This is all we need, right? by Inthenykoftime
RetiredSummary:

Banner

 

"Sex isn't good unless it means something. It doesn't necessarily need to mean "love" and it doesn't necessarily need to happen in a relationship, but it does need to mean intimacy and connection...There exists a very fine line between being sexually liberated and being sexually used."

    ---Laura Sessions

       The Family is a close knit group...Some may even consider it a cult. Its members unsuspectingly dedicate their entire beings to being one. They live a life under constant surveillence to ensure that they follow procedure and never break away from the group. To do so is unheard of and the consequences that follow are never questioned.

     Blaise Kincaid is a man who has grown up seeing the same faces of The Family without knowing their true intent. The time has come for their major plan to be put into motion, and Blaise has finally entered the stage in his life where they can entrust it to him. Once he enters his father's business, he'll be thrown into the doings of the group. He'll start to see everyone he has known all his life in a dfferent life...Even hisself.

     A young woman will entice Blaise and bring a new element to his life. She has admired a figurehead of The Family for as long as she can remember. When she gets a call telling of her life's dream becoming reality to work side by side with him, her only thoughts are to fufill herself and give her family a stable life that is well deserved.

     When these two meet, they ask nothing more than the physical from each other. They hope to provide an aspect to life that neither Blaise or Niamh have ever felt. What it is, they don't know.

     Once they start to realize it, The Family will war with their feelings, determined to never let it rise to its full potential and interrupt their agenda.


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Drama, Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Character Death, Extreme Language, Original Characters, Sexual Content , Strong Sexual Content , Work in Progress
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 32 Completed: Yes Word count: 79375 Read: 168025 Published: October 20 2011 Updated: August 17 2012
Cast by Inthenykoftime
Author's Notes:

I have two babies developing in my brain =)

 

 

 

 

nNiamh Deges

 

bBlaise Kincaid

 

friendJeremy Bolds

 

NFriendBlythe Dalls

 

momLorraine Deges

 

BrotherNiall Deges

 

FatherJoseph Kincaid

Darla SaslowDarla Saslow

DanDaniel Saslow

MatthewMatthew Saslow

 

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=1854