Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

 

 




Author's Chapter Notes:
 

I’m still learning how to make banners so no laughing.

This is a small story another idea I had. This time though everyone’s in high school so twice the drama.(This is not the next part of Close so Close the next installment is coming)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Tekken characters. :(

 

Lili

 

Ling Xiaoyu

 

Anna Williams

 

Jin Kazama

Christie Monteiro




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

1st period:

“She let me do her in the back seat.” a dirty blonde haired guy smirked.

 

“Yeah?” his friend replied “You think she’d let me get her.”.

“Totally she’s an easy slut.” the blonde laughed soon joined by his friend.

Christie kept her eyes on her binder. It wasn’t true she would never let some guy she just met do anything remotely close to that. It was one of the many rumors circulating around the school. She sniffed eager for the teacher to begin.

 

Girls Room:

“I saw Christie paying her pimp when I was shopping the other day how many STDS do you think she has?” .

Christie didn’t even bother to go inside letting the door swing closed behind her. This was a new one. Now she was a prostitute. She shook her head squeezing her eyes to ward off the tears. She promised herself after the first day she heard the cold words she wouldn’t let them see her cry. So far she had kept her word.

 

Gym class:

Christie rubbed her sore head going to her locker in the girl’s locker room. Today had been volleyball day and she was sure that they had been purposely aiming for her head. She watched a group of girls go past to the showers.

“Xiaoyu wrote on her myspace that she was on her knees for several guys at last weekends party.”. The shower room erupted into laughter and she heard someone say “She’s a bigger whore than I thought.”.

She brushed a hand through her hair and sighed.

Lunch:

Christie tried to tune out the whispers of the “Popular” kids who’s table was behind hers. They were the ones responsible for the all the rumors that had been circulating about her. She poked at her salad suddenly feeling to sick to eat.

“You know she lets boys take her in the janitor’s closet during free period.”.

She winced hearing Xiaoyu’s voice. She was the worst one. She personally went out of her way to attack Christie and she made the most vicious rumors of all.

“Oh totally guys tell me all the time what a great lay she is.” Lili( A Xiaoyu lackey) laughed running a hand through her blonde hair.

 

Christie swallowed taking a sip to drown the nausea she felt. Her grandfather had told her to ignore it that she was an exotic beauty and was bound to bring jealousy. At first this worked and Christie genuinely couldn’t care less what they thought but hearing these things everyday would wear a person down.

"Look at the way she dresses. I heard she strips after school so she can support her invalid grandfather, I bet she wants to do it too.” Anna Williams laughed even though it was the kettle calling the pot black.

Christie snapped. She was going to have to break her promise. She felt tears run down her face and she got up leaving the cafeteria. That one got to her she wasn’t a stripper and her grandfather wasn’t an invalid. What was so wrong with her that made them pick on her constantly.

Jin looked after her wanting to go and say something but he didn’t know what. He always had a way of making things worse when he talked, so maybe he didn’t have to.

She left the bathroom when she was done making sure her eyes didn’t have that puffy look. She decided to stop at her locker. She was doing the combination when she noticed it. An orchid taped to her locker. She pulled it off smiling before she looked around trying to see if anyone had left it but they were still at lunch. She shrugged turning back to the locker. It was a small thing but it made her day so much better. She continued smiling. How did they know Orchids were her favorite?






Chapter End Notes:

I don't too much care for this but it was just collecting dust on my hardrive so here it is.