Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Authors notes: This story is the prequeal to Sane Nanny in an Insane Family. I started this story first but got stuck so I hoped me writing my other story would push me to finish this one, but it didn't. Now it is X-mas time again I decided to push myself this year and finish this.



Author's Chapter Notes:
The first chapter will be Tamesha's POV


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 1

Tamesha sat in a chair at the office Christmas party thinking, I hate Christmas. Nothing good has come of this holiday for me:

When I was four I woke up to no Christmas tree or presents. I cried and I cried, until my grandmamma called me and said Santa left my presents at her house.

The next year my grandmamma past away on Christmas day. My parents, well actually my mother let me know that there was no Santa, and my grandmamma brought the toys I had last year and this year, and not to expect anything next year. So, year after year of my childhood no Christmas presents for me, until I was old enough to work and buy them for myself.

Oh, this one takes the cake, I came home two years ago on Christmas to my ex-fiancé fucking some skinny no ass at all white woman in my bed.


I knew if anyone was looking at her right now they were very scared, because every time I thought about Jeremy I had a crazy look in my eyes.

I still can see Jeremy's brown hard ass pumping with slender pale white legs wrapped around his waist. Slender pale arms wrapped around his brown muscular back, with her fingernails scratching his back. I also can still hear her soft moans of ecstasy. I looked on in fascination, all I could think was he never laid down the pipe like that for me. In my peripheral vision on my left side I saw movement. I looked to my left, and I saw Jeremy’s 6’5” light skin best friend Damon naked. I started my appraisal from his shoulders down, he had broad shoulders, biceps like Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, pecs that I know he could make dance like The Rock does, lowing my gaze to his abdomen brother had an eight pack. I was thinking about drinking all eight, my eyes went lower still and watched as he jacked off his monster cock, while looking at Jeremy and the unknown woman. That is where my appraisal of Damon stopped; I couldn’t take my eyes off his monster cock. When I say monster cock I mean that thing should have its own social security number because it was an entity unto itself. Just measuring with my eyes I would say it was about a foot long and five inches in circumference. Yeah I kept watching him jack off, that dick was a thing of beauty. I found myself wondering if I could get a mold of it before I cut it off. I shook my head to clear my crazy thoughts about his magic wand. Those three were so caught up in what they were doing they still didn’t realize I was there.

Damon reached for a bottle of oil that was sitting on my dresser and start to lube his self up. He started walking slowly to the bed, and then climbed on and stopped when he was behind Jeremy. He poured more oil on his finger and start to stretch Jeremy pucker asshole. OK, that was all I could stand. I left the door frame on silent feet and went to my weapons room to get my bowing knife.

Yes, I said weapons room. I am the only one with access to this room. Jeremy knew I had the room but couldn’t get in because you needed the key pad code. Knowing that I had this room and how crazy I am, why would you bring people to my condo, to fuck in my bedroom, in my bed, on my fifteen hundred thread count black Egyptian cotton sheets? The only thing I can think of is stupidity. I found my fifteen inch bow knife and removed it from the display case. I left the room and made sure the door was secured again, before making my way back down the hall to my bedroom.

I stopped in the door way and watched in horrified fascination, now Damon had his huge dick up Jeremy ass. He was fucking Jeremy in long, slow, hard thrust. I found myself thinking how is all that fitting in his ass? My next thought was Jeremy is taking it like a champ. Wait a minute...Oh my damn, I’m complementing Jeremy on his strength to take the monster cock up his ass. OK, that’s enough of that.I wonder how long Jeremy and Damon had this kind of relationship, and how did I miss it?

You know what I don’t care, but what I do care about is them going to town in my home and in my bed.

I clear my voice as loud as I could “UMMMH, UMMMH” three sets of eyes turn to see me standing in the door. I have my left hip leaning against the door frame. I had my bowing knife in my right hand cleaning my nails on my left hand. Damon pulled out of Jeremy with a wet slurping sound caused by the oil he used. Jeremy jumped off the white chick, who to this day I don’t know who she is. They were all in shock and didn’t know what to say. I didn’t have the same problem.

“Well Jeremy I must say, I am a little jealous. You never laid it down like that for me. I get three thrust and if I am lucky maybe ten. You roll off me and go to sleep. I go to the bathroom and use my boyfriend B.O.B.”

“What do you expect you fat cow? Who would be turned on by you? Do you see her that is how a woman is supposes to look.” The stupid woman had the nerve to arch her back off my bed, my bed like a cat in heat to show her wares.

Does she not see the dangerous crazy look in my eyes? Guess not because she is still stretch out on my bed like she owns it. “Jeremy you do see my knife in my hand, don’t you?” I held it up to emphasize my point. “You know what I can do with it. Remember I am crazy, and have been trained in hand to hand combat, weapons training,” ticking off with my fingers, “knifes, explosives, hand guns, and riffles, and sniper training by Navy Seals.” A gift, courtesy of my Daddy’s best friend ret. Capt. T.J. Hopkins or known to me as Uncle TJ.

I know my eyes were twinkling when I said "and let's not forget my dear best friend Voodoo Priestess Trina." Trina Mosley is my best friend I met in college. She is from New Orleans Louisiana, but she doesn't know shit about the voodoo practice, she is a good Baptist girl, with a touch of crazy thrown in. I could see Jeremy take a hard swallow at what I said. So he did forget who he was talking to for a moment.

“Now all of you get your clothes and get out of my house.”

Jeremy and the white chick had the sense to start grabbing their clothes and get dress. Damon finally decided to grow some balls and speak up. To bad for him, “what do you think you can do with that knife, before I take it out your hands?”

An evil laugh came out of no where, and went on for a few minutes, before I realize I was the one laughing. I stopped and said in a calm voice, “You know what Lorena Bobbit did? Well when I get through with the three of you, what she did is going to look like a misdemeanor.”

I turned around and walked out my bedroom, went down the hall toward my living room, all the while I could hear them laughing at me. Ummmm…ummm keep laughing, because I will have the last laugh. I go to my fireplace, placed four logs in, and started a nice little fire. Then I turned around and headed back to my bedroom. When I entered the room, all three went very quiet.

“Now, that I am ready, I am going to tell you in great detail, what I am going to do with my knife and the fire I got going in my fireplace. Damon and Jeremy I am going to cut off your balls and your dicks and roast them in my fireplace. See there will be no finding them and sewing them back on. As for you chick you better hurry along with them, before I cut out your ovaries and your uterus and toss them on the fire to roast with their dicks and balls.”

They didn’t bother to get dress when they heard the cracking of the fire on the logs. All I saw was elbows, asses and backs running down the hall and out the door. All the clothes they left on the floor I toss them on the fire. I stripped my bed and burned everything in the fireplace. I slept on an air mattress in the living room; I didn’t trust him not to have used the bed in the guess room to.

The next day, I donated every single piece of furniture I had in the house to a homeless shelter. I just wouldn’t put it pass them to have done the do on every piece of furniture. I would have sold my condo to, but that would have been pushing it too far. So I did the next best thing I did a Monk, I hired the best cleaning service in all of Jacksonville, Florida. They don’t just clean they disinfect every nook and cranny in your home. They are so good that you could run a germ and bacterial test on any surface they clean and it will come back negative. Hell, I thought about eating off the floor because it was so clean. I am glad I always made him use a condom every time we had sex because that bastard was having sex bare back with Damon and the skinny chick.


Something had snapped in me that day, I didn't think I was ever meant to celebrate Christmas. Every bad life altering thing has happened to me on that cursed holiday.

That bastard had the nerve to call me the day after New Years. “I was giving you time to think before I called you. You can’t pay all your bills, I was paying everything and the only thing that was yours was the condo. We both know daddy brought that for you. You need me, more than I need you.”

Boy was he wrong on so many different levels. Let him think what he wants, but if he founds out how much money I really have he would sue me for pal alimony. So, I have to bide my time. I let him pay for everything and let him think I made less than him, all to save his ego.

“Mother fucker I don’t need you for shit.”

“Since, you don’t need shit from me; you will sign papers to that affect. My lawyer will contact you in a couple of days.”

“Sure I will and I expect you to do the same thing.”

“What the hell for? All you have is that condo, and I don’t want it.”

“Yeah right mother fucker, I trust you as far as I can throw you. So if you want me to sign those papers you will sign mine.”

“Fine what ever.” Click.

Two days later I got a call to meet him at his lawyer’s office. Not a problem I had my own lawyer with me when I went. I could tell that his lawyer knew mine. William Michael Dreyfuss Esquire better known as lawyer to the rich and famous sat down and started pulling papers out of his briefcase.

Jeremy lawyer said, “Don’t sign anything that man gives you. He is a lawyer to the rich and famous.”

“So what her daddy has money I know he paid for him, because she doesn’t have anything of her own but the condo, and he brought that to. Hand her papers over to me and hand her mines and we can sign together and get out of here.” His lawyer and mine did as he instructed. He and I signed at the same time.

I didn’t say anything to him until he signed the papers, both lawyers witnessed it, and the papers were notarize before I said anything. I looked up at him and his lawyer and gave them an evil smile.

Upon seeing my smile his lawyer cursed under his breath. “I told you not to sign those papers but did you listen noooo. Now you just screwed yourself.”

“You should have listened to your lawyer Jeremy. Yeah I screwed you over. I got some things to clear up for you: a) I make fifty thousand dollars more a year than you, b.)I am a millionaire, and c.) you will never get your hands on any of my money.” I laughed my ass off after I finished telling him everything he will never have.

With each word Jeremy was getting angrier and angrier. “YOU BITCH,” then leaped across the table and was trying to go after my throat. I moved to the side and punched him in the throat just as he reached the spot I was just sitting in.

I looked down at him just as my lawyer and I was going out the door. “MOTHER FUCKER, don’t you every try to hit me again, or your family will be picking out what they want on your tombstone.” With that parting shot we left just as quietly as we came.


Tamesha did love Thanksgiving though. You can stuff yourself like a pig without guilt. My 18th birthday was on Thanksgiving, the second part of my grandmomma’s will was read that day. Boy did she have a big secret, she was a millionaire. Twenty-five million dollars was in a trust fund for me. Pandemonium exploded that day in the offices of Dreyfuss, Lewis, and Williams.

William Michael Dreyfuss Esquire was a man in his early fifties, he was still a good-looking man. He had on a black suit with gray pinstripes, a white crisp dress shirt buttoned to the neck, a gray tie that matched the pinstripes in his suit, and Italian black leather hand sewn dress shoes. He was about 6'2" and stood straight as an arrow, even though he had a suit on you can tell he was still in good shape. He had broad shoulders that tapered down to a narrow waste showcased by his black leather belt. On his left hand he wore a two carat diamond wedding ring, and on his left wrist he wore a gold and diamond encrusted Rolex watch. He was the color of milk chocolate; he had intelligent brown eyes, black hair with touches of gray at the temple. He opens a folder on his desk and began to read “I Lillie Mae Hill leave my five-bedroom, three and a half bathroom Victorian home to my son John Hill. I leave his wife Michelle Hill nothing. Her name is never to be placed on the deed to my house. If John and Michelle get a divorce the house is not part of the settlement. If my son is still married to her upon his death the house goes to my granddaughter Tamesha Hill; she will decide what will become of my home.”

"Last but not least, Tamesha Hill is to receive all the money I have in trust for her... the sum of twenty-five million dollar."

My mother, or as I call her The Incubator, exploded out of her chair pointing her finger at me, "that little ungrateful beast don't need all that money." She then turns to my father, "I told you that old bitch you called a momma didn't like me. I want a fucking divorce. I never loved you, you motherfucker. I married you because you have a good job.”

“I got pregnant on purpose; I poked wholes in your condoms, and stopped taking the pill. I never wanted children; they mess up your body. That’s why I never got pregnant again. I had my tubes tied after that thing over there was born. John, how I loved making you feel like shit because you couldn’t give me another child. You would bend over backwards for me buying me anything I wanted.”

“As for me walking away with nothing you have another thing coming. That house is worth three million dollars...huh that's right I had an appraiser come by while you were at work. I am going to find the best divorce lawyer in the state of Florida. I will sue you for half the value, you will have to sell it or get half the money from your little ungrateful daughter over there." Laughing she said, “You won’t get it from her. You didn’t know this but I treated her like shit all her life and made it seem like you knew, but didn’t care.” After she had her say she walked out the door and slammed it hard, all the frames on the walls rattle from the force.

That was the last time I saw The Incubator that was over fifteen years ago. My daddy still lives in his house and I still have my one and half million dollars in the bank. That's only because my grandmamma’s will was ironclad. She didn't get alimony, but she did get half the blue book value on the two-year-old black Mercedes-Benz C- class C. 300 sedan valued at twenty-thee thousand. The joke was on her though she and my father owed over one hundred thousand in debt. The twelve thousand-five hundred she got from the car went to pay off the debt and she still owed thirty-seven thousand-five hundred. I found out through my father she is working at McDonald's; as in, would you like fries with that.

I know it's petty as hell, but I laughed my ass off until tears ran down my face. My daddy and I developed a close relationship after that day. He has never asked or taken money from me. He works for a big book publishing company here in Jax, he also been dating Margaret Reynolds a proof reader from the publishing company he works for. They have been dating for over ten years and I have never seen him happier with his life. He wants to marry her, but she says no because then he will think he don’t have to keep romancing her. I think she gets a kick out of telling him no, just to make him work harder for it.


Here I sat at work two days before Christmas with a bird cage that had two flying rats in it…umm pigeons. I mean two turtle doves, to be exact Carolina Turtle Doves. They are also known as Morning Doves, American Doves, and Rain Doves. There are two other species of turtle doves, the Asian ones are called Spotted Turtle Doves, and the African ones are called Laughing Turtle Doves. Just for shits and giggles here is more information they through in on the internet that I didn’t care about, both the African and the Asian turtle doves has been introduce to Australia. There went twenty minutes of my life that I would never get back learning about those flying rats on the internet.

I didn’t know whose bright idea it was to use the Twelve Days of Christmas song, for their secret Santa gifts. Of course, I would get Barb as my secret Santa; she is a sweet and smart woman, but she doesn’t have common sense. Why not go for symbolism? That was what almost everybody else did. She could have given me two boxes of chocolate cover turtles (caramel with pecans dipped in milk chocolate). The milk chocolate could have been made by Dove. See there you go two turtle doves, but noooooo I get two flying rats. Tamesha sat there wondering if they taste like chicken. I should ask Margaret and my Daddy to pluck them and cook them for me, just so I can find out.

Who in their right mind would give me animals to take care of? Everyone knows animals hate me. I went to the pet store to start an aquarium; I brought ten pounds of colorful rocks, a treasure chest, a blinged out castle, a scuba diver, fake plant life, an air pump, a filter, a box of filters, a ten gallon top of the line fish tank, the biggest tropical can of fish food they had, two snails to eat the algae, a bag of algae eater food pallets, and a pH test kit, all for the sum total of six hundred dollars. I couldn’t put a one dollar gold fish into a tank like that, so I bought two female African Demasoni Cichlid fish, each one cost me nineteen dollars and ninety-nine cents. They were so beautiful; they were covered in Carolina blue and black stripes. They were both females because a.) a male would have mated a female to death literally, b.) she wasn’t trying to breed them, and c.) If she would have chosen two males they would have killed and eaten each other.

Did you catch the words were beautiful? They died just before I put them in the tank. I had got the tank all set up and was about to put in the two fish. I swear to God. Yeah I know she shouldn’t swear to God, but I was serious when I say they died just before going into the tank. I opened the bag to pour them in, and I swear they looked at the tank and then looked at me, I could have swore their look was like this heffa is not going to remember to feed us, so lets not waste our time, and they both went belly up at the same time. You want to guess what day that happened on four years ago. You got it Christmas. I hate Christmas. I really, really, really, really hate Christmas. Did I tell you I hate Christmas?

I brought a Russian Blue female kitten after I broke up with Jeremy. Her name is Queen Sheba, but I call her Sheba. She does think she is queen of my household. I wouldn’t know I have a cat. I only know because her food bowl is empty every morning, after I filled it the night before. The one time I fell asleep on the couch and missed the time I feed her every night she bit me. Guess what night that happened on? You got it in one…Christmas. I have a reminder of a bit mark on my arm to never forget to feed Sheba at eight pm. I also have a full kitty liter to change once a week. Sheba doesn’t rub up against my legs to get attention. The only time she comes near me is when she wants to be groomed (A bath, her fur brushed and combed, and her claws cut). When she comes near me that’s how I know it is time for Sheba to be groomed, other then that I never see her.

Here comes Barbara Winston, better known as Barb, wearing three inch black Jimmy Choo shoes. She has a Napoleon complex she is only 5’2”, hence the ever present three inch heels. She is beautiful but I liked her anyway. She has natural blonde hair, Mediterranean blue-green eyes, perfect apple size breast, a perpetual tan, and she wears a size two. She has a bubbly personality and has no ideal that she is beautiful.

“Barb.” I rolled my eyes heaven ward, “why did you get me these flying rats? You know animals hate me.”

“They are not flying rats, they are Carolina Turtle Doves. Animals don’t hate you.”

“Have you forgotten my fishes committed suicide? I see my cat once a month and that’s only because she wants to be groomed.”

Barb threw her head back and laughed her ass off. “Girl you are so crazy.” Then she walked off to talk to some of our other co-worker.

Under my breath I said, “crazier than you know."

Directing my attention across the room, I see yummy Mr. Isamu Fujita. Better known to friends and coworkers as Isa; unless, his parents were around. His parents owns Fujita Advertisement, it's the advertisement agency we work for. His parents are a very traditional Japanese family, so Isa is referred to as Mr. Fujita when his parents are around.

Mmmm…mmm…he looked finger licking good tonight. This was the first time I saw him dressed casual. DAMMMN…he's working those black jeans and white polo shirt. Isa stand at 6’6” and weigh about 210lbs. He is all tawny muscle, or some would say he has a body of a swimmer. He has one of those chic razor blade hear cuts; I usually can't tell what his hair looked like because he always has it slicked back with gel. Eyes black as coal but they look sinful with the tilt at the outer corners of his eyes. His nose was narrow and flare out at the bottom to keep it from being to thin. Below his nose were a set of pretty pink full lips I wanted to suck on. His lips were the color of pink that remind you of candy. Mmmm…mmm dang I needed to stop looking at his lips and thinking of all the things his lips and tongue can do to me. My thong is so wet; I probably could’ve wrung them out and filled an eight ounce glass. Ok, moving on from the mouth, to the broad chest, over the flat stomach, that tapered down to his narrow waist. Hmmm I wondered if he has a six pack, I bet he did. He goes to the gym five times a week with his best friend and our coworker Darrell Ames. Nice little plump butt, umm...I wonder if that huge bulge in the front of his jeans I see is real or was I seeing things…oh well. He has long legs and big feet, at least a size twelve. Maybe that huge bulge in the front of his pants was real. I need to stop looking at his package…but I can’t…that huge bulge was drawing my eyes like a magnet.

He is the real reason I was still working here. I am an addict. I need to have my fix. I need to be able to look upon his fiiiiiinenessssss at least five times a day Monday through Friday, and I wish I knew where he lived. I would sit outside his house on Saturday and Sunday and get my fix for that day. Yeah I know I am crazy, but that was the Isa stalker in me talking. I don't have to work. I am a millionaire one hundred times over now. I got bored sitting at home, so I thought since I had all these degrees, I might as well use them.

After I graduated from high school, I decided I needed to get out of Jax for a while, to get away from my up bringing, so I went to school in Atlanta, Ga. I got my BA and MA from Argosy University. My BA was a double major, business administration with a concentration in finance and my other BA was in marketing. I wasn’t to keen on getting a MA in business administration. I only got a BA in business administration to understand how to invest my money, and make sure nobody was ripping off the money my Grandmomma left me. Now, marketing I found I enjoyed learning what the masses liked or wanted, and learning how to market it to appeal to anyone (gender, age, race, and social status), so I went on to get my MA in marketing.

I loved my college but they had one major flaw, they didn’t have a football team. I solved that problem with the quickness. I became a die hard fan to Georgia Tech, Yellow Jackets football team. I brought season tickets on the fifty yard line. I was there for every home game. Rain or shine, or I was in my apartment watching every away game on my 72” hi definition LCD TV with surround sound, with about twenty other die hard fans. Screaming and throwing chips or popcorn at the screen when the ref made bad calls. My best friend Trina was there. She didn't know shit about football but the girl can throw down in the kitchen. Her job was to keep us full with appetizers and beer.

Damn, he's about to figure out I’m looking at his crotch...just can't...stop looking. Lord, please give me the strength, to stop looking at Isa’s crotch, Amen. Well shit, that didn't work...still looking.





Chapter End Notes:
Please leave feed back. Thank you!!