Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

 




Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Ok so I know that Christie and Jin arn't real people but I just love this pairing soooo I couldn't resist. It's like mad short but I couldn't get this idea out of my head.

*Original plotline*

Disclaimer: I don't own Tekken, Xiaoyu, Eddy, Julia, Zafina, or Christie (Sigh) and I don't own Jin but if I did....heh heh

Christie Monterio

 

Jin Kazama

Julia Chang

Xiaoyu

Zafina

Eddy Gordo




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Christie curled up in her favorite plush arm chair with a cold bottle of water. It was how she usually started her day before dancing of course. She almost laughed she must of have been the only person in the world who drank early morning water instead of coffee. She shrugged. She never liked being the same anyways. Taking a sip her mind began to drift. It took her to a person who was constantly on her mind. Jin Kazama.

Christie usually wasn’t the kind to see a guy then go home and giggle it up with her girlfriends but Jin made her wanna do all the clichés. Write in her diary, post it on poplar websites, tell all her friends, write his name all over her notebook etc. Of course she would die before doing those things but the point was he had made her consider them.

Xiaoyu. There was only one problem. Ling Xiaoyu. Xiaoyu was the dumbest bitch she had ever had the displeasure of sharing the same airspace with. It could be the jealousy talking or maybe it was the fact that Christie honestly couldn’t stand her. It had to be because when she really thought about it Jin liked Xiaoyu as a sister figure and as long as it was like that she had no reason to be jealous. She laughed again taking another sip.

Jealous. Jealousy wasn’t an emotion Christie felt often. She had always been so happy and content with what she had that there was no call for it. He was doing it again! Making her feel things she never felt and he didn’t even know it. She hadn’t said more than two words to the guy during the competitions and he had said even less but that didn’t change a thing. She had been star struck the whole time and Eddy found it amusing.

Eddy. She frowned taking another sip. She was SO sick of how everyone kept trying to pair her off with Eddy. Yes they were close in fact besides Julia he was the only one she told the deep stuff to. But that didn’t mean she felt that way towards him. She saw him as a mentor, friend, and older brother. It ended there. She brushed her hair away from her eyes and sighed looking at the clock. Julia was coming by with some new girl she wanted her to meet. Zafina? Yeah that was it. She sighed finishing her water before standing and stretching. But first she had someone she had to enlighten. Now where would you find someone like Jin Kazama outside of the competitions?






Chapter End Notes:
Have I convinced you to love them? ^.^