Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. I PasionK/PassionK do own the original characters and plot. I am in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. None what so ever!



Author's Chapter Notes:

I was just sitting here thinking and I just started typing. My other story I am still not sure about but this one I am really sure about! Don't what else to say except thank you in advance for reading and commenting! Oh! And as always enjoy.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


“Stop playing Dmitri Julia cried as he pushed her again.

Dmitri then pulled her hair leading her to jump up and chase him. She jumped on his back and they fell to the ground. “I said stop it!” She punched him in the face and he started crying.

“Momma!” He cried as he pushed her off and ran to his house.

Julia got up and straightened out her sundress. When she started walking she felt something dripping from her knee. Looking down she saw she scrapped it. It didn’t hurt at first but now it did. Crying she limped back to her porch and went it. “Mommy… He made me scrap my knee.” Julia cried.

Angela came out the kitchen and saw her 5year old daughter standing by the door. Her dress all dirty, her knee bloody. “Baby what happened to you.” Angela cried as she ran over and kneeled in front of her.

“DC made me fall down and I scrap my knee.”

“Are you telling the whole truth Julia?” Larry asked coming out the living room. Just witnessing the whole thing. She looked up at her daddy and shook her head yes. “Well from what I say you chased him, fell and punched him.”

Angela looked from her husband to her daughter. “Baby is that true?”

Julia looked down and started crying. “He pull my hair. And daddy said if somebody hit you, you are suppose to hit them back.”

Larry went to his daughter and ran his hands through her loc’s. “That’s my girl.” he praised.

“Larry that is not a good thing. You shouldn’t be teaching her that.” She scolded.

“Well the youngin shouldn’t have been messing with her Angela. Just teaching my daughter to defend herself.”

“By hitting. You know you are suppose to come tell us first and we’ll handle it.”

“Angela, the girl is not going to grow up to be a tattletale. She defended herself and I am sure the boy knows not to touch her anymore…” Larry said as he looked at his youngest. “Did you make him cry?”

Julia smiled and her dimples that she inherited from her daddy came through. “Yea he said. Momma!” she mocked DC.

“My girl.” He praised once again as he gave her a high five.

“Well since you two seem to be in cahoots how about you take her to the back and clean her up.” Angela said as she stood up and shook her head. “Or are you afraid to look at blood.”

“Ah Angee I can handle it. Come on kiddo let’s clean that up and get you some ice cream. You like that?”

“Yes sir!” she cheered. Earlier she was crying but now the pain didn’t phase her any.

“Forward!”

“March!” she finished as they started marching down the hall. “Left… left… left. Right. Left!” they called. Angela turned and started laughing. Those two were made for each other.

Next door, Victoria was in the bathroom cleaning her son’s face. “What did you do to her?” she asked.

“I didn’t do anything. She just hit me.” he cried as he looked down. Knowing if anybody found out he got hit by a 5year old he was going to be talked about.

“You had to do something her son. She wouldn’t hit you for nothing.”

“Mommy I swear I did nothing.” Dmitri whined as he crossed his arms. His elbows were scraped up to.

Victoria sighed and nodded. “Ok well I need to visit the Simmons. Let them know their little sweet angel isn’t so sweet after all.” she said knowing rubbing some cream on his elbows.

“Michael I’m going next door.” She told her husband.

“What for?” he asked.

“Because little miss goody two shoes over there punched my boy.”

“Oh it’s nothing but a little bump. What doesn’t kill him will make him stronger.” He said looking to his 10year old son who was playing the game. “Ain’t that right Mike.”

“Yep I got punched a lot and I’m stronger. They won’t mess with me anymore.”

“What?” she asked horrified that her son was just telling her this. Michael lowered his head and looked at his coffee mug. “Well talk about this later… DC honey come on.”

She walked out and saw her oldest wrestling on the trampoline. Why did they have to be so rough! “Keith! Tommy! Stop it!” she fussed at her 13year old son and his friend.

“We’re just playing ma.”

“Why weren’t you watching your little brother.”

“We were.” They chimed in together. “Jinx! Double Jinx!” they both said as they punched each other in the arm.

“You two are going to be the death of me.” She sighed as she took her son’s hand and they walked next door.

“Mommy it don’t hurt no more.” He said not wanting to go back over there.

“Don’t matter. She still hit you for nothing.” Victoria rung the doorbell twice and stood there waiting.

Angela was in the kitchen starting on dinner when she heard the doorbell. She also heard kids running down the hall. “Lauren, Nicholas I got it!” she said

“But ma it could be for me.” Lauren said as she turned to Nicholas who was laughing.

“Like anybody would be coming for you.”

“Shut-up punk!” she punched his arm and they stomped into the living room arguing. Why on earth did they punish her this way. She went to the door and pulled it open.

“Yes… Mrs. Calhoun. How are you today?” she asked politely.

“Simmons I have a bone to pick with you and your demon child.”

“My what?!” she asked as Julia and her father came out the back with smiles on their faces.

“Your child punched my son and what she did it for I don’t know. But I sure as hell don’t appreciate it.”

Angela was taken back. Was about to speak up when her husband Larry stepped in. “I hate to break this to you but your son isn’t so innocent himself.”

“Excuse me! Your daughter punched my son. Made him scrap his arms.”

“And you son pulled my daughter’s hair. She told him to stop but he didn’t.”

“My son knows better than to hit girls.” She fussed

“Obviously not… My daughter was only defended herself no her fault your son can’t take what he dishes out.” Larry said crossing his arms. Julia looked up and crossed her arms like her daddy.

Victoria looked down at her son who was looking down at his feet. “DC is this true? Did you pull her hair?”

“I didn’t mean to.” he said shuffling his feet.

Sighing she looked away. “I apologize for the mix up. I can assure you it won’t happen again.” She said almost mad that she acted the way she did.

“Good!” Larry said getting ready to close the door.

“Larry!” Angela chastised. “Mrs. Calhoun we’re sorry as well. Julia come apologize to Dmitri.”

Julia leaned against the wall with her arms crossed. Her face read “The Hell I will.” Larry loved his little girl. He taught her that, silently praised her for getting it.

“Julia.” Angela warned.

“I not saying sorry until he says sorry.” She said still standing there with her arms crossed.

Angela sighed and looked at her husband. Who obviously had something to do with this attitude. “Larry can you please talk some sense into your daughter.”

“She has sense. Julia, let’s go get some ice cream.” He said taking his daughter’s shoulders and walking her into the kitchen.

Nicholas came out the living room and looked at little Dmitri. “ Hey little man what happened to you?” he asked kneeling in front of him.

“Julia punched me.” he said softly.

He suppressed a chuckle as he spotted his friends waving at the end of the drive way. “Ma can I go hang out with the guys at the park.”

“Go boy and tell your sister I said she is in trouble.”

“Debbie’s in her room.” He said before he kissed her cheek, said bye and left.

“I should go. Once again I am sorry for the mix-up I promise you it won’t happen again.”

“Same here. This won’t happen again.” Angela agreed. “DC I hope your eye get’s all better.” She said shaking his hand.

“Thank you.” he said doing the same.

Victoria nodded and they walked off. Angela closed the door and went to the kitchen. “You two are like two peas in a pod. That was mean.”

“Angela will you relax. The boy shouldn’t have hit her. That’s what he get’s.” Larry said who was sitting at the table eating his ice cream. Julia hadn’t looked up from her treat. “This is my little slugger.”

She smiled but never looked up. Angela rolled her eyes. “He just likes her.” she said.

Julia dropped her spoon and looked up. “He do not!”

“He does. That’s why he’s always messing with you. Those are love licks.”

“Well he better stop it before I give him another black eye.” She cried holding up her fist like she was going to hit again.

“Boy better not come within an inch of her. Otherwise I’ll let the tiger loose.” Larry said.

“Your all talk.” Angela teased. Larry got up and stood behind her. She froze in her spot.

“Is that so.” he said pushing against her.

“Yes it is.”

“Well let me take you to the back and let’s see who’ll be doing the talking.” He whispered. Angela giggled and pushed him back. Julia watched her parents affection and although sometimes he was yucky she had to admit it was cute.

Next door DC went to the living room with her brother. “Michael kitchen.” Victoria said.

Michael flashed his youngest a look. Wondering if he did or said something that would cause him to get fussed at. He reluctantly walked into the kitchen and sat at the table. “Yes ma’am.”

“I want you to talk to your son’s.”

“So now they’re my sons?”

“When they hit on little girls yes they are. Turns out he’s been nagging her. He pulled her hair and she got even.”

“They’re just playing.”

“Don’t matter. I don’t want them putting their hands on another girl! Talk to them. Had me going over there acting like a fool.”

Michael sat back and chuckled. “Your fault.” he mumbled.

“What was that?” she asked looking back.

“Nothing honey. I said you relax I can handle it.” he cleaned up as he jumped up and ran out the kitchen before she had a chance to say anything else.

The next day Julia saw him staring and it made her smile. Maybe later she would apologize to him. She didn’t have to punch him that hard. But it was funny that he had to go to school with a black eye.

“Julia honey get in.” Angela said as she stepped up and held the door open for her.

Dmitri was getting in the car to be driven to school. He looked over and saw Julia. They stared at each other for a little while. Before her mother came up anyway. The first thing that popped in his head was. “That’s going to be my girlfriend one day.”

“Come on DC. Let’s go.”





Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed it!