.  As he heard her gasp as he kissed the spot behind her ear, he knew that she was going to give into him.

 

“Alright, just for a minute,” she breathed as he sucked on the spot behind her ear, she could feel her body tingling, a feeling that only he could create in her body.

 

Smiling Travis quickly stuck the key in the lock and opened the door, holding it open to allow her to proceed into the cozy starter house.  It was tastefully decorated in earth tones, with hardwood floors.   Walking into her living room, he picked up the remote from the table and turned on her MP3 player. Flipping through her playlists he found the list he was looking for and set it to play on a continuous loop.  Martha followed in behind him pausing to set her purse on the sofa table, sighing with relief as she kicked off the shoes she was wearing.

 

“What do you want to drink?” she asked heading towards her kitchen.  As the music flooded the house, Travis pulled off his jacket and tossed it over the back of her sofa, and kicked off his loafers.

 

“Water is fine,” he muttered absently.

 

She reappeared in the living room a few minutes later carrying two bottles of water, her breath catching as she saw him reclining against her sofa looking every bit the male model.  His blonde hair was tossed wildly over his head, the goatee he had contrasting with his baby face.  He looked too damn sexy, the crisp white shirt was unfastened a few buttons allowing her a view of his tanned chest.  Without the jacket she was able to take in how well his tailored pants fit his dancer’s body.  ‘Damn, he is not playing fair tonight,’ she sighed closing her eyes.

 

Travis smiled softly as he watched her, wondering if she knew she wore all of her emotions on her face.

 

“Maybe we should put something a little more upbeat on,” Martha suggested making one last ditch effort to regain control over her emotions. 

 

She was flipping through her playlists when she felt his fingers slide up her arms as he ran his nose lightly along her neck.

 

“I like this music,” he said softly, his fingers sliding over her shoulders.  He brushed her hair off her neck placing soft kisses on her shoulder.

 

“Baby, I really do have to get up early in the morning,” she groaned knowing she was rapidly losing this battle.

 

“Shh, stop fighting me, just say yes,” he whispered sliding his finger teasingly under the strap to her dress.

 

“Travis…”

 

“You like the way I am making you feel?” he whispered kissing her on her neck.

 

“Uhmhmm,” she said her eyes fluttering closed her arm lifting to hold his head to her neck.

 

“You smell so good,” he added sliding his hand back down her arms and around her waist pulling her closer to him.  When she molded her body into his, he slid his hands from her waist up to just under her breasts.

 

“You taste so sweet, I am so ready to taste all of you.  All you have to do is say yes,” he implored kissing her along her jaw line.

 

Martha was beyond saying anything.  Her body was throbbing and his teasing was driving her crazy.  She pressed her body closer to his hoping that would convey her answer.

 

Turning her head towards his, he placed soft kisses on the corner of her mouth, his hands sliding over her ribcage and over her stomach.  Martha hissed in a breath hoping he was going to touch her and put her out of her misery, but she was denied her release as he slid his hands once again around her waist.

 

“I want to touch you as much as you want to be touched.  I am so ready to bring you pleasure, to bring you the release your body is craving,” he whispered against her cheek.  Spinning her around in his arms he once again began to nuzzle her on her neck as his hands framed her thighs slowly moving around to cup her bottom and press her closer to him.  Marta arched her entire body into him, moaning as she felt the hard swell of his manhood pressing against her stomach.  “As you can feel, I want you as much as you want me.  Come on Marf, put us both out of our misery, say yes,” he said into her ear.

 

Unable to take it any more she pulled from him slightly and glanced into his warm chocolate brown eyes.  Pulling him back over to the sofa she pushed him down before she unzipped her dress and let is cascade down her body into a pool around her feet leaving her in only a pair of black bikini panties.  Climbing onto his lap, she straddled him as she laced her arms around his neck.  Smiling slightly she ran her fingertip along his bottom lip before she leaned in to kiss him.

 

“Yes…” she whispered right before she captured his lips in a passionate kiss…