[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This is a story about a woman who keeps fighting to live despite the fact that life keeps showing her that sometimes it is better to be dead than alive.


Rated: Teen or Above
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: Original Character(s)
Classification: None
Genre: Drama
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Dark Fic
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2715 Read: 3107
Published: 26/07/08 Updated: 26/07/08
Story Notes:

This is a story that I posted before but I did not like the way it turned out, so I took it of the site in order to revise it. With great help from greatodinsraven, I changed and added things to it to make it a better story than it was before. Thank you to greatodinsraven for all her help, blame me for anything wrong and give her the credit for whatever is right with this story. Please don't be shy about telling me what you think of this story, bad or good, it helps me.

  • Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
  • 1. A Day In The Life Of..... by truth7 [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (2715 words)