Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


"I cant believe that I was just on Oprah!"Paris said excitedly to her mother as they both sat in the limo.She had a book signing at Barnes and Noble in Times Square and that's where they were going, if the traffic ever let up.She thought that LA traffic was bad but New York's was the worst. She turned on the tv.

"I cant believe it either huney"Francine said as she sat with her and opened a bottle of champagne and poured herself a glass."Want some?"

"I'm fine thanks"Paris said as she flipped through the channels. She then stopped on MTV and gasped, it couldn't be. Then she realized who she was looking at. It was Stacey, and it was her music video with her group the Black Eyed Peas. The last time she saw her was two years ago. She probably heard about the whole ordeal through Justin and she probably hated her now. Tears came to her eyes when she thought of him, she missed him and she still loved him. But she had to fuck up everything.

"Paris? Huney what's wrong?"Francine asked her

"Its Stacey"Paris said

"Who? Who the hell is Stacey?"

Paris looked at her,"Oh..I forgot, you never got to meet her"

"How do you know her?"

"Shes a friend of Justin's and was a friend of mine"Paris said,"I met her, along with her friend Lori, at a party that he threw at his house. Then, during the week that I stayed with him, while he was doing his thing and working and such, she and Lori took me shopping on Rodeo and we had all these girl talks, the girl talks that I never had. I could talk to them about anything....they probably hate me now"

"Why would they hate you?"

"Cuz of what I did-"

"Paris! Huney, I know its easier said then done but you need to get over that. Ok yeah so what if they hate you? It was a mistake you made but you cant go on dragging that shit around you for the rest of your life you hear me?"Francine said to her. She took the remote and changed the channel from the Black Eyed Peas video. "Paris,you got so many good things going for you.'Rumors' is still selling strong and will almost reach the 2 million sales mark by next week, your next book is sure to be a hit and you bought your first house in the Hills"she said as she took Paris' hand,"Huney, you need to move on from that and be happy"

"I know Mom"Paris said,"Its just hard when your stuck on someone. I'm trying but...its gonna be a long recovery"

Soon the limo stopped,"Ok we are here. Your meeting fans ok? Paris you have fans! So wipe your eyes and leave that shit in the past"

"Ok"Paris said as she wiped her eyes

"I demand you to be happy this instant!"Francine said

Paris laughed,"Ok your majesty! I am now happy upon your command"she said as she scooted over and went in through the back door.She met with the owner and the manager of the store and talked to them and then they lead her to the main floor and saw the line of people,"They're waiting to see me?"

"Yes,they are all here for you"the manager said

Paris smiled,this was so surreal. She sat down and the crowd cheered and then the line started to move. She picked up her pen as a girl approached her.

"Paris Madison! Ohmygod! I have to say that I love this book!"the girl said as she handed her the book and Paris opened it to the inside cover page

"Thank you so much"Paris said,"What's your name?"

"Genesis"the girl said

"That's a pretty name"Paris said,"I like it"she said as she wrote a small message and signed her name,she never thought that she would be signing autographs."Here ya go,and thank you so much for reading it"

"Yeah and thank you!"Genesis said excitedly and ran off with a squeal

*_______________________*

An hour later,Paris took many pictures and signed so many books, she lost count. Her hand was tired and she was kinda sick of writing her name over and over again. But this was all worth it. She never thought that her book would touch people in such a way. Without looking up, she said,"Whats your name?"to the person who approached her as she reached to get another pen

"Pierre Monroe"came a familiar voice

Paris looked up and gasped. Pierre? Her Pierre?"Ohmygod"

"I don't want to hold up the line by talking to you too much but you have to promise me that after this signing thing, we need to talk ok?"

"Yeah I promise"Paris said still shocked

Pierre took the book back,"Don't bother signing it.You can sign it later"he said and then walked off

*_________________________*

Another hour past and the book signing was done.She told Francine about Pierre and Francine went ahead and took the limo back to the hotel.She found Pierre outside and gave him a hug,"You were outside all this time?"

"No actually I just got out here"Pierre said,"Well damn look at you huney.You look great"

"You do too"she said

"So where's your limo?"

"Mom took it back to the hotel"

"Damn her! I wanted to ride in it!"he said.He was still the same,then he looked at her,"Mom?"

"Yeah, its a long story"

"I know. I read about it in your book,which is wonderful by the way but....why is my name Adam? Do I look like an Adam?"

Paris laughed,"I couldn't use your name Pierre and that's the one I came up with"

"Its so...boring and innocent"he said and laughed

"Which is certainly not you, I know"Paris said,"So you know where you wanna go?"she asked.They walked across the busy streets of Times Square and sat in the back of a Starbucks,"They have these on every corner!"

"Yeah, oh I forgot that you have never been here. How do you like it so far?"

"Its busy. I thought LA was bad"Paris said,"But I have been so busy that I haven't been able to do any sightseeing. What are you doing here by the way?"

"Oh I took my sick leave as a good way to visit my Aunt Glo"he said and smiled,"Ricco came with me"

"Really? Where is he? Your still with him?"

"Yes and we are very much in love.Aunt Glo is the only one in my family that accepts, so I let him meet her. Hes with her now"

"That's great that you two are still together.I'm sorry about your parents"

"I'm sorry too"Pierre said,"So...its been...so long.That last time I saw you was when....you quit"

"Wow, that was so long ago"she said,then she grabbed his hand,"Oh! I'm so sorry about the things I said that day in my office-"

"Huney, I know you were sorry or we wouldn't be here talking. Don't even think about that,that was soooo two years ago"he said

"Sorry, its hard to let go of stuff like that"she said,"I cant believe the things that I said and what I did, I definitely did some growing up over the past two years-"

"You still miss him don't you?"he said to her

"Miss who?"

"You know who"

"Yeah...and I don't want to talk about it"she said,"God I remember him saying that everyone should come here once before they died and I remember that he wanted me to come with him when he shot the 'I'm Lovin' It' video, but I never made it...I never got to go"

"I thought you didn't want to talk about him"he said

"Yeah...I don't"she said as she caught herself."I cant think about him anymore, but its hard. I still cry about him. I still miss him, I still love him"

"Call him, is he still living in the same place?"

"I don't know, but I cant. The past is in the past. I missed my chance"she said sadly

Pierre sighed and grabbed her hand,"Baby I'm sorry"he said,"I wanna cheer you up"he said

"I'm fine, you don't have to"she said,"So what's going on with you?"

"Well I'm still at Inquiring Minds, with my own big office"

"You were promoted?! Congratulations!"Paris said

"Oh and guess what? Gabrielle was fired!"

"Seriously!? When? How? Why?"

"It happened last month, fraternization"he said,"Big no no and what made it so bad was she and the guy that she was seeing, were caught 'doing the deed' in Lita's office, on a security camera!"

"Ohmygod! I didn't know that she was so stupid!"Paris said,"I'm sorry to say this but I am very happy about that"

"Me too, except for the fact that I get along with everyone. I kinda miss yelling at her"he said,"Oh and Chelsea isn't a secretary anymore"

"Oh? She got promoted too? That's great, she totally deserves it, she's really talented"

"No,she didn't get promoted. She quit"

"Really?"

"Yeah, she said that writing celebrity gossip was below her and she couldn't do it anymore. Shes working at LA Times"

Paris remembered that she said the exact same things to Chelsea when she quit.She didn't think that Chelsea would take her advice but she's glad that she did."That's great, I'm happy for her"

"Yep, that's pretty much it. LA is the same, its the same shit, different day around there"

"Yeah I feel ya"

"That's why this week me and Ricco are living it up"Pierre said,then he smiled wide,"Oh!Oh!Ohmygod!"

"What?"

"You can come out with us tonight! New York City has the best gay clubs and Ricco and I are gonna see his friend in a show. His friend is named Destiny and he....well now she is a drag queen...or is now a real queen....ugh,whatever. You gotta come!We haven't been clubbing in so long!Please!"

Paris laughed,"Ok ok ok. I will come out with you tonight. I wanna see you before I leave tomorrow"

"Your leaving already?"he said,"When will I see you again?"

"Whenever you want. I still live in LA, just in the Hills"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, I bought my first house. Its a dream"she said

"Party at Paris' house!"

"No! Not yet, I haven't even finished unpacking everything!"she said and laughed

Pierre finished his coffee and got up and pulled her up with him,"Come on lets go. Ricco wants to see you and so does Aunt Glo"

"Ok ok ok, don't pull my arm off"she said as she ran out with him onto the sidewalk and Pierre hailed a cab. She smiled, he was still the same. She thanked God that he was still in her life.

*_______________________*