Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Will John proceed with the wedding or will everyone'e question be left unanswered? a little confusion might eventually do the soul some good.



Author's Chapter Notes:

even when you try to hide, I see you

run to the end of the world, I feel you

with my eyes closed, I percieve your presence

you can't run or hide away from love, it's a little late for that.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

10 October 2009, the Church wedding.

It's been over two years since the coma and everyone seem to have moved on and forgotten about her but she has always been there, they just refused to see it.

Finally John gets to let go of the demons that held him back but he was nervous about this, God knows he does love Marty, not just the way he loved his long lost love.

He kept pacing up and down the dressing room, lost in thoughts as if he was convincing himself this was the right thing to do.

“God, am in love with a dead woman ! I must be really crazy for doing this” he exclaimed, but wasn’t dead, she’s just not very much alive either.

John had no idea Michael had been in the room all along listening to his monologue

“having cold feet already John?” that statement on it’s own brought John back to reality.

John: Did I say that loud?

Mike: It’s never too late to back down now but bro, once you say I do, you cant undo a lot of things, you are not obligated to marry Marty if you are still in love with E.

John: Am doing the right thing here.

Mike: The right thing for who?

John: God Mike! Let it go, I have.

Mike: Oh you have? shakes his head in disbelieve, pauses then sighs if you don’t love her, you have to cut her lose.

John: his face started turning red. Do you still want to be my best man or not?

Mike: Bro, ninety-nine point nine percent is not good enough, it’s a hundred or nothing but if this is what you want then I will support you.

John: Thanks, lets go wait by the altar before everyone starts thinking am a runaway groom.

 

About a mile away from the church, two young ladies were enjoying a late morning jog and an almost argumentative conversation.

Dru: Don’t you think it’s time Honey?

Hon: Stop calling that in public, people might look at us funny.

Dru: They better get used to it because I suck at sharing.

Hon: Cutting the conversation How far are we running?

Dru: The Church.

Hon: Why there?

Dru: For confessions, you have being hiding for a while now, you need an outlet.

Hon: If I was hiding, I won’t be jogging with you in broad day light would I?

Dru: sarcastically And that’s why you have your job back, right babe?

Hon: Whatever, I will race you to the church, the last person to reach the pews cleans the house.

 

Back at the church, Marty’s son just walked worked her down the aisle John winked at him while he smiles back and nods his head to the priest.

Priest: we are here to celebrate John and Marty today as they are joined in holy union and if any one know of a reason why thes………

John: Hem clears his throat and whispers hey lets skip that part and move to the vows.

Priest: Nods and continues Marty, you wrote your vows, you may begin.

Marty:  held John’s hands then looked into his eyes You are not easy to love John and that makes the two of us, we are passionate about the things we do and about one another and if that is not love then I am not sure what love is.

Being with you has given me hope and endless joy and no matter how many times we butt heads on why you spend overtime on solving mystery crimes at work, I will still love you because we are here, right now, ready to accept each other forever with flaws and all.

You are the rock of my world and I promise to love you for the rest of my life.

John: Marty, you were right when you said am not easy to love and believe me when I say that sometimes, I don’t know what to do with myself and then you came into my life.

For a long time, I could not forgive my past mistakes …..

Todd: screams Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa! while everyone turns around to see what the noise was about he then turns to Viki I was only cheering him on.

Viki: will you stop embarrassing yourself? It’s John and Marty’s day.

Todd: Ohhhhhhhhhh mischievously I haven’t gotten to the good part yet, am waiting for the pope to ask if there’s any reason why they shouldn’t be joined together.

Viki: Get over yourself.

Todd: Sorry, continue.

John: Ignoring Todd’s attitude, John carried on I was drowning in so much pain, I forgot what it felt like to be happy but with you, I am able to love and be loved in return for who I am.

Marty, you are my redemption and I love you and if will have me, I will love you till I take my very last breath.

“Bravo, bravo someone get me a tissue, he speaks” everyone turned around but this time, it was David Vickers making all the noise.

Dorian: slaps him on the thighs What is this? Repeat offenders day?

Vickers: That’s a lot coming from a man of not many words.

Dorian: shhhhhhhhhhh

Vickers: What, it’s only the truth?

 

Dru and Honey just ran into the nearest room to the church, panting heavily while their voices echo into the church, Honey’s voice sounded familiar to everyone but they ignored it.

Dru: That was a great run.

Hon: We are not done yet, we agreed on getting to the pews playfully taps her partner you re it.

Dru: Chases after her Don’t shake that baby lose.

Hon: You better catch up then, you wouldn’t want your baby mama to fall would ya?

Dru: Runs faster I am so gonna get you.

Back in the church, John continues his vows.

John: I want to spend the rest of my life with you, you make me a better m…………..

Before could complete the sentence, Dru and Honey busted in with Honey laughing running backwards to the pews while everyone just sat and looked in surprise.

Seeing what just happened, Dru wanted to get her out of there as soon as possible.

Dru: Honey, do you trust me?

Hon: yeah

Dru: okay do me a favor and just walk toward me don’t turn around.

Hon: I don’t think so. I won’t let you trick me into getting past me to the pews.

she turns around but stopped on her tracks when she realized the whole of Llanview was there staring at her in surprise, it was too late to run now.

As the whispers grew louder, Layla got up even more amazed than everyone else.

Lay: Vange???

Hon: opps!

Vickers: Opps indeed, what is she a lesbain now?

Todd: laughs and turns to Viki, I told you this will get better.

The smirk on his face vanished quickly once he realized it was her, the woman he has been dreaming of for a life time and goshed over her beauty.

He got up and ran toward her then stopped on his tracks, now he understands why she glowed so much from afar, he looks at her fairly swollen belly and signs in disbelieve, clearly, she belongs to someone else.

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:
it's my first fan fic, hope it's not that bad.