Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Arthur and Guinevere share a special Christmas. I alos took some liberties here, because I'm not sure that they had Christmas during Guinevere's time, but who knows.  I hope you enjoy and it's my first fanfic... I usually only do original fics. I hope it doesn't disappoint.  Oh well, Here GOES!!!!!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

The castle was abuzz with movement all around.  The servants were preparing for Christmas at the castle. Small trinkets were being purchased at the local market and every schilling was saved to buy a Christmas goose or duck from the local farmers. For Guinevere or Gwen as most called her it was a time of reflection.  Her mother and father had both gone on to glory and she was all that she had left.  Well, she did have Gaius and Merlin and Morgana.  Mincemeat pies and fruitcakes were being baked in the castle kitchens.  Wine was being mulled for King Uther's Christmas banquet.  The Knights of the Round Table were bringing their families to the castle for the celebration.  It was the one time of year that King Uther actually showed any compassion for anyone other than himself.  Gwen knocked on the wooden door leading to Lady Morgana's chambers.

            "Come in." Morgana's melodic voice rang out.

            "My lady. I'm here to help you get dressed." Gwen curtsied to Morgana and walked to her wardrobe to help select her dress for the evening's celebration.

            "Gwen, I want to wear something festive tonight." Morgana told her as Gwen pulled out a emerald green velvet dress with gold roping on the sleeves and corseted bodice.

            "You know me so well Guinevere." Morgana twirled with the dress in her arms. "You will be attending the festivities this evening as well. I'll need to have you there as my lady in waiting of course and there will be  a surprise for you tonight." Morgana told her.

            Gwen started, "But my lady, I don't have anything to wear and I'm really not in a celebrating mood." Her dismay was heard in her voice.

           

            "Oh, Gwen it'll be fun. There will be food and dancing and I believe you'll be happy with the way the evening ends." Morgana put on her slip and held her arms up so Gwen could pull her dress up.  Gwen tied the laces and picked up beautifully jeweled hair pins to style Morgana's hair.

            Morgana twirled and looked at herself in the gilded mirror on the wall. Gwen took some crushed elderberries and mixed them with water to create a crude lipstain for Morgana.

            "Sir Charles of Penderbrook will be there this evening." Morgana said with sly smile.  He had been courting Morgana, much to Uther's dismay. Uther thought of Morgana as his daughter and wanted her to marry a Prince from another kingdom instead of a knight.

            "That's lovely my lady. Will you steal away for a moment alone with him?" Gwen asked as she slid Morgana's gilded slippers on her feet.

            "Guinevere. How scandalous." Morgana said in mock dismay. "Uther would have his head."

            Gwen giggled and led her by the hand to the door. Gwen had worn a red gown that had been her mother's. It was worn in some spots but it looked better than her yellow or lavender muslin gowns. The bodice had a slight organza covering and it was lacy. She wore her hair down in bouncy curls. 

            The two young ladies walked to the great hall, met by music being played and dancing. The great hall was lit by wall sconces casting an amber and ambient glow upon the room.  The knights were dancing with there wives and those that were single all gathered at the table for a drink of ale.  Evergreen trees were in each corner of the room with small candles in them for light. The room glistened and smelled of good food.

            Gwen stood with the other servants and watched the party in front of her, when he walked in. He scanned the room looking to his left and right and when he saw her, a small smirk crossed his lips.  Merlin smiled when he saw Arthur looking in Gwen's direction.  He had been sworn to secrecy over Arthur's infatuation with Gwen, but it made him smile, because they were perfect for each other. Merlin made his way to the area in which the servants were standing.

            "Gwen, you look lovely tonight." Merlin told her.  "Someone else thinks so too."

Gwen elbowed Merlin in the ribs. "Oh, stop it, Merlin. These old gossips may start something if they hear you."

            Arthur watched Guinevere smile and dance with Merlin and a knot formed in his throat.  He knew that if he asked her to dance that his father would throw a royal hissy fit. So he just admired her from a far.  She was by far the prettiest woman in the hall.  He wanted to just reach out to her and grab her into his arms.  Merlin was keeping her occupied at the moment, which was a good thing in his eyes.  He was glad that Lancelot was not around.  He had proved to be a worthy knight and worthy opponent for Guinevere's heart.  Arthur knew that he had no claim to it as he was to be king and she was just a servant girl.  But, she tugged on his heart strings.  Late at night in his chambers her face was the one he saw.  Morgana had noticed his affections for her and hers for him.  Morgana thought it was cute that Arthur pined away for Gwen.  He had a surprise for Guinevere, but he couldn't give it to her now. But he soon would.

            A few hours passed and the banquet came to an end.  Gwen escorted Morgana back to her chambers and helped her to undress.

            "Guinevere, did you have fun tonight?" Morgana asked her.

            "I did, my lady. Where was this surprise you spoke of?" Guinevere asked her as she took the dress and hung it in the wardrobe.

            "Oh, the night is still young and you will see before the end of the evening." Morgana slipped into her bed and waited for Gwen to give her the sleeping potion that Gaius had created.

            Morgana drank it all and Gwen sat and waited until she drifted off to sleep.

 

Meanwhile in Arthur's chambers, Merlin was busy hanging Arthur's suit and putting his boots away.

            "Merlin, I need a favor." Arthur told his dutiful manservant.

            "Why doesn't that surprise me?" Merlin said snarkily. "How can I assist you my Lord?"

            "Give me your cloak and stay here until I get back." Arthur told him.

            "Get back? Where are you going?" Merlin asked already knowing the answer.

            "I have some business to tend to. Just do as I ask man." Arthur said impatiently. "Your boots as well."

            "Yes, sire." Merlin took off his cloak and gave it to Arthur.  Arthur made sure his head was covered and that he had on Merlin's boots.

He walked out of the castle with the guards being totally unaware that he was Arthur.

He walked through the village and made it to Guinevere's bungalow. He'd had Merlin to deliver a package there earlier, while Guinevere was at the castle.  He'd had Morgana's help in having a dress designed for Guinevere.  She hadn't had a new gown in months. Her small salary was just enough to pay the taxes on her bungalow and to keep food in her belly. He wanted to give it to her, himself.  He let himself into her bungalow and waited for her to arrive.

Arthur stood in the corner and just waited.  Morgana had wrapped the box in some butcher paper and had tied a ribbon to the topped created from grapevines in the vineyard. He heard Guinevere push her door open and he waited for her reaction.

 

Guinevere opened her door and allowed her eyes to focus, Her place was quiet and dark, but it was her home and she loved it. She lit two candles as she walked to take her cloak off  when she noticed a box on the table.

            "What is this?" She asked aloud and picked it up. She unwrapped the paper and folded neatly was a baby blue gown. It was brand new and nothing like the hand me down she was currently wearing.

            "Do you like it?" Arthur couldn't resist and watched Guinevere jump.

            "You startled me, my Lord." She said dropping the gown.

            "I'm sorry. I just wanted to give you a token of my affection." Arthur said as he walked out of the shadows closer to her. He watched her face as it was bathed in candlelight.

            "My Lord, thank you.  It is beautiful.  I will treasure it always." Guinevere curtsied in his directions.

            "Please stop Guinevere." Arthur asked her. "Call me Arthur, none of my Lord or sire. I'm in your home."

            "Okay, Arthur." Guinevere said as she sat down. "Would you like some tea?" She walked to her fireplace and stoked the logs. "It's very cold in here and I'm sure you'd like to get warm."

            Arthur stood up and walked toward Guinevere and picked her up in his arms. He walked her to her bed and laid her down. He leaned over her and placed an ever so light kiss on her lips. She trembled as did he.

            "Guinevere, I'd like very much to spend the night with you tonight if you'd allow me." He asked ever so gently and waited for her response with baited breath.

            "Won't the King miss you?" She responded.

            "To hell with my father.  I'm a grown man and I come and go as I please." Arthur said looking at her in earnest. They both knew it was a lie. He was constantly under his father's rule.

            "Yes, Arthur. You can spend the night." Guinevere said quietly. He had given her a new mattress set after his last visit in her home.  It was larger than her previous one and not as lumpy as the twin bed she'd had previously. He lay on his back and pulled her close to him. Arthur kissed her on her neck gently. She pinched herself to see if she was dreaming.  He reached behind her to untie the laces of her gown and allowed it to drop from her shoulder.  Arthur rolled over and pulled his tunic off baring his muscular chest.

Gwen looked up at him with love burning in her eyes.  She had never been with a man before.  She'd heard from some of her friends that the first time hurt horribly, but the second and third times after that it felt really good.  She would take the pain if it meant being in Arthur's arms.

            He untied her corset and freed her breasts. He bent down and grabbed a nipple with his teeth. He felt her arch her back pressing herself into his mouth.  He grabbed a handful of her hair and kissed the valley between her breasts. She moaned and he moaned as well.  He pushed her dress further down and spread her legs. He put his hand near the moist junction of her thighs and felt the warmth and wetness.  He slipped one finger into her.

            Gwen's head was spinning as no man had ever touched her there before. He wiggled his finger in a come hither motion making her experience a woozy sensation.  He kept the pressure up and shocked her when he licked her in her womanly place.

            "Ohhhh, Arthur. Ohhhh, my." She moaned.  The more she moaned the faster he licked and the wetter she became.

            "Ar, ar, Arthur...." She cried out. He put two fingers into her and stretched her open so he could draw out more of her womanly water. She was running like a facuet. Arthur had been with other women before, but none had ever responded in his arms the way that Guinevere was.

            She was experiencing a mind-numbing sensation and felt like her head was about to explode. Arthur kept on licking and lapping at her and untied his pants with his other hand.

            He stopped making love to her with his mouth and rose up on both arms.

            "Why did you stop?" She pleaded.

            "Because my dear, I want to feel some pleasure too. It may hurt my love, but I promise, I'll be gentle." Arthur said holding his cock in his hand and leading it to its home. His head was throbbing and he was more than ready to make love to her.      

            Arthur rubbed the head up against her slickness and felt his cock jump at the feel. He felt her tense up.

            "Shhh, it's okay love, it's only going to hurt for a moment. I promise." Arthur pushed forward and allowed her to get used to the girth of him inside of her narrow love tunnel. He pushed a second time, sinking all the way into her and feeling her bite his arm from the pain. He had broken her hymen and felt her juices come rushing down.

            "Oh Guinevere, you're so warm and narrow, love." Arthur gushed as he stroked her gently.  He wanted to pound away at her as he had dreamed of for so many nights, but he wanted to be gentle so he took his time. He slowly began to slide in and out, his eyes watching her beautiful face and the way her mouth looked as she moaned his name.

            "Arthur... oh my goodness." Guinevere moaned, placing her hands on his hips to help him speed up the pace.

            "Ohhh, oh, ohhh yesss, Arthur." She continued moaning as he continued to grind into her. The more he slammed into her the more he could hear the wet slapping sounds of their lovemaking.  Her legs clamped onto his waist and her walls squeezed him and released him in tandem, making his release imminent.

            He stopped as her body arched and stiffened with her first orgasm. He felt the waves of her pleasure wash down over him deep within her walls.  Every fantasy he'd ever had of her played out before his eyes in a moment and it was better than he could have even dreamed.

She went limp in his arms with erratic breathing.

            Arthur continued to thrust and turned her over on all fours. He re-entered her from behind and she gasped.

            As he thrusted harder and faster, she began to cry out in earnest.

            "Yes, Arthur, yes, Arthur. Oh my lord." She cried out.

Her cries drove him insane and over the edge, with one last final thrust he released his send into her. He groaned as he emptied his seed deep into her womb. He pulled himself out of her and lay on his back.  He pulled her close to him and kissed her slowly and sensually. Their breathing returned to a normal speed and they drifted off into a peaceful deep sleep.

           






Chapter End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed it....