Old Love by readlover
Summary:

stories/1212/images/windblack_.jpg

 

Grandpa Amethyst and Grandma Kendra have strong love, and vow after an incident to make love to each other for the rest of the lives, even now in their old age. When they have to take care of their four year old granchild, their love life is being challenged. 


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: Drabbles
Genre: Family, Inspirational, Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Original Characters, Sexual Content , Un-betaed
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 3252 Read: 7084 Published: April 22 2011 Updated: April 22 2011
Story Notes:

My Short Story.. All mine.. Inspried by a elderly picture I found on the net and just began writing. Please don't place this anywhere with out my permission 

Thanks

signed readlover

1. Cast by readlover

2. Love Forever by readlover

Cast by readlover
Author's Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

The Cast for Old Love 

 

Kendra & Amethyst 

 

 

Suwana

 

Suwana 

Love Forever by readlover
Author's Notes:

Hope you like. My first Short story.. I tired 

 

“Grandpa how did you and grandma meet” My grandchild Suwana asked me as we drove back home. She had just come from the playground all day with her friends and could still sum up enough energy to question me. She already knew the story of how her grandmother and I met, but for some reason she liked me to tell her the story over and over and over again.

I didn’t mind telling her, but the story was getting old. I turned to the passenger side and gave my wife a sweet smile” I think it’s your turn to tell her the story”

We heard the little voice the back “ No grandpa I want  you to tell me, I like your story better, grandma messes it up, she forgets to tell me everything” I let out a hearty laugh causing my wife to smack me lightly on the leg.

                                           *****

 

You would think a half hour ride would put a tired child to sleep. It didn’t she talked her way from the park to the house. Her parents needed to hurry up come off that vacation. I loved my grandchild, but hearing her talk twenty four seven was starting to get to me. I don’t know how her school handled her. I also wanted my bed back with my wife next to me snuggled in my arms after a nice night of love.

For the past week and three days every time I put Suwana to bed she ends up in the middle of me and Kendra in the night. I would read her a story, make up one she would fall asleep and I would go to my room and try to be with my wife because that little child occupied my time and next thing you know ten minutes later the door to our bedroom is being opened with this little small thing walking through it talking about how “she has to sleep with us”. No wonder her parents went on a two week vacation, how can they make love to each other with her coming in every night. I don’t know where she got her genes from because my daughter never used to do this, it must come from her father side.

I peeled myself from on top of my wife and went to pick up Suwana. “Grandpa are you going to crush me like you were crushing Grandma” “I wasn’t crushing your grandmother, I was hugging her” “You don’t hug like that grandpa” This little girl always had an explanation for something.

“Ok, miss” I laid her in the middle of me and Kendra and pulled the cover up to her chin. “Go to sleep Suwana.”

“Good night Grandma, hope Grandpa didn’t crush you”

Kendra leaned down and gave Suwana a kiss on her forehead. “Good night Suwana, and your grandfather was just hugging me”

Suwana eyes were closing and I was tempted to take her up and put her back in her room. I wanted to make love to my wife. I was an older man put I still had the ability to rock my wifes world and here I was separated from her by a four year old. 

****

 

Flash back

Ten years into our marriage I had still loved my wife, but I did something stupid. We had two children and I had slept out on my marriage. I was seduced by a coworker at the office, for six months I would make excuses on my coming home late, missing parties, dinners and family affairs. Then my wife caught me. I had a feeling she would. She fired the woman like she had the authority to do so and she still kept me. She didn’t make a big deal about it she didn’t fight with me about it. She didn’t even kill me. What more can I ask for. God had blessed me with a Queen and I did the worst thing to her. She didn’t mention anything for months and it scared the crap out of me. She continued as if we were happily married. I always thought she did for the kids.

One day I came home. There was a spread of food on the table, rose petals on the floor, candles lighted and my wife in the most beautiful dress I ever seen. The kids were at my parent’s house. We sat to eat, I contemplated on eating because I thought tonight was the night she would kill me. “I didn’t poison the food” if that’s what you thought” she told me. I ate the food and when I was finished she stared at me. I saw tears fall from her eyes.

This was the first time in a long time I had seen her cry. She was a trooper, even in labor for twenty-eight hours she didn’t even shed a tear, but here she was across from me crying. I got up immediately to come towards her. She put out her hands as if she was saying pause. I held her hand and she pulled it away. I haven’t touched her much after my affair. We acted civilized but when it came to sleeping, it felt wired, like I was sleeping next to a stranger.

I knelt next to her and cupped her face in my hands, she allowed me to do it and I was glad. I haven’t done this in some time. She turned facing me.

“Tell me Amethyst why did you do it” Yeah my name is Amethyst my mother was obsess with anything purple. My wife just asked me why I did it. I have no clue why I did it. I had a beautiful, wife and two beautiful kids and I messed it up.

I couldn’t sum up anything to say about why I did so I kept silent and looked into her glossy hazel eyes.

“Answer me Damn it”

“Kendra, I don’t ….” She slapped me across my cheek… She never slapped me, not even playfully.

I was appalled, but I did deserve it.

Kendra stood up and started for the stairs.. “Kendra stop”

“Ohh you think you can tell me what to do."

I saw the rage in her eyes My wife was the sweetest thing alive

“No Kendra, just please stop running from this, can we talk about it”

“You are not granted that kind of authority to talk to me about anything”

“Baby, please” I stood at the bottom of the stair case with my hands over my head.

“You know the only reason I’m with your sorry ass is because of the children and in my family we don’t divorce we work out things… but I don’t even know how to work out things."

Kendra plopped down on the stairs and placed her head between her legs and began to cry. I couldn’t help but be sad. I brought my wife pain. I didn’t want to hurt her at all.

In my vows I promised to never hurt her in those exact words. We made our own vows and I couldn’t even keep up my end of the vow.

I ran up the stairs and sat behind her on the stairs.

I rubbed her shoulders and she lay back in my arms. She felt perfect in my arms, like she always did. She was warm and soft. I missed her.

She then jerked out my arms and looked up at me. “I hate you”

Those three words spilt me in half. I was hurt, but I hurt her.

She was about to run down the stairs, but I grabbed her. I placed her on my lap and she cried in my arms. I just kept saying how sorry I was. We were like this for while.

She looked up at me “You know sorry can’t fix anything”

I picked her up and placed her on the stair. I knelt in front of her and grasped her hands in mine.

“Baby, I have no explanation for what I did. What I did was beyond crazy. I know I have caused pain, and you still amaze me with how you handled it. You stood by my side after everything I had done and I don’t know of any woman who had the guts to do that like you. You’re my solider, my queen I hurt you terribly. I know sorry can’t cover the wounds I laid upon you, put I’m going to make it up to you for the rest of life.” 

I recited the same exact well similar vows that I said on my wedding day to her after i explained my stupidity. 

“You remembered them” she said.. “Yes I did remember them” I said

“If you remembered it so well then why did you FUCK that woman, why." … she spat at me

Ok, yea I deserved that to… I took deep breaths and picked my wife up and began to carry her up reaming stairs towards our bedroom.

She wrestled with me, but I had a good grip on her, but not enough to hurt her. “Put me down Amethyst, Now”

I placed her on the floor and unzipped her dress and it dropped to her ankle. She was still immaculate.

 

 

Amethyst got hard in the mist of her fury. Kendra being mad just turned him on even more. He unzipped his pants and took off his shirt as quickly. His wife just stared at him like he had lost this mind.

“You think you toughing me after you touched that heffa, you must be crazy” She spoke using all the emotion in her being. 

Kendra could never deny her husband, his body was well sculpted and he rocked her world, but she was still mad.

He came up closer to her now butt naked. She ran around to the other side of the bed.

“Ohh you want to play Kendra."

Amethyst voice was dripping with sex. He ran after her as she ran around the room like a child would do. Then stopped and turn around quick “Did you get tested”

“Ye s I did, but I used protection, I was not careless.”

Kendra turned back around and just stood there. Amethyst unhooked her bra and brought her panty to the floor. “Can you step out of them”

“No”

Amethyst picked her up since she was being stubborn. He laid her on their bed and came on top of her. He kissed her even though she didn’t kiss back. He whispered in her ear. “I will love you forever, and I’m going to make up for what I did forever, I promise”

Kendra just rolled her eyes.

Amethyst let his had travel across her body. He was near her pussy and he slid his finger inside her wet sex. He got off from on top of her and went between her legs. He made love to her pussy he spread apart her legs and began devoured her. She screamed and tugged on his hair. He wanted to make love to his wife. He made love to her and gave her back to back orgasms. She was worn out as much as he was.

The next morning she looked at her husband sleep. She had missed him and she was happy that they fixed their problems, but she still felt hurt. She loved this man. She still loved him. He said he will make up for it and he surley did do so last night. She was sore from the love making. She tired to get up to go to the bathroom, but her muscles decided not to collaborate.

 She shook her husband out of his slumber. He turned around “ Hey beautiful”

Kendra smiled,  "you said you will forever make up for what you did; so today for your first task of make up, you need to wake up and put on the hot water in the tub with my favorite soap collection black amethyst from bath and body works and pick me up and bathe me."

Amethyst smirked remembering why her favorite soap collection was his name.

He did as his wife told him. He really didn’t care just once he got his wife back.

He will continue to make up for his wrong doings forever with no complaint

**** 

 

 

Another ten years passed and what I did was in the past. Here in the present was my four year old grandchild in between me and my wife when I wanted to make love to her.

My wife and me have been making love to each other every night since that night, we fixed our problems, well my problems. With exceptions of me or her being away from each other, we would call each other and have sex over the phone.

For the last week and half, I haven’t touched my wife. I was dying.

The little girl in between me was cramping my style. I was going to make It  my business to do my wife tonight. I looked over at my wife who was reading a novel, her favorite pass time. She looked so peaceful. We both aged well and she was the finest old woman I have ever seen. I would never call her old to her face, but we were getting old.

She caught me starring at her and looked at me “What you thinking about”

“Your sexy self over there”

Kendra smiled, and put the book and the table, and turned off the lamp. “Go to sleep Amethyst, nothing’s going to happen tonight, your grandchild is here”

“You think this little girl going to stop me from feeling you tonight.”

Kendra threw a pillow at her husband an laid against her pillow to go to sleep. While Amethyst sat up and thought of something.

He got out his bed and tip toed to the other side of the bed to his wife.

She couldn’t be sleep already, so he picked her up and placed his hand around her mouth so she wouldn’t say anything.

“I’m kidnapping you baby”

He took his hands of her mouth and she just smiled at him. They both looked around towards the bed to see what the noise they heard was. They thought Suwana had woken up. She was slightly snoring and she turned to the side.

Amethyst walked out their bed room with Kendra in his arms. There were several guest rooms in the house so he chose the other one that Suwana was not in.

He opened the door and put his wife down. “Why didn’t I think of this before, I went a whole week without touching you, I’m going crazy” Amethyst didn’t need any Viagra or any other pill to get him an erection. Just his wife soft skin and beauty did that for him. He was amazed with what he could still do at this age.  They had old strong love, love that was unbreakable.

He picked her up again and placed her on the bed. He took of everything off as Kendra watched clothes flying everywhere. He undressed her and kissed her entire body until his lips were swollen.

He couldn’t hold back any longer and he slid his cock in his wife and watched her adjust to him. He made love to her like it was his first time. He loved being in her. She was perfect and all his.

His wife climbed on him for round two after their first organism. She rode his cock and he always wondered how she did it so skillfully, rite about when they both was on the verge to have a mind blowing orgasm the door flung open.

The room was dark beside the light coming in from the moon outside.

They saw a small figure approach them. They knew who it was.

Kendra bent backwards quickly and pulled the cover over her and her husband. She slid off his cock and lay next to him. Their grandchild came closer to the bed. They heard sniffles.

Amethyst sat up with the covers over him “What the matter pumpkin come tell Grandpa”

“You…you... Left me grandpa… her little voice squealed.

Amethyst looked at his erection popping from under the sheets being visible to him, then at his wife, then back at his grandchild. He was screwed.

“Come to me sweetie” Suwana came to her grandfather. He lifted her and placed he on the end of the end of the bed he moved over giving her room at the end. He was against his wife and she pulled him closer to her. He hands traveled down his stomach to his still hard cock. “You bad bad woman” he turned towards his wife... “Stop that” Kendra just laughed at her husband.

“Grandpa why did you put me on the end” Suwana asked

“I want to be close to your grandmother so you stay there on the end and go sleep”

Amethyst didn’t get any response so he figured she was falling asleep.

Kendra propped her head up with her arm and stared at her husband.

“You need to finish what you stared”

“My wife is a freak”

“You made her one” Kendra replied.

He whispered something in Kendra ears and they both gently got out the bed. They grabbed their clothes and went down the stairs. They figured if their grandchild found them that they would change their location.

Amethyst pulled his wife towards the couch to finish her off. That night they had no more disturbances and made love for those days they were not able to.

For old people they both had a lot of stamina.

The next morning both Kendra an Amethyst woke up to a screaming Suwana in front of them on the couch.

Groggily Amethyst asked Suwana what was with all the screaming.

“You and grandma are naked”

Kendra jumped up. They forgot to dress themselves after making love all night and day. They feel asleep on the couch naked in each other arms.

“Kendra looked around for her clothes spotted them on the on the loveseat opposite from them. She didn’t want to get up in fear of exposing her husband. 

Kendra pushed a pillow toward her husband telling him to cover his self while she went for their clothes. She got up and moved for the loveseat to get their clothes.

"Grandma why are your things bigger than my mommies own?"

Kendra was startled by the little girls comment.

“What things darling”

“Those” Suwana pointed at her grandmother’s breast. Amethyst laughed, and got himself daggers from his wife. When mommy calls I have to tell her you have bigger ones than her. I see mommy and daddy naked all the time; they are always in different places when I find them”

Both Amethyst and Kendra looked at each other and smiled as if they were thinking the same thing.

“Kendra I guess were not the only ones trying to make a little love and have to go from place to place to do it” Amethyst said.

“I guess so”…they both knew they would have a lot to explain to her parents when they called to talk to her, and she divulged what see saw.

 

The end…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

REVIEW! .. tell me what you think

Thanks for reading :) 

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=1597