[Reviews - 39] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

A series of vignettes from the point of view of Spock, Spock Prime, Sarek and Tuven, a male OC, about the illogical women at the center of their lives.


Rated: All Ages
Categories: Movies
Characters: Nyota Uhura (Film)
Classification: Cannon
Genre: Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: Uhura/Spock
Warnings: Fluff
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 21283 Read: 34932
Published: 09/07/09 Updated: 18/02/10
Story Notes:

 

 

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1: Explanations by Candace [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1321 words)

2. Chapter 2: Weddings by Candace [Reviews - 0] (1018 words)

3. Chapter 3: Births by Candace [Reviews - 0] (2329 words)

I had meant for this story to be a one-shot, but I fear that it may end up being a 5 shot. But, each chapter can stand on its own as a complete story. This chapter is a bit longer than the others and has a bit of dialogue, but it otherwise keeps to the style and format of the others. Enjoy!

4. Chapter 4: Yesterday is Today by Candace [Reviews - 0] (1968 words)

A/N: So I originally thought of this story as a spin off from the Illogical Woman series as a story all about Makeda Uhura growing up and her relationship with Tuven, a young Vulcan boy she befriends while attending school on the Vulcan colony once Spock and Nyota decide that her distance learning classes on the Enterprise are not adequate for her rapidly growing intellect. The story takes place when Makeda is about six years old and in the equivalent of elementary school. I'll probably do more one shots of Makeda growing up and include Tuven's perspective alongside Spock, Spock Prime and Sarek. Now I see this series as centering around our three main Vulcan males and their thoughts on the illogical human women at the center of their lives. 

5. Chapter 5: First Meetings by Candace [Reviews - 0] (1437 words)

6. Chapter 6: A Private Audience by Candace [Reviews - 0] (1437 words)

7. Chapter 7: Meeting the Family by Candace [Reviews - 0] (2784 words)

8. Chapter 9: Changes by Candace [Reviews - 0] (4991 words)

A/N: So, this chapter has a few drawings that accompany it as well as a video and poem that compliment it. The drawings are by me, the video and poem is not. There is also a Chapter 8 to this story called The More Things Change that was written by Teresa AF of the Elegant Extracts Blog. To read chapter 8 and check out the artwork that goes along with the story, check out my livejournal page at http://yalegirl03.livejournal.com/ The page should be easy to navigate. Enjoy!

9. Chapter 10: Departures by Candace [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3998 words)